• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pain at the Pump...

COOLCAT88

TMF Master
Isn't it so nice that gas prices are rising each and every day? What a wonderful convience..

But seriously, it's ridiculous that gas prices are rising the way they are.

1. What are gas prices like in your area?
2. What vehicle do you drive?
3. How much does it cost/did cost for you to fill your vehicle?

My sister has an Suburban, and she had to pay $187 to fill hers up...and 3 days later, she still feels the pain

The really sad thing , we could be energy independent in a year or 2 if we started to drill off shore as well as inland in the US , There is over 100 years of oil and not only would we become energy independent we would create jobs as well as put time into looking into other sources of energy to lessen our dependency on petrochemicals.

That will never happen though because the government is in the back pocket of big oil they are the ones who really run this country .

i think right now its $3+ here (i have been trying to avoid gas stations and only fill up when i HAVE to!)
but i drive a ford focus and it costs me about $35 to fill up. it sucksssssssss.

35 dollars ? That is actually not too bad compared to others .

my poor anya ( 89 jeep cherokee for the vehicularly challanged ) is starving right now, it costs me $70 to a tank, and i only get about 250 miles to said tank. doesnt last very long.

prices around here are between 3.37 and 3.56

The average price here is around $3.39 a gallon. I topped off the tank this morning. $20 and change for around 6 gallons. My 2000 Grand Am has a 14.6 gallon tank or something like that. With prices like this I never let the tank get less than half full. Welcome to 2008 folks. Remember how high prices got then?

The average price here is around $3.39 a gallon. I topped off the tank this morning. $20 and change for around 6 gallons. My 2000 Grand Am has a 14.6 gallon tank or something like that. With prices like this I never let the tank get less than half full. Welcome to 2008 folks. Remember how high prices got then?

Don't remind me. $4.00 a gallon was downright evil..

Well, last week I paid $29.82 to fill my 2010 Kia Rio up. It holds 11.9 gallons..

Don't remind me. $4.00 a gallon was downright evil..

We flirted with $4 a gallon but didn't quite get there. Close enough though. Last week I read an article on MSN. In a few places in Alaska gas has reached $10 a gallon. :shock:

It's about $3.65 around us....compared to $3.29 a little over a week ago. As usual, the oil companies take advantage of any and all excuses to boost prices. "Oh no! There's strife in the middle east! We'd better raise prices just in case the supply dwindles a bit a year down the road!" Wouldn't it be nice if they lowered prices for no good reason as well?!

All the more reason to look toward alternative energies.

I hear diesel is cheaper to make than gasoline/petrol. But yet it costs more at the pump.

I hear diesel is cheaper to make than gasoline/petrol. But yet it costs more at the pump.

I guess the reason would be far less diesel is produced? A somewhat limited supply but a fairly high demand for anything usually results in higher prices. I know that's of little comfort to the truckers and others who depend on diesel.

3.69 - 3.75 a gallon over here, I have a suburu forester, and I agree with you Ann. The price of the gas is going up on speculation as always. Hyped up speculation. There is plenty of oil in stockpiles right now.

Isn't it so nice that gas prices are rising each and every day? What a wonderful convience..

1. Currently unleaded is at 3.59. It just went up today.
2. I drive a Cadillac.
3. I filled it last week and it was about 60 dollars. But next week, I'm pretty sure it'll be at least 70. :faint:

1) Gas around here is about 3.50 per gallon right now
2) I take the bus
3) It costs me a dollar each way, so about 40 dollars a month for commuting. Plus insurance of zero dollars and car payment of zero dollars.

This is why living in the city is actually cheaper than the suburbs, even though rent is higher in the city. I only pay for transportation when I'm actually using it.

Throw in the dramatically higher safety level and the vastly better environmental situation resulting from mass transit and I genuinely have trouble believing people actually think it's worth paying for a car.

1. They've been in the $3.60-$3.90 range.
2. BMW 335i.
3. It was about $50 last time, but I fill up before I'm down to a quarter-tank.

1) Here it's about $1.22 a liter which works out to about $4.62 per Gallon (US)
2) 2008 Honda Civic
3) I filled from 1/8 of a tank and I had to shell out just under $50 to fill my Civic.

The sad thing is, the price where I live in Canada is one of the cheapest in the country... I've heard horror stories from people out East, in Quebec and out West of prices being up to as high as $1.40 a liter (roughly $5.30 per Gallon).

Last time I checked, It was in the $3.30-$3.50 per gallon range. I drive a 2003 Chevy S-10 pickup with the V6 engine. It tends to cost me in the $32-$45 range to fill my tank. I fill up once a week, and remember the days when it cost me roughly $18 to fill my tank, when gas was $1.35 a gallon, some years ago. :disgust:

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back