• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rate Your Own Ticklishness

I had my girl friend do this one for me, cause I'm not really ticklish and I'm a tickler anyway.

Neck - 1
Not really ticklish on my neck, just feels wierd

Underarms - 8
Very ticklish, almost pissed my self once

Ribs - 9
Very ticklish their too

Sides - 9
about the same as my ribs

Belly - 9
same as the above two

Legs - 10
the complete lengths of my legs are extremely ticklish

Thighs - 10
their part of my legs so their same as above

Knees - 5
Some what ticklish their

Feet - 15
The most ticklish part of my body. I have to wear socks every time I'm tickled there, to reduce the pain. With out um, I would be doomed

I've been told that I'm quite ticklish, I'd guesstamate, 7 all over :redface:

im ticklish everywhere i have especially my feet thats why i wear 2 pairs everyday i would rate myself a 10

Feet: 5-7

Toes: 6-8

Armpits: 8

Tummy: 5

Ribs: 7

Neck: 7

Knees: 8

Ears: 5

that's all i can think of now. may not seem like much, but until i was tickled good recently, i thought i was well below a 5.

Ears-3 Gives me a slight chill. More pleasureable than tickles, I guess.

Neck-3 Same as ears.

Underarms-7

Ribs-8 Only have one spot just below my ribs that gets me going, but that spot is enough for an 8. Funny thing is, I'm only ticklish on my right side. My left isn't ticklish at all.

Sides (of my breasts)-9 Very ticklish there! Light touches just make me go crazy and I start giggling all girly.

Belly- 2 Only one little spot that only tickles the first time you touch it. If you try to do it again, it won't work.

Thighs-6 On the insides. There's a spot at the top where my thigh meets my crotch area that drives me wild. It tickles like crazy but feels so arousing both at the same time. My brain doesn't know what to do! lol

Knees-1 Barely feel it.

Feet-3 My feet actually aren't very ticklish at all. They're not calloused or anything so I don't know. I'm actually more ticklish on my ankles if you poke/scratch at them with your nails or something.

Toes-1 Nothing really on my toes.

Back-10 My back contains my most ticklish spot on my right side. If you hover your finger over it, my back can sense it (even if I'm not looking) and I'll spaz. My bf is very amused by that. lol He held me down the other day and used all five fingers there and I let out a very embarassing squeal.

I like being tickled but I'm more of a 'ler myself, and I have a bf whose ticklish from head to toe on a very high scale. If I filled this out for him it would be a 10 on everything and I could possibly add a few body parts. :D

broncogurl said:
... I'm more of a 'ler myself, and I have a bf whose ticklish from head to toe on a very high scale. If I filled this out for him it would be a 10 on everything and I could possibly add a few body parts. :D
Your bf sounds like my subby hubby; you and he are very lucky :) :) :)

Thanks, Mistress Valerie! You and the other female 'lers on here are what made me finally join TTC and start posting.

I think my bf secretly likes it 'cause he always seems to make smart ass comments that he knows are going to end up with him being tickled. One day I hope to be lucky enough to end up marrying a man like your husband. :D

just bumping up an old thread, for the newer members, in case they want to share.

;)

I have a sort of floating ticklishness, in that while I have a sort of base ticklishness of about 8, at any given time there are two or three spots that will score higher, though those vary. I can always get to 10 somewhere or other, and on a good day 11. Particular spots:

Ears - can't say

Neck, Navel, Knees - all very sensitive, but I can't recall getting past 9

Ribs, Sides, Belly, Hips, Thighs, Legs - solid 10 candidates

Underarms, Feet, Toes - capable of hitting the exceptional 12. As an example of a 12, let's just say that the first time I was bound and tickled in a vertical position had to be the last time I ever shall - chains break, don't you know (and I'm not particularly powerful in general).

Hue said:
Ears = UNKNOWN, never been tickled there.

Neck = 4, when I was younger, the trimmers that they used to cut the hair on the back of the neck tickled so much, not anymore now that I am older.

Back = UNKNOWN, never been tickled there.

Armpits = 4, it tickles but not the worst spot by far.

Ribs = 5, just got to get the right spot.

Sides = 3, not really that ticklsh there.

Tummy = same as Sides.

Thighs = same as Ears and Back.

Knees = same as Thighs, Ears, and Back.

Feet = 10, my worst spot.

Toes = UNKNOWN, never been tickled there.

Pretty much the same as Hue here, with the Sides, and Tummy the same as the Ribs.

Wade said:
After reading other people's rankings, this is mildly embarrassing...

Ears - 7

Neck - 8/9 (and don't get me started about the collarbone!)

