• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stuck and tickled

arishem

I'm sure this one has been brought up a few times probably, but I thought I would ask about it.

Anyone ever encounter a situation where someone was stuck or trapped and then you tickled them? Its something that is probably hard to come by but seems very fun. The thought of someone who is stuck and then some fiendish person deciding to tickle them.

Anyone else find this interesting?

I can remember when we were putting up a display, and one of the girls was underneath it fastening something and really couldn't maneuver very well, but her sandaled feet were sticking out so I stuck my index finger between the shoe and her bare foot and stroked her. She went hysterical, but couldn't move. I did it only for a few seconds since I didn't want the display to come down. This is analogous tickling someone while they are talking on the phone or giving a speech. Love all of those scenarios.

I can't think of any scenarios in real life, but I remember two from TV. One was the Flintstones when Fred (I think) somehow got his foot stuck under a brick wall of some sort and Barney was on the other side. Fred said something like "you wouldn't!" but Barney tickled away.

The second was in the Little Rascals and one of the kids was sitting on a bed with his legs stuck through somehow and his feet were underneath. One of the littler kids under the bed picked up a feather and was playing with it and kept brushing it against the kid on the bed who was trying really hard not to laugh because he was playing some kind of trick on someone. I don't remember the exact details, I just remember the feather secretly tickling the foot.

when i was younger i was always intrigued by that one part in "a Nightmare before christmas" where the boogey-man tickled that one girls foot. i like the scenario... just haven't had the luck of experiencing it though

I got my foot wedged between two trees once when I was a kid and we were climbing around. My friend flipped my shoe off and started to tickle my foot. It was torturous, and I ended up wrenching my foot free and scraping and cutting my ankles in the process.

I got my foot wedged between two trees once when I was a kid and we were climbing around. My friend flipped my shoe off and started to tickle my foot. It was torturous, and I ended up wrenching my foot free and scraping and cutting my ankles in the process.

OUCH! I can see that being hard to take! LOL!

I have never encountered this scenario before!

I was stuck with my arms up fixing a cattle chute.
Well, what "fiendish" person should come along.
It was my sister, also wearing a denim cowboy shirt with big dark blue buttons, like me.
After assessing the ticklish situation, she then started tickling my underarms.
There was also "rib counting" involved.
She forced laughter out of me for what seemed like hours but was probably only an hour.
It was agonizing pleasurable to be at the center of all this wonderful yet bizarre attention on my deadly ticklish flesh.
Her laughter was as loud as my howling hysterics.
By the end, she had etched permanent laugh lines on my face.

Last edited:
When I was a kid we played this demented version of tag where we would tie the person that was "it" to something (a tree, a pole, in my case, it was a stop sign) and once they were tied we would all run and that person had to get free and tag someone. None of us were particularly good at tying people up, and we used pretty thick stuff for ropes, like a jump rope, that came undone easily, so usually the game worked out just fine.

Well, on one occasion we played with some boys, who happen to be WAY better at tying shit than we were. So I was "it" and got tied to a stop sign. Everyone ran off and I couldn't get anything undone. Everyone eventually came back to laugh at me, and then we realized that NONE of us could get the knots undone. So I had to stand there for over an hour tied to this stop sign until my friend's dad got home to cut everything off me. I was poked and pinched off and on the whole time we were waiting.

Many years ago (college), two of my friends were dragging a beautiful young blonde woman toward something (I can't remember what, but immaterial). She was providing entirely too much resistance, so I rushed up behind and vigorously tickled her ribs. She collapsed with laughter and proved much easier to move about. (Thanks for the thread, because this is one of my favorite tickling memories).

Incidentally, I had dinner with her not long after, and she went into great detail describing how -- as a babysitter -- the kids she regularly watched "tickled her to death" nearly every week.

This has always been my greatest fantasy, so much so I recreated it in a 30 minute video, that will be on my soon to be open website.

Hey, that looks fabulous. I've always loved scenario clips with lots of interplay by ler and lee, and your site looks like it will be perfect for that.

some great stories here.

I had a very close one but had a huge disappointment at the end. A few years back while drinking on my friends deck one night, my friend who owned the house, his sister lived there too. She was older and did not like me that much ( in a joking way). She was a tall and very strong girl. in any event, at one point during the evening one of my friends picked me up and set me into a garbage can on the deck with my legs and arms sticking out. My friend who dumped me in untied one of my shoe laces but that was all and walked away. I tried to get out and then my friends sister saw me like that and she came over and pulled my shoes and socks off. I was thinking I was going to get an awesome tickling, but all she did was throw my shoes and socks off the deck!! I was so mad on the inside!

This has always been my greatest fantasy, so much so I recreated it in a 30 minute video, that will be on my soon to be open website.

well i could for sure think of a few stories where your feet my be stuck in a very vurnerable tickling position .

I was stuck with my arms up fixing a cattle shoot.
Well, what "fiendish" person should come along.
It was my sister, also wearing a denim cowboy shirt with big dark blue buttons, like me.
After assessing the ticklish situation, she then started tickling my underarms.
There was also "rib counting" involved.
She forced laughter out of me for what seemed like hours but was probably only an hour.
By the end, she had etched permanent laugh lines on my face.

This is my favorite one. I absolutely love it.

Yes, I have been in that situation before. When I was younger I had a bed that had rungs at the end. I always use to slip my feet in and out of them. One time I made the mistake by putting both of my legs and feet into one of the narrow rungs. To my suprise my feet and ankles fit in perfect and snug, but to my fear they did not budge when I tried to get them out. I tried for about five minuetes quietly to get out until my brother noticed my precarious sitiuation. Where at this point he notice I was stuck and decided that he would help me. I was not shocked at what happened next. He pulled up a chair and began to tickle my feet. Then he got the better idea it would be more fun if I was barefoot and removed my socks too. At this point of my life I hated being barfoot so it was very embarrising. I held it in for awhile but I was getting it pretty good. It all went on for a few minuetes until I finally broke free. Moral of the story make sure when you stick your feet in a place make sure you can get out because if your feet our stuck you are bound to get them tickled.

