• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stuck #1: Hole in the Wall M/f [BRAND NEW!]

What a fun story! Its like a horror movie when you sit at the TV telling the main character...don't go there you idiot! LOL Very well done.

Keep Going!

Please continue!

I love this style of story! The whole lot of it was so enjoyable.

You must write another one.

Wow

Wow what an imagination you have... that was an amazing story!

~Carmel Cutie ;)

Amazing Tale of Torment!

Mantis,

This was a brilliant story from start to finish! I loved the simple idea that formed the base and then the detailed mindtrip you crafted from there!

Awesome work!

Holy Toledo! That was awesome! I've always loved the trapped girl fantasy/scenario, and this was just delicious! I had always toyed with the notion of writing a FanFic of the X-Files where Agent Scully falls through some stairs or a floor, and is trapped between floors, when someone or something :devil2: removes her sensible, low-heeled pumps and tickles her nyloned feet until Mulder rescues her. Or maybe it was Mulder himself doing the tickling, and he "rescues" her by scaring off whomever/whatever was tickling her. Never got around to it.

One question that's nagging at me, though... how did the bookcase get put back where it belonged, if she got dragged into the apartment on the other side?

epsilongold, I don't know when I'll write a new one, but it'll be a new situation and probably new characters. I can promise there will definetly be more of the Stuck series though! :D

Thanks jone yee, nothing more needs to be said, I'm flattered. :)

Hello Sultry, good to see you! I'm glad you liked the new story! :D

total-individua, I will surely write more. I think I'd be hung from the rafters if I didn't, all this wonderful support is truly inspiring :)

Thanks for the kind words Carmel Cutie :wavingguy

Ink! Great to see you man! I tried to PM you a little while ago but it wouldn't work, send me an e-mail ASAP! :D

Thanks Dan. I know TQLR did a pretty wicked Scully story some years back, a beautiful alien woman traps her and goes to town, I highly reccommend it. Regarding the book case, I assumed Dennis either reached through or just went next door and moved it back:firedevil

Thank you so much folks, you're all wonderful! :D Happy Holidays, I hope you all stay safe and Santa brings you plenty of ticklish young women! :xmas:

Excellent story! An instant classic. I actually read it without noting the author's name, as I too like the "stuck" scenario. The premise alone isn't just it, you did a great job with the descriptions of the tickling. And because you focused on the lower body, you were able to get in lot of detail about tickling with socks on, socks off, butt & thigh tickling, and forced orgasms.

Please get started on the next in the series. I look forward to seeing how you work the upper body into the next stuck scenario. :)

And seriously, great story.

Hi. I read this when you first posted it and thought it was okay. I admitted I must've been in the wrong mood for it because it's really such a fun fresh story with emphasis on fun. I really enjoyed it. Thanks. :)

Thanks for the great review JJJ42, they'll definetly be upper body in the next scenario, I have it all planned...I haven't started it...but it's planned! :D

Thanks for giving Stuck a second try Swizzle Stick, I'm glad you liked it :)

Doesn't get much better than that makemlaugh2003, thanks for replying! :triangle:

i actually had a similar situation like this for real, i didn't realise it would be something of interest. perhaps i might write my story, we'll see if it's wanted.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back