• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seattle Area Get Together? Speak up if you're interested

Well, me, Korovan, Bass not bass, and someone else who's handle I don't recall made it, so neener neener neener. We were there for the first meeting. We were there, you were square.

Oh dear, I should have been there!

Glad to see people finally showed! Did any ladies come?? I was working as usual.....can we make another date for this after 3pm guys?? :D

I tried I really did! I was on the phone all morning trying to work something out. I got all dressed and nyloned and then could make it happen.:cry1: Then I got a run in my best pair of nylons POO! I would love to make the next one!

My question is was I at the right place? Got there at 1;30, did not c anyone matching Korovans description, even asked barrista. Denny & Broadway, complete with ramp??

Yup, you were there. And yes, there was a guy matching Korovans description.

My question is was I at the right place? Got there at 1;30, did not c anyone matching Korovans description, even asked barrista. Denny & Broadway, complete with ramp??

Sorry you missed us nylonsfeet. We were towards the rear, over by the big mural. We hung out and chatted until about 1:45 or so... with just the four of us the conversation lagged a bit after a while, but I think it was a decent beginning.

Julie, sorry I didn't realize that your work schedule would keep you from the party. Next time, we'll shoot for later in the day.

Anna... better luck next time! We appreciate the effort, and too bad for all concerned that it didn't pan out.

So... next time? I nominate Saturday February 16th, at 5pm, at that same Vivace's (to the others who were there today: did it seem like a decent gathering spot to you?)

Thanks Korovan. I probably just missed u. Like I said, I got there about 1:30. By the time I got my coffee, anyway, look forward 2 the next one:) Mayb we could come up with something 2 make it easier 2 identify ourselves? Take care all.

Another suggestion.

So... next time? I nominate Saturday February 16th, at 5pm, at that same Vivace's (to the others who were there today: did it seem like a decent gathering spot to you?)

Date & time is fine. I had a bit of a problem with parking and choices are quite limited at Vivace. Seating could be a problem also if we get more people.

Could I suggest maybe the Center House at Seattle Center? Certainly easier to find (and park). And we each could order pretty much anything we wanted. Also, opportunities abound withing walking distance if we get bored talking. Movies? Science center? EMP? Bars?

Just a thought.

Diz

Date & time is fine. I had a bit of a problem with parking and choices are quite limited at Vivace. Seating could be a problem also if we get more people.

Could I suggest maybe the Center House at Seattle Center? Certainly easier to find (and park). And we each could order pretty much anything we wanted. Also, opportunities abound withing walking distance if we get bored talking. Movies? Science center? EMP? Bars?

Just a thought.

Diz

That would be fine with me. What does anyone/everyone else think?

First off all: Congratulations on getting your first munch off the ground! :woot: Overcoming inertia to get things started is the hardest part.

Mayb we could come up with something 2 make it easier 2 identify ourselves?

When we were first starting up here in the south SF Bay area, and also whenever we are expecting new people, we make sure the organizer has something distinctive, like a red engineers cap, or a small stuffed sheep. It's enough to help new people find the group, but not so much that it draws undue attention from strangers.

We also prefer to choose venues for munches that are relatively inexpensive, have ample self-serve seating, preferably with tables that can be pushed together, and with counter ordering, so people can just order and sit down at the group table as they arrive.

I don't know Seattle well enough to suggest a venue, but there should be plenty to choose from that meet this description.

CRAP does anyone have a frunished basement they want to volunteer I want to get tickled!:3poke::jester:

CRAP does anyone have a frunished basement they want to volunteer I want to get tickled!:3poke::jester:

There are places we could go from Seattle Center if enough people hit it off and are comfortable with each other. But quite frankly I need to meet more people -(like WOMEN!- no offense guys-) in a public place first. Safety should be the first concern of all of us.

Patience is a virtue, Anna!

Diz

I agree with with dizfingers. I would just enjoy meeting some of my fellow lers' & lees" & putting faces 2 names in a safe, relaxed atmosphere :cool2: Anna: been 4 months since my last encounter :wowzer: I only had 2 b sent 2 the funny farm once!! So yes patience my dear. :) If I didn't live on the north side of the moon, I'd offer u my basement. A nice 4 poster bed available upon request:feets::feets: Look forward 2 the next meet. :cool2:

Last edited:
Oh Wow!!!

You might find this link of interest:

http://www.gypsyarms.com/

I didn't realize 'til I looked at the website, but I have also been in this house . . . about 1965!! That's probably where the name came from. I was never actually a member, but I was very good friends with Bob Walker, the president of the Seattle chapter of the Gypsy Jokers Motorcycle club and hung around with them a lot, including at this house!

(I've already been to some pretty wild parties here, but wouldn't mind going again!)

Diz

Next Meet Up In Seattle :)~

I second Saturday February 16th, at 5pm, at the same place....Vivace's....this place is fairly large for a coffee shop and its a decent location :) (Id rather chat about tickling and such in a more adult setting like a coffee shop instead of a kid occupied space like seattle center myself) ......comments? :3poke:

Props to ya for gettin' this event going, for focusing on getting folks out to munches, for your first event, and for already plannin' another!

It's really great to see you folks goin' at this. Korovan's been tryin' for about as long as General Western Gatherings has been here.

It's great to see this grow!

Props to ya for gettin' this event going, for focusing on getting folks out to munches, for your first event, and for already plannin' another!

It's really great to see you folks goin' at this. Korovan's been tryin' for about as long as General Western Gatherings has been here.

It's great to see this grow!

Thanks for the encouragement, dvnc. I have a tenacious streak that seems to be finally paying off...

So, it seems I have a second (Julie) for my motion to gather on 2/16 at 5pm. Anybody else?

tkdemons and I will be there as long as our streak of catasrophies is over.

Thanks for the encouragement, dvnc. I have a tenacious streak that seems to be finally paying off...

So, it seems I have a second (Julie) for my motion to gather on 2/16 at 5pm. Anybody else?

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I can probably make it where ever it is. I just suggested Seattle Center House because I THINK we would get more poeple there. More choices for food / drink; more room; more alternatives close by if any of us want them; easier to find and park; (and there are some quite places there, Julie, if you know where to look). And Julie and Korovan; please remember you guys are both a bit prejudiced on capital hill places because you live there. Most of us will be coming from a long ways away and have to deal with parking, traffic, etc.

But that's just my opinion and vote. I'll probably show up where ever it winds up being.

Diz

R U gonna vote?

Count me in. :)

We've been having some discussion about WHERE: Two suggestions are Seattle Center House and the place we met last time, Vivace on Capital Hill. You have a preferance (or maybe another suggestion)?

Diz

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back