• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Prayers & thoughts needed for Dimpletoes

Hey Dimpletoes. Im really saddened by this sudden turn of events. I really hope your ok and things take a turn for the better. From what I see here of you so far your humor and flirtatious spirit is a fresh spark of inspiration to me and many others here. Stay strong and please please get well soon. We miss you!!:)

Chin up sweetie. Good things come to wonderful people like you. My thoughts are with you:twohugs:

Ahhh dimpletoes!!! Sending good vibes for a speedy recovery.

((((HUUUUUUUUUGGGGGSSSS))))))))

I am so sorry to hear about this happening to Dimpletoes. She will be surely missed while she is healing. Get better soon. Prayers and good healing energy are being sent your way. Glad to hear that you are doing a little better. Keep us posted on how you are doing.

HUGSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! to the Official TMF Hugger/Greeter

Damn!

You'll pull out of this, Dimple. I certainly hope that you have a speedy recovery, and your TMF family here loves you.

:grouphug:

Not our Official Hugger!!! :sadcry:

Sorry to hear this, babe... You take care of yourself, and many hugs back atcha'!!!

:twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::

Hey, I'm really saddened to hear of your attack Lisa.

I wish you a very fast recovery and hope you aren't in too much pain.

Take care hon,

Hugs to you :justlips: :cuddle:

My warmest thoughts to you Dimpletoes.
I really hope you will be OK. I hate to see this kind of news. :(
Big bear hug from Norway!

Awwww...get better dimpletoes and know you are missed.

Dimpletoes,

Awwwww.... sooooo sooo sorry to hear what happened. That is really too bad and it is really a very sad and a real bad thing that happened. Really sorry to hear that you were hurting badly and that you had not been feeling so good; but I am happy and glad and relieved to hear-that this morning you are starting to feel a bit better-that is really good to hear dimpletoes. It is great to hear that you are starting to feel a bit better and starting the slow yet steady process of slowly recovering. :wub:

I was sad and sorry to hear this when I heard about this.
This is a sad and a bad thing to be happening to such a really sweet and great person that cares so much about others and greatly loves her friends.

You are such a great person that is so kind and so thoughtful-does her best to encourage and show others that they are welcomed and that they belong and are appreciated, accepted and loved.

The reason I say this is because even though I haven't really known you dimpletoes for very long and don't really know you dimpletoes as much or as greatly as many others here on TMF. I must say that from reading many of your great insightful sweet posts and from reading lots of your neat threads that you have created-also just from a few times chatting with you-that you are a person with a great big heart and you are very thoughtful and very sweet and can be very loving and kind-I feel blessed to have your friendship.

So sorry for length of this reply, wasn't trying to steal thunder or steal the focus of this thread, my apologies dimpletoes on length and my apologies to all if you think or thought that was I was doing. That was not my intention. I just wanted to take a few moments to voice my feelings and thoughts in this thread. Forgive the length, bunny has a rough time keeping things brief -sadly fingers get striking the keys and can't seem to keep restraint on it. I love to write and express how I feel.
As you probably have noticed, sometimes sadly go on tangents without meaning to-ok said that-without much further ado. Hope you didn't mind, knew I was just speaking what was on my mind and what was in my heart.

I send you the greatest warm wishes, great miraculous healing to you dimpletoes, send warmth and comfort-God's loving touch and tender love and tenderness to you-lastly-you are in my thoughts and in my prayers. I will pray and send warm happy positive thoughts and prayers for great healing and great speedy recovery friend. Just know you are missed, I miss you dimpletoes, TMF not the same without you friend, one of the great all time hugger/greeters. You and tickleshotel really do a terrific job helping others feel greatly appreciated and loved. Really miss seeing your HUGGGGGSSS
Really isn't the same not seeing those, can't wait till you return friend. Miss you lots.:wub::wub:;);):dropatear

Sending you prayers and sending you HUGSSS!!
:twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::wub::wub:

aww... thanks you all so kindly for your warm words, prayers and love.. means alot to me.. I wish I could have you all over to my house to spend time with each of you right now and give you all gentle hugsssssss...

I am doing a bit better have some feeling back in my left arm just have to waite for the inflammation in the muscles and spine to decrease but the steriods should do that in no time..

Will try to give you updates daily as I can,, well time to go lay back down with the ice packs then the heat/massager. Those who do have my phone number you may call me if you wish..

Special thanks to tickishotel for taking over my responsibilities in the hangman game... thanks sweety..loves ya sissy

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

Loves yall Bunches,
~Lisa

Last edited:
Glad you are feeling a bit better. You are in my thoughts and prayers aways. :cuddle: :cuddle: :wub: :redheart:

Damn girl. I hope your getting workmans comp for this. I am glad your feeling a bit better and hopefully the progress will be a speedy one. My son deleted your number from my phone on accident...sigh... Send me a message with your number and I will give you a call. Hang in there hon. Sending you a very gentle hug.

Always tough to have a scare like this. I'm glad you're doing better.

So sorry this happened....

My thoughts and prayers are with you,Dimple! Heal quickly,and stay positive.As you can see,your online family DOES care,and we all wish you the best!

Gentle,healing hugssssssssssss to you!!!!:cuddle:

I am soooo sorry sissy... I misplaced your number somehow or I would have already called you. Get well soon hun.... I am sending you cuddles to feel better. :cuddle::cuddle::cuddle::cuddle: :cuddle::cuddle::cuddle::cuddle: :cuddle::cuddle::cuddle::cuddle: :cuddle::cuddle::cuddle::cuddle: :cuddle::cuddle::cuddle::cuddle: :cuddle::cuddle::cuddle::cuddle: :cuddle:

awwww thanks so much everyone.. and special thanks to my huggy sissy Lilly.. I sent you a pm with my phone number... I am going back to work but am on extra light duty.. I am better thanks to all the prayers and meds. I am still real sore but muscle pain does take awhile to heal and the best way to do that is to stay somewhat active as much as your body allows to work it out so they dont lock up.

HUGSSS/Lisa

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS back at you Dimples. Get better soon. :D

I am late to this thread but I hope you are feeling better today Lisa.

Yeah if a patient attacked you at work, umm yeah, find a lawyer...I am would be surprised to hear if your place of work called to "work something out".

Anyway, HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSS and praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayers to you.:twohugs:

I am late to this thread but I hope you are feeling better today Lisa.

Yeah if a patient attacked you at work, umm yeah, find a lawyer...I am would be surprised to hear if your place of work called to "work something out".

Anyway, HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSS and praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayers to you.:twohugs:

Iam not gonna do that.. he is mentally impared and was defending himself.. we were holding him down so I could do a physical on him.. he was premedicated and did not know any better.. he has never done this before and wont get the chance to do it again.. believe me.. prob would of not hurt anyone else but with my spinal issues beeing fragile... things happen... I am better.. God is good and is healing me..

I'm so glad you are beginning to make a recovery, Dimple Toes. I hope you are back to 100% as soon as possible. I'm glad that you are already able to return to some normalcy like going to work and of course posting on TMF. We'd all miss our official hugger and greeter if you weren't here. All the best to you.

I'm so glad you are beginning to make a recovery, Dimple Toes. I hope you are back to 100% as soon as possible. I'm glad that you are already able to return to some normalcy like going to work and of course posting on TMF. We'd all miss our official hugger and greeter if you weren't here. All the best to you.

awwwwwwwwwww your so sweettttttttttttttttttttttttttt...... hugsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I wish you a speedy recovery DT, both physically and mentally.​

Last edited:
Hope you get well soon Dimpletoes. The human body is a marvelous machine and is capable of recovering from nearly anything. Don't give up!

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back