• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[RPG Maker ACE]A Witch's Laugh

Screamer811

TMF Master
ANNOUNCEMENT!
A WITCH'S LAUGH
Rpg Maker VX ACE
attachment.php

THE GAME IS OUT!!!
https://mega.co.nz/#!xtoQQKyL!Yyc7bx1hQhvzJbQdfeQ2am_UGSkX1HZHjs5vMV5OMYw

PATCH 1.3:
https://mega.co.nz/#!8k4ASaQD!MNYtsjgCcEdPukJ3RXi90XJ6eO8OdT2qJoii3Rd9FvA

STORY:
Claire is a witch apprentice at the High Academy of Adraste....there's only a little problem, she's the only girl who is not able to use magic!
Until the day....

-This is just an announcement!For the time being, i'm working full time on LO II!
-Free roaming!
-Use tickling magic to defeat your enemy!
-This time, there will be men in the game, but the story is always F\F based!
-Claire is the only one who will use tickling, even if she's ticklish herself

Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Wow a new game so soon Screamer!!!
and more or less when do you finish LO2?

JEEZ! I'm gonna have to really try and catch up to your speed. You just pump these things out like water through a hose!

I like the concept already! :D Can't wait to see you start working on this (though it's taking a back seat as I prefer waiting for your awesome LO II!)

You are just a game making machine!! It just proves that you obviously really love doing this stuff, which makes all of us happy, I'm sure.

You're awesome, Screamer. Seriously.

Dang Screamer! You just keep going. Still working on one project and you're already annoucing the next! I honestly don't know how you do it.

Seriously? You just came up with and Idea for a new game even before you finished LO2? Ever heard of slowing down the idea? XD

Of course, this is only an announcement!
As already said, i won't start to work on this project, until LO II is not complete!
And yes slacker, i really love making games!

Sooo this is pretty much Tammi the Tickle Witch then?

Also, shouldn't you wait until you're close to finishing LO2 before announcing a new game? You almost had me thinking you were starting to multitask now.

I am again interested...or more interested. But how can I again be more interested...I will wait till LO2...or is it i can not wait for LO2?

Sooo this is pretty much Tammi the Tickle Witch then?

Also, shouldn't you wait until you're close to finishing LO2 before announcing a new game? You almost had me thinking you were starting to multitask now.

But Tammi can use magic, while Claire CAN'T....

until the one daaaayyyy ooOooOooooooOOOOoo.

Heh, it does sound like Tammi the Tickle Witch. All she needs is a super fine, super ticklish aunt and it's pretty much a carbon copy :p

I don't know this Tammi, but i'm pretty sure the story is different!

Ps. Checked out, it's different!

Last edited:
Lol Screamer, we weren't being completely serious. Don't worry, I know you don't copy someone else's work. :)

Beh Screamer, ormai fai annunci solo per gli Ammerigganni???

E noi poveri Italiani?? Non hai neanche dato notizia della cosa su solletico.forumfree.it!! :)

Beh Screamer, ormai fai annunci solo per gli Ammerigganni???

E noi poveri Italiani?? Non hai neanche dato notizia della cosa su solletico.forumfree.it!! :)

Dopo aver visto che oramai non c'è più nessuno, mi son trasferito qui...

All right, even if i'm just collecting data for the game (nothing serious) and not actually working on it (jsut a little intro + first room), here is a first real pre-update:

-In Adraste, the world where the game is set, only girls are able to use magic.This rule apply even to "monster" or other spirits.
-Claire is the only one that cannot cast spells or anything
-The game is free-roaming.There're no transitions from a zone to another (only if you enter in shops\dungeons\the academy etc.)
-Quest\side quests are marked by an "!" on the heads of NPC
-Tickling magic also got is elements (Flaming Feathers\Icy Hands for example)
-Claire lives with her big sister Astrid, a carefree lesbian girl.She loves to tease Claire in every way, and apparentely, she can't use magic too!
-Claire and Astrid mother, died a long time ago.She was the former headmaster of the Magical Adraste Academy.
-Character growth will e similar to LO II, but with a little difference of course.
-Claire is clumsy, shy and often bullied by other witches.
-Even this time, the game is in english.
-I hope the "free roaming" idea is not too heavy for old PCs.

That's all folks!
Keep in mind that LO II got priority of course! (40% of development)

All right, even if i'm just collecting data for the game (nothing serious) and not actually working on it (jsut a little intro + first room), here is a first real pre-update:

-In Adraste, the world where the game is set, only girls are able to use magic.This rule apply even to "monster" or other spirits.
-Claire is the only one that cannot cast spells or anything
-The game is free-roaming.There're no transitions from a zone to another (only if you enter in shops\dungeons\the academy etc.)
-Quest\side quests are marked by an "!" on the heads of NPC
-Tickling magic also got is elements (Flaming Feathers\Icy Hands for example)
-Claire lives with her big sister Astrid, a carefree lesbian girl.She loves to tease Claire in every way, and apparentely, she can't use magic too!
-Claire and Astrid mother, died a long time ago.She was the former headmaster of the Magical Adraste Academy.
-Character growth will e similar to LO II, but with a little difference of course.
-Claire is clumsy, shy and often bullied by other witches.
-Even this time, the game is in english.
-I hope the "free roaming" idea is not too heavy for old PCs.

That's all folks!
Keep in mind that LO II got priority of course! (40% of development)

someone is not going to like that....

As for me...I love the premise.

someone is not going to like that....

As for me...I love the premise.

Depends on the severity of it. I'm loving the details here though. My laptop is 3 years old but i think it can handle this.

First, work in progress, screenshot! (Just messing around with new tileset, not really working on the project!)

That's some badass looking imagery. I gotta say, with three games already in the making (that we know of) and you with your next idea out there, these next few months of anticipation are going to kill a lot of us.

Another "sneak peek" on what you will find in the game:

-Every witches got a different name, based on her elemental affinity, for example:
Claire is a "Tickling Witch"!So expect various characters like "Frost Witch", "Immolation Witch" and..."Gunslinger Witch".
-The most powerful Witch in the academy is the Headmaster Fatima, she controls the "Inquisition Magic".The second place goes to Margot, a very skilled and strong student, even more powerful than teachers!
-Margot likes to "borrow" gold from Claire...
-Skirt flipping is the favourite hobby of Veritas Town, a village near the academy.
-Fungi, is a rare mushroom.You can find it in the Black Forest.

What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back