• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oh its on now...My turn for NEST fun

NG02

1st Level Red Feather
Ok so I had just the most awesome time this year at NEST. That puts 3 now in the books for me and every year its getting better and better. JUst a quick warning, if I dont mention you.....shut up and go sit and cry in a corner somwhere cuz nobody cares......ok back to business...naw im j/k.

Ok I gonna start with the lady running the show

Lee Just as witty and beautiful as you were the last time I was you. Had alil play day drama but you handled everything great put on that smile of yours and concluded another successful party....Thank you so much!!!

Brighteye Great to see you again. Shouldve done a fun night of robot chicken, mixed with family guy, and even thrown in your lil dog getting it on with his stuffed animal....but then again that wouldve made us alil to much at home. Always happy to help with the lil things like fastening you shoe for you when you couldnt lol.

Now to my roomies

Adam Never seen a man so inthrawled with his work work you can go to sleep and wake up to it. Great to meet you....I half expected after all the stories that we were picking up fucking Micheal Clark Duncan from the airport. The when I saw you were white I got even more scared(its them white ones you gotta look out for...lol)

Bella Wow and I thought it was weird just haveing T and I on the same wavelength but being around you took the mental capcity of our lil click to the next level....Loved the 2 am chats we all had....to funny

Bratgirl Damn you were loads of fun...and did I mention HAWT!. Gotta love big things in small packages lol "Nicki! Get My Pistol! BITCH!!"....while getting attacked by me and T

100% Natural What can I even say> Every year it amazes me how much alike we are. I mean even after knowing it already we get together and its like the first time.....nodoby is spared..evertyone gets clowned on lol. Loved having you as my roomie like always.

Classy Well sexy lady not much has changed sense we last saw each other...your still short...im smill tall....and thats it!!!! LOL

Jpie We met last year but finally got to sit down and chat alil and play quite abit. Your a great person and I enjoyed the giving and recieveing of massages.

Snail shell My still MMA buddy sense 07 great to see you as always. Sholders looked abit wider....must be hitting the weights....good to see.

Venray and Raya So glad to see you 2 even if only for alil bit...as soon as you walked into the Newbie meeting I instantly became more happy and content with my day and the ppl around me....Love you guys

CapnMad and FireGaurdian Nothing but good thoughts when I think of you guys. Great to be around and always with a good joke and huge smiles. and even managed to bring an awesome friend aswell.

Krazee and Socksroxandmusicmixedin You were tones of fun. Jay always a pleasure. Think the best part of the weekend was spanking that ass in some catch phrase, the things you said off the top of your head were just amazing.....TEAM 2all the way baby

Slacker and Stacy Started off the weekend hardcore comming in matching the steelers attire. Slack I love the way you tell stories almost makes me wanna kick some guys ass who was bwing a dick to our ppl lol. Ill tell you one thing I dont get teary eyed for these thing but the day you cry slack I know im gonna lose it lol.

Libertine and Kittentoes Theres not enuff good thing in the world that i can say about you guys. The 2 of you are always there behind the scenes helping out and offering suggestings aswell as great laughs. So fun to be around. And I havent forgotten Libertine!!!! I shall outdress you one of these days!!!

Kilitinko Cant ever forget my fav mushroomhead buddy. You are another one of those ppl who when I see them I just get alil bit more happy with my day....great convo and great sense of humor.

TJack Been awhile sense we got to hand out together brother. It was Mich 08 the last time I saw you and you awesome lady. Hope to get to see you again soon.

Focus Now if there was ever a NEST most GQ brotha my vote would be for you. Enjoyed getting to see you. I do believe we met in NEST 07 which was my first year when we had it at the neighboring hotel. Either way your always good company.

BigDogg Would have to say even tho our weekend interaction was limited to damn near the end if have to say that you were by far my fav canadian of NEST(dont tell snail). You sense of humor is so close to mine it was weird hearing somone say the things I was thinking and it wasnt Natural. Great to have met you.