Many years ago I worked at Wal-Mart and a pretty young lady was trying to get a box from the upper shelf. Instead of a step, she stood on a chair, the chair slipped and she was stuck trying to hold herself and the box up.

I had just walked in and knowing her somewhat walked under her and said let me do something. Thinking I was meaning help her she said OK, instead i started spider-tickling her belly which was exposed.

Only lasted a couple of seconds, but was fun never the less.

One other time while in the service one of the girls was sitting in a bean bag chair and for reason I never did know all piled up on top of her trapping her.

All you could see of her, under 4 or 5 pretty big guys, were her tiny size 5 bare feet. Since they were so close I started to stroke them.

You should have heard the screams, and begging. No one else understood what was going on because all she did was laugh and scream, she never said she was being tickled. That lasted a minute or so.

I was lucky enough to tickle her a number of times in the year we were stationed together.

Its actually happened to me :D...oh its so much fun! One time I was wearing a hooded pull over sweat shirt that got really stuck (It had shrunk in the dryer) as I lifted my arms up to get it off and this guy took full advantage and tickled me under my arms and on my ribs. And it was so unexpected and spontaneous

I was fooling around with my girlfriend in the front seat of my car. She was laying face down, lap about on mine with knees bent, feet in the air against my window. Some point in she exclaims that she's stuck, as I notice her ass is trapped between my low-positioned steering wheel and me. I believe I said something along the lines of "well that's one of the dumbest things you could've said" and proceeded to tickle the hell out of her unprotected hips, ass, sides, legs and feet as she tried to get free. Great times.

I have had these events way to many times to keep track of them all. A few that stick out was one that a several of us were piled into the bed of a pick up. Several guys sat on one girl...she started kicking people in front of her to be silly....a flip flop came off....and well, I had to get her back for trying to kick me.

Another time a girl was messing around in the club, decided to run around without her shoes on...after several warnings from me and the security staff..(she was a friend of mine and thought she could do as she pleased)...so I asked them to pick her up and put her shoes back on...but beforehand...gave her a reminder on to why she needs to wear them.

A girl I was friends with got half-stuck in one of those big playplace things like at Chuck E Cheese/ McDonalds. Of course her shoes were already off from being in there. She got stuck, asked me to help....and I helped her and myself.

Three of the many "stuck" scenes I have had a little fun with.

Rob

Dont know if it classifies but i simply love to tickle whatever female friend is on my passenger seat when we stop on red lights :D

hehehehehhe

Also helps that i´m really fast to go when other drivers start complaining with me for not moving on green :D

It´s also perfect because they are with the seatbelt so not going anyway.

The best time was maybe with a deadly ticklish girl from college. I had another guy on the back seat holding her arms back so she was totally absolutely defenseless.....aaaahhh such joy!!!! to make matters even better, we were quite stuck on a hell of a traffic jam and the ride took some loooong time and some loooong stops :D she was needing a bath when i finally left her home :D

I was wrestled to the ground a few years back, by a friend who's into wrestling, and he pinned me and started to tickle my armpit. I damn near freaked out though cause' I hate when dudes tickle me, but didn'twant to make a scene in front of other friends. :p

I love the idea of somebody gettin stuck imparticular legs being stuck and having the bare feet in a very vunrable position and my two favourite scenario would be burried in the sand with feet sticking out and feet caught in the car head rest. I've been lucky enough to have had situations like this.
The first one was at the beach late at night after a party drinks were flowing and me and a girl were gettin close. I jokingly suggested to burry her in the sand which to my shock she agreed to it. So i started chatting/burying her and before she knew it her legs were covered and only her feet stuck out. I Asked her if she could move she said no so i began to play with her feet. She was very ticklish and pleaded and begged for me to stop. After a couple of minutes of light torture i let her go.
The next situation was in a car were i convinced a friend to put her feet in a headrest. The headrest however didn't lock so it wasn't that secure. Once her feet were in the headrest i began to go to town on her bare feet, she imidiately laughed squirmed and broke free.
And they are all the stories i've had concerning somebody being stuck!!

I have been in a few situations where I'd be stuck in an awkward position being as I'm accident prone, and to which leads others to come and tickle me. One recent situation happened at work, one of these small kiddie climbing slides, I often sit them when I feel like it and I was leaning backwards to get out from one of the large holes but fell backwards and ended upside down but my lower half was stuck inside the contraption and I was struggling to get out. My work collegue not only came and tickled my sides and neck but she called on to the other kids to blow raspberries on my stomach by the time she lifted my t-shirt.

Oooh, I have a good one :p

I have one of http://cajuncorner-furniture.com/CATALOGS/YT/Beds/Zimages/398a.jpg <--- THOSE metal bunk beds at my parents house I used to sleep in. Since I was little I collected tons of stuffed animals and piled them on the top bunk, while I slept on the lower bunk and my little sis slept on the top among my animals.

One when I was about 15, two of my good girlfriends and I were horsing around on the top bunk, and I got my feet wedged between those two skinny metal slats somehow. It pinned my feet because of the mattress and pretty well hurt my ankles...somehow my two evil friends thought of exactly what to do immediately and one of them (Kylie) sat on my back and pinned my wrists with one hand (I'm pretty small) and tickled my my stomach with the other, while Anna stood to the side and tickled my feet. It probably went on for at LEAST 5 minutes (felt like hours) while I was just begging and pleading them to let me go before I went crazy. :faint:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back