Back - 8 (though certain areas back there have a mischievous tendency to become more ticklish without notice, much to an amateur masseuse's delight)

Underarms - 10

Ribs - 10

Sides/hips - 10

Belly - 10

Legs - 6

Knees - 10

Feet - 10

Toes - 10

The pathetic thing is, I'm not even exaggerating. Yeesh, no wonder I lose all the tickle fights...

I know what you mean.

Ears - 2

Neck - 5
Kinda depends. I'm more ticklish on the collar bone than neck.

Underarms-10+
Hysterically.

Ribs - 9

Stomach - 6
I lost a lot of sensitivity here, I noticed, after I got my naval pierced. But I seem to have lost almost everywhere on my stomach. Raspberries still work, though.

Hips-10k+
This is just awful for me. Unless I'm held down, I'm squealing, screaming and thrashing from this.

Thighs - 8

Knees(Back/Front) - 8/10k+
My knees have always been ticklish but I realized recently that the front of them are unbearably ticklish. The backs haven't changed very much.

Legs - 8

Feet - 10
I LOVE having my feet tickled.

Toes - 10+
In between is worse than just tickling the bottoms. Much worse.

Here's mine

Feet: 6 out of 10
Upperbody: 8 out of 10
Thighs: 8 out of 10

Hmm...I wonder why I missed this one in its first rotation? Ah well, easily remedied. Myself, it is quite simple. Anywhere that can be tickled is a ten, if not higher. I have no resistance, defense, or anything. Poor weak body...XD

HisDivineShadow said:
Hmm...I wonder why I missed this one in its first rotation? Ah well, easily remedied. Myself, it is quite simple. Anywhere that can be tickled is a ten, if not higher. I have no resistance, defense, or anything. Poor weak body...XD

Wow. Didn't realize HDS had missed this. Glad I bumped it up.

*starts to pack bags for a trip to "where the shadows lie".

;)

HisDivineShadow said:
You'll have to get behind Nessonite. XD

I don't think that would happen.

We are both from the same state, so I could see us taking a really fun road trip to come visit together. From what I've seen in her posts, she'd be a great Fruit Fly (that's what we "fruits" call the straight ladies who hang out with us) and we'd get to "where the shadows lie" and share you.

:cool:

o_O when did the term "fag hag" fall out of favor? I think I like "fruit fly" much better. ROFL!

I'm all for the road trip. There'd be no need to "get behind nessie" as nessie is happy to share the joy of her treasure with others. XD

Fortunately I know precicely "where the shadows lie". =^_^=

nessonite said:
o_O when did the term "fag hag" fall out of favor? I think I like "fruit fly" much better. ROFL!

That's one's funnier, isn't it?

Here's the deal. "fag hag" is still in use. There is a difference between a "fag hag" and a "fruit fly". A "fag hag" is a single woman, who will hang out with gay men, an get them loaded (alcohol, drugs, what have you) and try to sleep with them, thinking she may "convert" them to straight.

A "fruit fly" is a woman (single or involved) who hangs out with gay men, knowing they will have fun, innocent time, and accepts their lifestyle.

nessonite said:
I'm all for the road trip. There'd be no need to "get behind nessie" as nessie is happy to share the joy of her treasure with others. XD

Ohhhh......do you have a favorite place to go after? I'd like to get his feet. ;) But since he has two of them, we can share them, one each. ;)

nessonite said:
Fortunately I know precicely "where the shadows lie". =^_^=

hey, I've got a brand new 2004 Chevy Tracker, which would have no problem making the trip. Just need Nessie as the co-pilot for directions.

Ahh thanks for the clarification XD "Fruit Fly", eh? LOL

Do I have a favorite place? After having HDS in my clutches any place has become a favorite place. The boy is just so....gettable. XD
I've imagined getting him into a good hogtie (he is small and limber enough to look damn good in this) and, yes, I would be happy to share his feet with you. =^_^=

Nessie will co-pilot. it's all she can do as nessie can not drive. o^_^o

*plots HDS's doom*

nessonite said:
Do I have a favorite place? After having HDS in my clutches any place has become a favorite place. The boy is just so....gettable. XD

Oh, have you met HDS?

nessonite said:
Nessie will co-pilot. it's all she can do as nessie can not drive. o^_^o

*plots HDS's doom*

be afraid HDS.....be very afraid.

piercearrow33 said:
:D How the heck did I wind up in the middle of that discussion?? LOL!!:cool:

It's funny, isn't it?

Hey, you're from NJ too, maybe Nessie and I can pit stop at your place before we head out to HDS's place, and have a few "laughs" with you, Mr. Insanely Ticklish.

:cool:

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back