Skip How the hell did I miss the cookie tits moment? I did so enjoy the hug orgy tho we had on the last night where we just took in each others company. Glad to see te Byron CHEESE made its way to you aswell...you will see the pix soon.

HDS Didnt get to holla at you much this year, but I couldnt miss you from even across the room....you had a wicked gimp on so I was concerned but just didnt want to ask what happened......hey good thing is those first impressions of me are gone and look...no gun in my sig(for now).

Tortuga Didnt get to play with you this year *tear*, looks like thats becoming a habbit. But I did so enjoy gettin groped by you on occasions seeing as you had such a liking for my body....um so when do I get to return the favor hmmmm?

Euphoricy Good to see you again. Just as hott as always. Sorry that I had ruined your NEST with the news that I was I top. Oh I could only imagine the thing going through your mind that you would have instore for me. Funny tho How we were both thinking the same things about about the other person...you just were the braver to say em out out loud

Rhino and Kassi You 2 accent each other so well with your humor and quick wit. Rhino I swear you could get a job as like one of those ppl who reads a book over a recording so lazy ppl wont have to read it. You got that white version of the James Earl Jones voice.

Subtle_feather Nice to finally meet you after hearing so many good things....we shall chill more in the future

Armpitlover It was cool to get to hang around you thr lil we did get to. It was hilarious trying to watch TV while overhearing 4 tickle crazed women in a room with an airhorn attacking you.....funny as hell.

Ann and Drew Couldnt think of a happier set off ppl just having fun. At times I couldve sworn yall were the teenagers not others lol.

Pokey HA! you thought Id forget about you, you sly devil you lol. Anytime spent with you is time worth remembering and cherishing. Your an awesome friend.

Purrbast Bout time I got to you huh? Damn i was almost about to press submit thread when I realized I was missing one of the lil ppl. It kinda sucks that it took just about to the last night for us to break the ice into convo, but at first I didnt know who you were and then amoung finding out I was like "Hey i know her"....then I went into im to cool to break the ice first mode lol. Either way it happened and im glad it did cuz you are freaking awesome....and hott....and a innappropriate librarian.....and hott...and you dont take bad pix(I hate you) so you are all WIN in my book.

Avenger Damn dude how did I almost forget about you. He who has heard my words of wisdom and have followed my path with posituve results I might add. Couldnt ask for anything better!!

Baldy and sasaxrah My catch phrase buddies and one of the coolest couples to be around....so calm and cool and collected....until that lil timer gadget witht he buttons and the words on it is in your hands. I know somone whos gotta be dying for a remaych cuz im pretty sure Team 2 straight ousted that ass twich....oh did I mention I was on team 2.

Robace Never seen a mexican so proud of his culture to wear something or mexican origin or symbol in every outfit of the weekend...now thats skill right there

Ok that about wraps up my thread....freakin fingers hurt, necks sore and its almost 2 in the morning. Afew honorable mentions that id like to spend more time with in the future. Lite, kwil, Korastus, texastickler, ticklish9s, Tcklchgo, Spotman and lady, Big jon, Norm, and YOU!!!!(you cant see but im pointing right now)

Auww it was so awesome to see you, babe. You're one of a kind, and I love hanging out with you :bubbleheart: I do not doubt that cookie tits will be reenacted at some point at a future gathering. If I know one thing about these crazy people it's that they do not let the madness die LOL :pounce:

I felt like I was gonna break my jaw imitating your awesome CHEESE moments! Nonetheless, every gathering from now on will have at least one pic of me with the Byron Seal of Approval - CHEESE!

It was awesome to meet you too and we'll talk more next time! :D

B, it is always better when we get to share that first hug adn get to catch up from last time! Keep livin and lovin my friend andI look forward to next, just hope it is soon.

MISS YOU SO MUCH ♥♥♥

Soooo many friends assume Adam and Bill are black before meeting them, the Swirl is always good for a :blaugh:

Buddy it is always a blast seeing you and rooming with ya. Oh and BTW being short just keeps me on my toes.... and with this bunch I need a lot of that! ;) Miss ya!

