• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pissed and want to vent

DimpleToes

2nd Level Indigo Feather
I actually had some muscles in the forearm flip.
The only thing I did that we can think of is rolling 4 balls of yarn last friday. I woke up saturday with a huge knot on my elbow and the mucles in the forearm were bulging huge. I continued to work all weekend yet iced it down 4-5 hrs a day.

I went to the Dr. yesterday and he thought the elbow was dislocated for it looked horrible and his examination was something else.. nasty. Have a golf ball literally under the skin and the whole arm is massive. Have trouble even moving it and twisting or turning it. Been icing it down 4-5 hrs a day with no feeling in it..

The x-rays came out ok what they could see yet still waiting for the final result. Its not tennis elbow per the Doctor but the muscles flipped and the tendon and muscles connecting to the elbow have tears in them. OWWEY.

I have to wear a tight tennis elbow band to force the knot to go down and force the muscles to not move. I was so frustrated lastnight I was in tears. I have to use massive doses of mucle relaxers and anti-inflammatories and suppose to take the next three days off work.. I told him I cant do that. but do have today off work... I took the note to use if I need it. I am so tired of having muscle issues.. so very tired.

Thank God I was able to change my work schedule a bit to every other day for the rest of the week and have to look at the bright side that I am not in a cast or undergoing surgery.

Please keep me in your thoughts that it heals and through physical therapy and massage I wont have to undergo any procedures.

This is what I get for beeing a sweety and making baby blankets.

You are in my thoughts and prayers hun. :bubbleheart: :twohugs: I hope everything heals up fast for you and you dont need any procedures. :wub:

Sending good thoughts and vibes your way! Hope you're feeling better soon :)

Wishing you the best sweetie. I sure hope everything turns out great. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm sorry to hear about your most recent ailment,injuries can have a dramatic impact on your daily life.I hope your rehab will be successful. :)

Trust me, pretty lady, I know what you're going through. Please try and stay positive and heal quickly. It's going to take some time, but physical therapy, ice, and rest will get you back into shape.

Hang in there!

Thanks Bubby,, call me rainbow for I am multicolored... time to partyyyyyyyyyy well in a few weeks that is.. :)

Get better sooner than later.:wub:

PS: I still think you have the coolest sig pic on the TMF.

Get better soon. What sorts of muscle issues have you had in the past?

Get better sooner than later.:wub:

PS: I still think you have the coolest sig pic on the TMF.
Thanks dear.. I like my picture as well.. it is so me
Get better soon. What sorts of muscle issues have you had in the past?

Have had nothing like this, Mostly just spasms due to some spinal issues. I still cant believe this happen by rolling balls of yarn.. The fast repative motion was the trigger we believe.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back