• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realtickling DVD only?

thenaveltickler

TMF Poster
Am I missing something or is Realtickling no longer selling videos in VHS format, just DVD only. Can anyone confirm this and if so why they're doing so?

I think that you are correct, or that you soon will be. I believe that when their stock of VHS videos are gone, they will go to DVD only. Now I have a question: Has anyone answered whether or not their DVD's will be playable on a PS2? ;)

xbox

I have an x-box and I recently purchased "Sydra loves tickling." It works fine on the x-box.

thenaveltickler said:
Am I missing something or is Realtickling no longer selling videos in VHS format, just DVD only. Can anyone confirm this
i'll confirm this for you. we did it for many reasons. one is we're cutting back on the amount of work and time spent on dubbing/packing/shipping. another is the unmatched picture and sound quality. another is the easy storage of a DVD disc (for our customer's privacy). so its dvd only from now on. we realize half of you don't own dvd players, but you will. its inevitable. :)

Barlow said:
Has anyone answered whether or not their DVD's will be playable on a PS2? ;)
yes they do play in the north american version of PS2, and apparently from what i read above, X-box too. :D

Thanks for your reply TIB; if you put out another video with Sara that would definitely push me over the edge for the DVD purchase. For now, I'll take Gary's advice and try them on the xbox.

Best Buy appears to be having a sale right now on DVD players with Free Shipping:

Link

Gads, stores are selling DVD players for less than 100 bucks now?

*remembers what he paid for a DVD player 4 years ago and shakes head*

I know what you mean Oblesklk I paid a ton for my DVD player and it doesn't play VCD's, DVD-r's or a couple of other formats. I hoping to hold on to it until they come up with a DVD player/recorder. Unfortunately that might be awhile.

RealTickling DVD's

Hiya TIB, will you be re-releasing the older titles in DVD format? or is this going to be for new productions only?

Thanks,
David

TC's DVD's are great. The picture quality eveything about them is cool. Even the disk labels. I'm glad they switched over. There is no degrading over time and from repeat viewings like there is with VHS tape. DVD's are a better monetary investment when you take these factors into consideration. Plus it's a better format all the way around. VHS is going the way of the dodo. I'll be glad when more companies offer DVD.

On a side note I highly recommend "Some Girls Laughing" It was very enjoyable DVD(one of my recent favorites). Hot girls with some good tickle action you can't go wrong. "Get the Secretary" was good too. The second segment with Meghan in Roxanne was my favorite part. Hey TIB what's up with the BOZO mask are you getting ready for Halloween HEHE. :)

Last edited:
Longbaugh said:
Hey TIB what's up with the BOZO mask are you getting ready for Halloween HEHE. :)
what bozo mask!!!? :) i finally take off my black mask on video and my real face gets made fun of! ;)

LOL!! Please take no offense.... I didn't know...it's a nice face....really. :)

Good one TIB

Longbaugh was he wearing a different mask in that video or something? Im not sure I get the joke above.

Towards the end of the DVD TIB comes in ,for breif moment to do some tickling, wearing a clown mask.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back