• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Olive's Foot Fun" (YouTube link)(M/F, foot).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
I've gone back to the well of "Bridge Ahoy!" to deliver another expanded tickle scene, a redo of my previous treatment of the cartoon. This isn't simply an upgrade, however; it's twice as long and employs an entirely rethought approach. Increased experience with my video editing software has allowed for a few neat tricks I couldn't have attempted before. Also, this version, unlike my first attempt, should play perfectly well on full-sized TV screens.

The music comes courtesy of the YouTube Audio Library. With the exception of a couple of specialty elements, all other visuals and sounds were drawn from the Fleischer Studios Popeye cartoons.

Link to video:

Nice! I remember seeing that cartoon many years ago 🦶<<<<----:devilish:
Thanks, UrGonnaGetTikld! Yeah, me too! In my case it was first via a TV viewing in the 1950s! Here's a link to the Fleischer cartoon, just in case anyone hasn't seen the scene in context. That may be unlikely, but the original is always up for another visit:

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the nice compliment, Ankhlet! So glad you liked the way it turned out! It makes all the effort involved worthwhile!

Ha ha ha! One hates to admit being that old, but facts are facts! Popeye’s even older than that and he’s holding up great! Anyway, very pleased you enjoyed, Milagros! 😁 Thank you for writing!

Hi Low_Roads,
your latest rendition of the Bridge Ahoy scene is superb, plain and simple.
This editing - coupled with its longer duration - remarkably shows the intensity of the "fun" Olive is forced to endure due to the fixation Bluto has with her foot: I particularly liked the game of cat and mouse he initially plays with her boot, that he later transfers to her bare sole through the teasing / tickling dynamic.
A really awesome contribution for which I'm sure our whole community is thankful!

Thanks so much, WonderCat! Very kind of you indeed! Glad you like the build-up; I feel tickling scenarios work best when a little anticipation is included. In spite of being driven up to and over the edge, I've always felt that Olive is receiving a certain measure of enjoyment from the situation. Being victimized doubtless adds an element of humiliation, but she might get a kick out of not having a choice. The tug-of-war between pleasurable stimulation and the embarrassment of titillating domination by a crude brute like Bluto is a polarity that I don't believe is being forced onto the source material; it seems to me that Olive is being genuinely pleasured in the original cartoon, an erotic betrayal of her "good girl" status that she literally tries to pound out of her head with little measure of success. Despite the lustful fixation Popeye and Bluto both lavish on her, the "Bridge Ahoy!" encounter is likely the most sensually extreme moment of her cartoon life!

Thanks once again for the very satisfying appraisal!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back