• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sororirty and Fraternity Initiation Tickling?

TheSolemnOne

TMF Expert
I was wonder if anyone knows if sororities and fraternities use tickling as a method of initiation. I got to a school that only has the divine nine, but would be willing to know about any of them. Any personal expierences or stories you guys have heard about?

I know that my fraternity did not in any way use tickling to initiate us. I know that there is a lot of tickling that goes on in sorority houses, but mostly it is just a little tickle fight here, or a poke in the ribs there. I think most of the images depicting tickle torture as initiation are just fantasies. It would have been a lot of fun though ;)

I agree that this is a fantasy situation. Real Greek organizations do not usually do this. Furthermore tickle fights among girls are not usual things either.

There are a few stories floating around though in the Post Stories section that you could read for fun.

My frat definitely didn't use tickling and I'm sure none of them do.

If by tickling you mean having your ass paddled until it bleeds, your arms punched black-and-blue, and having to wrestle your pledge brothers outside in your boxers in a pile of puke...then yes.

Nah. It's all BS. There's a couple of dudes here pretending to be girls that would like you to believe otherwise but it's just fantasy. I worked 3 jobs to put myself thru college, never did the Greek thing and it took me an embarassing 6 1/2 years to finish and get my degree. But I did it. And I had friends in all the hottest majors~SAE, Sigma Chi, you name it. The objective is no different than boot camp in the military, hell week in football and cheerleading camp, etc. The objective is to wound you as deep as they can and see if you still have the guts to want to stay. Anyone who tries to sell ya something else? Well, I'm willing to rent them a lovely weekend in my oh-so-hot beachfront condo in North Dakota...It's an all nude BTW. :bounce:
XOXO

I was wonder if anyone knows if sororities and fraternities use tickling as a method of initiation. I got to a school that only has the divine nine, but would be willing to know about any of them. Any personal expierences or stories you guys have heard about?

My fraternity definitely did not and I'm pretty sure none of the sororities used tickling as any of their initiation practices. It's all just a fantasy.

:objection:

Sorry gentlemen, I beg to differ. Perhaps you're new to this genre. The initiations may not be available to fetish seekers such as we all are, for obvious reasons, but they do certainly happen.

There is just one guy who does create & film live and true sorority initiations for one specific sorority on the east coast and has since I think 1988. These are the real deal and I myself was asked to attend one in 2004 and watch unseen only (I didn't physically participate, but I admit to drooling). There were parts of the initiations that I wasn't allowed to see or hear- but what I did see in whole for hours was mind boggling tickling-as-torture. He was in the midst of it the whole time and the older sisters were ruthless to be understated.

These initiations are spectacular at this stage now. They even include 'nabbing'; which is snatching the initiate off a sidewalk or from their room. He builds large sets each year for their house, special effects, stocks, racks, there's been plaster mummifications, public beach buried in sand events, walking barefoot on scorching pavement ordeals in public, truly intensly torturous no mercy tickling till screeching and tears, paddling soles, itching powder on toes, heating, ice, and using specialty bondage items like toe bondage crate stocks to name just a few things. Some sets designed just to create a spooky atmosphere to freak them out. The toe stretching with weights contest I saw was the thing dreams are made of. No mercy at all.

He hosts large specialty themed tickling events where he's also shown these films privately to his guests, many of which are online and can attest to, as are some of the girls now graduated and somewhat into the tickle end of things. I think they've posted about it with photos over on Tickling City. I've personally seen years 1988 up through 2007 now. These aren't to be confused with the silly staged model sorority titles that clip stores offer like Paradise. These are the real girls. And let me add these are not only long events that are filmed, many tapes are four and five hours long each- but as he found out they're also way too intense for what this light weight message board or ticklers in general could handle, which is unfortunate for the minority of us who could handle it.

My favorite film was the stocks made for twelve girls in a row. I'd almost kill for a copy.

Dave

:objection:

Sorry gentlemen, I beg to differ. Perhaps you're new to this genre. The initiations may not be available to fetish seekers such as we all are, for obvious reasons, but they do certainly happen.

There is just one guy who does create & film live and true sorority initiations for one specific sorority on the east coast and has since I think 1988. These are the real deal and I myself was asked to attend one in 2004 and watch unseen only (I didn't physically participate, but I admit to drooling). There were parts of the initiations that I wasn't allowed to see or hear- but what I did see in whole for hours was mind boggling tickling-as-torture. He was in the midst of it the whole time and the older sisters were ruthless to be understated.

These initiations are spectacular at this stage now. They even include 'nabbing'; which is snatching the initiate off a sidewalk or from their room. He builds large sets each year for their house, special effects, stocks, racks, there's been plaster mummifications, public beach buried in sand events, walking barefoot on scorching pavement ordeals in public, truly intensly torturous no mercy tickling till screeching and tears, paddling soles, itching powder on toes, heating, ice, and using specialty bondage items like toe bondage crate stocks to name just a few things. Some sets designed just to create a spooky atmosphere to freak them out. The toe stretching with weights contest I saw was the thing dreams are made of. No mercy at all.

