• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rate Your Own Ticklishness

HisDivineShadow said:
Indeed she did. 'Tis a strange story. XD HDS has no fear yet. Soon, perhaps, but not yet. XD

That is cool! I haven't met anyone from TT, but the music site I mod, I've met members from France, Ma., NY, NJ, Pa, and Fl. It's always fun!

Indeed she did. 'Tis a strange story. XD HDS has no fear yet. Soon, perhaps, but not yet. XD

*nodnod*
a strange story it is...one full of magic and mystery and international intruige...and HDS's pants adorning the head of another...

I hope to one day hear that story, but not here. lmao

between myself, HDS, Nessonite, and PierceArrow33, we've gone waaaaaaaay off topic.

XD We have...but is there ever a wrong time to plot someone's doom? I think not. XD
But to the topic we must return. CD hath decreed it ^^

Ask Nessie sometime. XD It's alkways off-topic when Nessles and myself combine forces, especially if there are others to help. XD

nessonite said:
XD We have...but is there ever a wrong time to plot someone's doom? I think not. XD
But to the topic we must return. CD hath decreed it ^^

I have no power to decree anything. lmao......I'm just a member here. Who am I to stop a woman from telling a great story? Feel free to "share"!

Ask her somewhere else. XD HDS is not ready for that particular tale to spread around the interweb, paranoid as I am. XP

ROFL!!
*is reminded to ask 316 for the video evidence*

HisDivineShadow said:
Ask Nessie sometime. XD It's alkways off-topic when Nessles and myself combine forces, especially if there are others to help. XD

Well, in this case you two had two "sidekicks" in what we call on the other site I frequent, "thread-jacking" myself and PierceArrow33, so I guess it was bound to go off topic.

And speaking of Pierce......"Hiya buddy".

piercearrow33 said:
Feet - Numbers as high as the international space station.

Hmmmmmmmmm......sounds like I could just sit on your ankles, and have major fun. :cool:

Continue it does...lol
You tried, CD!

You may not recall, having been somewhat distracted, but Kimi had 316's camera pointed our way for a good long time. None of it has made it online and, with the way I looked, I hope to god it never does. but I've bugged him once for a copy...seems the boy has forgotten me. *pout*

HisDivineShadow said:
*Hijacking seems to continue*

Not Hijacking......"thread-jacking".

And from your reply before to the topic, like I said to Pierce, sounds like I could sit on your ankles, and have major fun.

:cool:

Said with all due respect. :cool:

Well, bother him for me as well. HDS would like to have a copy of that little incident. Heck, I'll even give him a way to upload it to my server it it's too big to email.

Respect of me is unnecessary. XD Besides, the truth demands no respect. XP

nessonite said:
Continue it does...lol
You tried, CD!

Nessie, I've learned from my experiences on "CF" (the other site) when a thread jacking starts, it's hard to stop, and you should just go along for the ride.

HisDivineShadow said:
Respect of me is unnecessary. XD Besides, the truth demands no respect. XP

Well, I respect everyone. I believe you "get what you give" in life (call it karma, if you want) and I want respect, so I give it.

As for the truth, lmao....well, I guess you'd be in trouble if our paths cross. I'd be gentle.

ROTFLMAO

There is no sitting on his ankles. If that was your only means of restraint you'd soon find yourself a permanent fixture in the nearest wall. XD

I will bug him next I see him. Though I'd prefer there be no digital copies flying around, lest a non-involved party see them. It's bad enough I have no way to ask you not to see them. XD I really am not looking forward to seeing how I look on that tape T_T
But it will be worth it to relive HDS's undoing. XD

HisDivineShadow said:
Nessles won't be gentle. Why should you? XD

Haahaahaa.....Well, since you and Nessie already met, she can be a little more "rough".

Haven't not met, I would be more "polite" about it.....as polite as one could possibly be, sitting on their ankles, tickling their feet, but hey, if you want "rough", I would be happy to comply.

No, nessie won't be gentle. As when next we meet nessie will have advantages she had not last time. XD

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back