• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New! Magic Touch Productions membership area!

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Hi everyone,

I'm very proud and pleased to announce the official release of my new membership site, http://www.tickling.ws

It pretty much speaks for itself, so stop by and take the tour. :)

You've outdone yourself........

This time Jeff!!!

Great quality pics and awesome clips. I'm sold!

Ven

Great idea, Jeff! Best of luck. You've come a long way in 5 years, and things only seem to be getting better.:cool:

Good luck with the new project Jeff. If anyone deserves sucess on a venture like this, it's you mate.:cool2: :veryhappy :angel:

A good idea but at $20 a month is it worth the money??? I am eager to part with my money and so if any one has any good reasons as to why the site is worth every hard-earned penny please do tell me!

Just one sour point. That new MTP ad banner at the top of every TMF page makes a "bonging" noise every time I refresh and it is seriously beginning to get on my tits!:D

P.S. Before anyone asks, no I can't turn my speakers off. DOH!

Ya, it's getting on my nerves too frankly, I'll change it asap ;)

Stuart said:
A good idea but at $20 a month is it worth the money??? I am eager to part with my money and so if any one has any good reasons as to why the site is worth every hard-earned penny please do tell me!

If you looked at the tour, you know what's inside. Only you can decide if that's worth $20 per month to you(Or $15.95 if you sign on for more than one month at a time)

MTP Jeff said:

If you looked at the tour, you know what's inside. Only you can decide if that's worth $20 per month to you(Or $15.95 if you sign on for more than one month at a time)

High quality never before seen pics and clips...that's worth the $20.00 for me..spent an hour in there last night and found plenty to look at.

Ven

nice site jeff...i hav'nt been able to support the cause before because i don't order videos anymore. but now i can...lots of nice stuff there.

Jeff, with all due respect, I think Stuart was asking for some INDEPENDENT opinions of whether the site is worth the price. We can all take the tour, but he was asking whether the product was living up to the advertisement, which is what the tour is.

Most brochures, commercials, coming attractions, i.e. "tours" cast their products in a good light. I think he asked a fair question of people who had actually paid the $20, to ascertain whether paying customers thought they had gotten their money's worth. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Before I buy a product, I like to know whether someone besides that product's manufacturer think it's good, without being advised to watch their promotional advertisement again and to base my desision solely on that.

And with that, I'll end my capitalist rant.

Keep up the good work.

This Looks Ok..

But is Magic Touch going to release another video soon?

Tron

Why Not Take??

These video clips (which I'm assuming last 4 to 8 minutes) and release them as compilation videos? That is if they're never before seen footage. Anyone who will joing your online clip forum would most likely do it anyways. And those of us who think it'd be cool to see some extra footage of some of the models would most likely buy the compilation video. Either way you win.
Also someone might see a certain model in the compilation and decide to buy her tape based on what he/she sees.
That pic you have of Yasmine comes from what appears to be one of the best scenes in that video. A scene which seemed cut short. She was going nuts. I wouldn't mind seeing it with bits of unseen footage.
And since I can actually buy videos instead of having to see them online I think it'd be cool to have it.

Be Safe

Tron

Well it looks interesting jeff but..............

that silly little music clip, whats that all about? it sounds like a false start from a Duran Duran master, and its getting right on my TITS!!!

Umm are you saying that the noise is somehow stimulating your nipples?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Last edited:
Please stop the little bonging noise. It's driving me insane. Ok, Ok I'm already insane but its not helping matters any.

Congratulations on your new site Jeff! The pics are GREAT and the site is easy to get around in. And the vid clips are excellent as well! I`d wish you good luck with the site but you won`t need it!

I highly suggest everyone check it out, it`s definitely worth it!

Shane
:firedevil

Make bad bong bong noise go away...can't take anymore.....aaaaaaggh....room going around......feeling dizzy....

Jeff told me we'll have a new clip to patch over the old one by Monday so the noise will be gone then. Hold tough :)

Myriads

MTP Jeff said:
Ya, it's getting on my nerves too frankly, I'll change it asap ;)

To quote myself from earlier in this thread...

I know we have beat this horse to death but I am considering ripping out my eardrums. I know Monday was the day the bonging was to stop but it is still here. Please oh gods of the TMF strike down the incipid bonging noise. Other than that have a nice day:D

Thank you, Thank you. You make bad bonging noise go away. Thank you. I am starting to feel sane again well as sane as I'll ever feel I guess. Remember sanity is merely the ability to hide our insanity. :)

You see now that the bonging noise is gone I can come up with brillant stuff like that. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back