• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NYC Gathering or Munch

Just wanted to say that I withdraw what I said about dtrell earlier in this thread. I was not happy with some of his prior posts, but I feel he really made an effort to be kind on page two of the following thread, and I would be a real troll if I dismissed what he said. It takes a real man to be as up front as he has just been.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=63278

Incidentally, I have not been flamed by anyone in about three weeks--not since I went public with my displeasure. :)

Excellent, Giggles, it will be great to see you again. I'll be E-mailing you shortly with updates on some specifics.

count me in

Hey, i really wanna go, just need to make sure my school schedule is ok then, i only have class tues through thursday, but i go to school in Maryland. Someone keep me posted please cuz i really need to get to one of these. Unfortunately no longer with my girlfriend that was gonna come with me to the last one. But anyways, someone just let me know if there should be anyone my age (21) or if i'm gonna be the lonely kid, hehe. Either way it should be fun.

If there is an email list, hit me up

[email protected]

Also if anyone wants to chat, i'm at
AIM- TheSciamSAE1856
YahooIM- Sciamster2000

~Dave

Hey, everybody:

Due to an extraordinary reason which has nothing whatever to do with anybody here in this board, I have decided to remove the post that was here. I will continue to be in touch with the people who are coming to the munch, and encourage interested persons to PM me, but there is a reason why the address shouldn't be here, nor should any of the other particulars. PM me and I'll be more than happy to tell you what that reason is, and again, it has absolutely nothing to do with anybody here.

Last edited:
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back