• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Request from Shock: Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas (*/F)

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
Last year I had a little contest regarding my Halloween toon where people had to guess who all my girls were dressed as. My fellow artist Shock got it correct and although I had never planned on any kind of prize, I decided to make my next work a request from him, gauranteed....................of course it didnt happen that way......:( Sorry man....but hey, better late than never :D

I love working in a book store. I can get all the reference material I need, like the Nightmare Before Christmas Movie book I was able to borrow for this one. I'm rather proud of myself for this one and that doesnt happen often....

Attachments

• SallyTickle.jpg
    SallyTickle.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 2,135
O.O I'm stunned speechless. I am an incredibly huge fan of Nightmare Before Christmas. I have been since it first came out on VHS. Anyway, this is awesome. That machine actually looks like something that would be in Dr. F's Lab for whatever purpose. Magnificence!!

I always wanted to see Sally laugh in Nightmare, I'm glad you did a pic of it

A rather winsome Sally... good character likenesses all the way' round, in fact! I like the fire-fueled punishment spider (octopus?) very much! A pleasantly fanciful device, with just the proper hint of Vitorian flourish! You and Kalamos are the only artists I know who have dared to tackle Tim Burton's outre design motifs: kudos to you both for your success!

Heh..that's very good. Yeah...would have been too funny if the tickle scene extended into something like that. Great job Cat.

o_O

Ah , brings back memories of the actual scene. I really need to see the film again.

Man , Sally looks so freakin cute there , & the pic is very origional. 3 Shinobi thumbs up to you

Great cartoon. I loved the Nightmare Before Christmas, and that's a scene I would have loved to see in the movie. Way to go!

LOL! XD

Oh the faces....oh the characters....oh god chesire, you did good! :D

Attachments

• lol-panneau04.gif
    lol-panneau04.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 185
LOL I'm not familiar with the cartoon but this looks deliciously evul lol XD

Great job, I wish the scene in the movie would've played out more like that.

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back