Bitch, would you call me! :jester: The NEST photobucket is feeling lonely and empty inside without your pics to add.... I lie, the 250 pics and 7 videos in it already are laughing at your pics because they aren't already at the part. :p

Give me a ring when you get some free time bro.

*Edit* To anyone else that has photos to add to it, feel free to pm me.

Dude, you're the man! It was so cool meeting you and rooming with you. It's been said before about "going to bed to you people and waking up to you people!" so if I/we disturbed your slumber, I apologize. Hope to see you again in November. Stay cool!

Byron, it was great to spend time with you. I think you are just the sweetest! You have like the softest skin and I loved that you liked my corn bread! :)

Auww it was so awesome to see you, babe. You're one of a kind, and I love hanging out with you :bubbleheart: I do not doubt that cookie tits will be reenacted at some point at a future gathering. If I know one thing about these crazy people it's that they do not let the madness die LOL :pounce:

yea your right our lil fraternity does have alil trouble letting...take the BBB for example 12 times is alot lol

I'll kill you!! :boo2:

LOL I had so say somthing. Oh btw I hope T did enjoy the pic I sent him 2day

Buddy it is always a blast seeing you and rooming with ya. Oh and BTW being short just keeps me on my toes.... and with this bunch I need a lot of that! ;) Miss ya!

On your toes eh? dont you mean closer to them? "Im just sayin!!!"

Bitch, would you call me! :jester: The NEST photobucket is feeling lonely and empty inside without your pics to add.... I lie, the 250 pics and 7 videos in it already are laughing at your pics because they aren't already at the part. :p

Give me a ring when you get some free time bro.

*Edit* To anyone else that has photos to add to it, feel free to pm me.

Dude i did get your voicemail. and the raggae on my fone ringback doesnt suck. I just didnt get a chance to call you back after work and training and all. We shall have somthing figgured out about these pix.....didnt know mine were so sought after....got everybody on my jock about them lol

Dude, you're the man! It was so cool meeting you and rooming with you. It's been said before about "going to bed to you people and waking up to you people!" so if I/we disturbed your slumber, I apologize. Hope to see you again in November. Stay cool!

No apologies needed I actually have grown to like your lifestyle abit and would love to learn(by doing) alil more. It was a trip doing to bed to it and waking up to it...even tho I didnt really get up cuz I sleep like a rock

Byron, it was great to spend time with you. I think you are just the sweetest! You have like the softest skin and I loved that you liked my corn bread! :)

Your cornbread was the shit.......and yes my skin has teh sexy!

Dude how could yall let me miss 2 more very important ppl!!!!

Alcamey Hope I spelled that right. Man your talent for the embodiment of one of the most menacing nightmare inducing ppl still haunts me with happiness and you skill making those gloves are dead on. Great to have chilled with you.....Im buying a fadora asap

Amnesiac How the hell did I forget you. Always handy with a quick funny, goofy, or sarcastic remark or statement as well as the 2 cameras flued to your hands all weekend. Quote of the weekend "Wow I did not expect to see a shirtless black man when I opened the door" as he walks in our room after I had just woken up and walked into the main room.

One of the few people I barely saw, never actually introduced myself to and have been regretting it since. Hopefully see you again mate, and this time I'll do it right. :)

HDS Didnt get to holla at you much this year, but I couldnt miss you from even across the room....you had a wicked gimp on so I was concerned but just didnt want to ask what happened......hey good thing is those first impressions of me are gone and look...no gun in my sig(for now).
Sir, even if you still had that signature, I'd know that behind the fearsome lion there is a heart of pure gold. Good luck with your training, and best of luck in winning your future matches!

Sir, even if you still had that signature, I'd know that behind the fearsome lion there is a heart of pure gold. Good luck with your training, and best of luck in winning your future matches!

Preciate it.

Zomg. I miss you already. *squishes* Plz to spend moar time together next time, yase?

<3

Definitely dude, there will be many more in the future and I am sure we will get many a chance to chill :D

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back