• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sad news, prayers requested for AngelofDarkness

That is very depressing news. Sorry for your loss, and may you and your family find peace and comfort in these hard times.

I reallly have no words about this, im reallly sorry angel
sometimes life aint fair and good people go away for no reason.
If it helps i have also lost someone who was very dear to me, and i know how it feels like to loose someone.
im sorry for your loss and sympathys for your family

How horrible. My prayers are with her and her family.

peace out,
daddy

I'm so sorry hon! *hugs* my thoughts are with you & your family.

My thoughts and prayers are with Angel and her family at this very difficult time in their lives.

My condolences to Angel and her family. I lost my father in 2007 so I know how devestatingly painful and empty it can be. Time doesnt' heal all wounds but it makes them less sharp....

I'm really sorry to hear that. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hope things work well out for you.

Nobody should have to go through tragedies like that, but sadly...shit sometimes happens. :( My heart goes out to you and your folks, AOD. :console:
Hang in there. :bubbleheart:

Oh no! My sweet friend Angel, I am so sorry to hear this horrible news. My prayers and thoughts will most certainly be with you and your entire family during this difficult time.

Oh, man....... Our deepest sympathies and condolences to you and your family.

R

M

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Angel! My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family!

Oh My God

How very devastating,
My deepest sympathies as well.

Ok I am scared to death now. Tomorrow I am going to set my foot onto a plane and fly (for the very first time) to Denver for the funeral. I'll be back home on Sunday, and posting by Monday. Thank you everyone.

Ok I am scared to death now. Tomorrow I am going to set my foot onto a plane and fly (for the very first time) to Denver for the funeral. I'll be back home on Sunday, and posting by Monday. Thank you everyone.

Our hearts go with you Angel.

I`m so sorry,Angel...

*Hugs!*
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers,Angel! Travel safely,and don`t be afraid to turn to us for support.We`re here for you.Stay strong!

My thoughts are with you and your family during this horrible tragedy. I hope you find the strength to cope during this trip and can rely heavily on your family and friend for love and support.

I'm sure the flight will be just fine, Angel. You will have all of my support, however far away I may be, for what lies ahead.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back