He hosts large specialty themed tickling events where he's also shown these films privately to his guests, many of which are online and can attest to, as are some of the girls now graduated and somewhat into the tickle end of things. I think they've posted about it with photos over on Tickling City. I've personally seen years 1988 up through 2007 now. These aren't to be confused with the silly staged model sorority titles that clip stores offer like Paradise. These are the real girls. And let me add these are not only long events that are filmed, many tapes are four and five hours long each- but as he found out they're also way too intense for what this light weight message board or ticklers in general could handle, which is unfortunate for the minority of us who could handle it.

My favorite film was the stocks made for twelve girls in a row. I'd almost kill for a copy.

Dave

lol.

Then lets see them.

If he's talking about who I think he's talking about, then they do exist, and as far as I know, the videos are legit. This may clear things up a bit.

Edit: I know there was major controversy about all this at the time, and I do not mean to reopen old debates. The point of all this was that if majdav was talking about the vids I think he is, then they do exist, and I think a few folks here even own copies.

Then lets see them.
:doublefinger:

Is there no end to dickwads on this board? Check your ego at the door. I'm not your babysitter nor your servant. A post was made, I answered with direct fact. I don't care if you see the material or not.

For the rest of you with measurable IQ's, if you're interested go to TC and ask to see the photos and clips, they may be still posted. I'm done with this thread and back to lurking

Dave

OK, I guess I stand at least somewhat corrected. Whenever I hear, "ZOMG super ticklez but nobody could handle seeing it" my eyes roll right out of my head.

:doublefinger:

Is there no end to dickwads on this board? Check your ego at the door. I'm not your babysitter nor your servant. A post was made, I answered with direct fact. I don't care if you see the material or not.

For the rest of you with measurable IQ's, if you're interested go to TC and ask to see the photos and clips, they may be still posted. I'm done with this thread and back to lurking

Dave

what is TC?
I would like to see more of that picture if there is more.

Anyone who tries to sell ya something else? Well, I'm willing to rent them a lovely weekend in my oh-so-hot beachfront condo in North Dakota...It's an all nude BTW. :bounce:
XOXO

Steph...why...you're...you're a nudist too?

My sorority, Tau Kappa, had tickling all the time. In fact, you could only join Tau Kappa if you were at least an 8 on the Tau Kappa ticklish scale. Before joining they even had you...

OK, sorry, I am joking. :p (Tau Kappa = TK.) Never heard of tickling being involved with initiation, and I lived in both the sorority and fraternity quads at my college. People got in major trouble if even the word "hazing" was mentioned.

I would say that I've never heard of a situation where tickling took place as PART of the initiation thing... but I can say it's happened DUE TO the initiation.

Hazing is a practice that no matter how hard you try to stop it, it will continue to be practiced here and there. And one particular method is to tie up a victim outside to a pole or some other thing. While it isn't exactly a common thing to see a victim attached to the some pole or bike rack or who knows what else, both frats and sororities are known around my campus to do this. And not always JUST for some sort of initiation or whatever else. And usually either involves being abandoned outside for a while (or at least made to think they were, with someone inside watching to make sure they are ok every once in a while) or involves some sort of food being tossed at them.

Now I would say, statistically speaking, the chance of these people being bound to some surface or another for at least half an hour or more and not having at least one yahoo come up and give em a few giggles is slim to none.

If I had to guess, I would say someone, somewhere, if not a few people have found themselves and tied and tickled by their sorority or fraternity.

Last edited:
Well, I was just curious. Hazing seemes to be a hot topic amoungst greek organizations all the time, mostly because it seems like there is some sort of physical evidence or abuse or someone tells on the organization they are pledging to get into. It just seemed as though tickling would be a good choice since, you can't get bruised or bleed from being tickled(although it is dependent on the pledges being ticklish). I didnt think it was something that happened frequently, just wanted to know if anyone had any expierences with it.

Thanks for all the feedback

Bah, hazing is BS. I realize it goes on but I wouldn't mind at all if it were completely abolished. I think it's a pathetic practice. Now granted, I've never been part of it on either side, but that is still the way I feel.

I was tickled pretty horribly when I became a Navy SEAL. And when I joined the astronaut core? Forget it!! Now that I'm in the process of joining the Super-Friends I'm worried about what they're going to do...Wonder Woman looks like a bi-atch!!!!

:rowfull:

-Tom

If by tickling you mean having your ass paddled until it bleeds, your arms punched black-and-blue, and having to wrestle your pledge brothers outside in your boxers in a pile of puke...then yes.

Proud to be a loner.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back