• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taking Someone to their Limits.

Paultickler

4th Level Red Feather
I've recently been reading some comments on different Tickle Abuse vids, and I really don't feel confortable with making a girl cry when you're tickling her. I always love to make them laugh as much as they can but I'd notice that some of you have this cruel side inside of you.

Do you think that it is cultural? I mean as far as I know there's always been people who enjoy making other people suffer.

Do you think is an American thing? or It is more universal? I mean the feeling of having the control. And the Verbal Teasing for example.

I don't want to see anyone cry. I want laughter, not tears. As a tickler, I'd never make someone cry.

I love seeing tears from laughter but I hate seeing a woman cry from the ticking. I think tears from laughing so hard are different from crying in pain, discomfort or fear. It's mean to tickle anyone to such discomfort. That's just my worthless opinion.

Yes I agree with crap and others..it is a turnoff. And like Cammie said when you see that it makes you wonder.

In the example Libertine shared, she had a safeword and did not use it, and while pushed past whatever she felt her limits were or had been, from her own description she was cognizant of the experience and her reactions to it, so ... she was expressing outward distress, but she consciously wanted the experience.

That seems different from someone being tortured, somehow -- where they're frantic, begging, sobbing and screaming an agreed-upon safeword but the tickler I guess is having so much fun the lee's needs aren't important. :(

I guess if they post the video the lee consented and it's not evidence, but it's sooooo questionable. That and wow, not remotely enjoyable to witness.

Last edited:
Coincidentally I was thinking about this the other day. I used to be in the torturous stuff when I was younger; there was nothing that turned me on more than pushing a girl past her limits, watch her get frantic, and watch her bodily movements and facial expressions as she lost total control. As I grew older, I started to contemplate what that must feel like as a human being to put someone through that type of experience, and it really started to make me feel more uncomfortable. To put someone through that much stress, distress and torturous emotion; it doesn't turn me on anymore, and I actually start to feel sorry for the individual. I like the idea of intense tickling, but not intense and prolonged. Some of my favorite videos encompassed a heavy and intense tickling, but the producers always respected the model, and even if it got intense, it would only last a few seconds at most. And it's a good sign that the model makes multiple videos because that means that the producer respected her, and never actually pushed her past her limits.

At the same token, I love the videos where at the very end, the producer pushes the model past her limits for about 5-10 seconds. Its fun.

Love the crying, the screaming, the hysteria.

I'm totally into it like NY ler.

I like both, but I'm gonna be honest, my favorite videos are the ones where the lee is pushed way past the limits. Crying, out of control, just DONE. I don't particularly want to see the sweet, playful giggling or playful/ light tickling.

Call me mean, sadistic, whatever, but since videos are an extension of my fantasies, that's what I fantasize about. Doesn't mean that in real life I don't like the playful, cute, gentle side of tickling. I adore it! But in real life, I also want to totally surrender and be truly tickle tortured by by favorite ler a couple times of week. I ask specifically for him to make me cry, beg, lose complete control because that is what I'm into. I love how it makes me feel, and I crave it.

Nothing wrong with it turning you on or turning you off. It is all about what sells. Apparently, a lot of buyers like it, and when they stop, the trend will shift.

Do you think is an American thing? or It is more universal?

I've seen a lot (loooot) of Japanese videos where the girls are reduced to crying. Fairly quickly, too.

Like actual crying, not that weird laugh they have where it just comes out where one long high pitched wail but they're still laughing.

I've seen a lot (loooot) of Japanese videos where the girls are reduced to crying. Fairly quickly, too.

By tickling?? I haven't seen a single Japanese video where the lee actually seemed ticklish!

Nah they're plenty ticklish, the reactions are just so much different it throws people.

I think for some lee's, getting pushed past their limits is kind of the point.

I like both, but I'm gonna be honest, my favorite videos are the ones where the lee is pushed way past the limits. Crying, out of control, just DONE. I don't particularly want to see the sweet, playful giggling or playful/ light tickling.

Call me mean, sadistic, whatever, but since videos are an extension of my fantasies, that's what I fantasize about. Doesn't mean that in real life I don't like the playful, cute, gentle side of tickling. I adore it! But in real life, I also want to totally surrender and be truly tickle tortured by by favorite ler a couple times of week. I ask specifically for him to make me cry, beg, lose complete control because that is what I'm into. I love how it makes me feel, and I crave it.

It's usually not my style, but this response is going to get a certain lee "Tha Business" when I see her again. The only question is whether or not I will say hi first, or just go into evil ler mode.

I am into watching this....but I couldn't ever make someone cry from being tickled too much. It's been done to me, and I was past the point of enjoying myself and NEEDED it to stop.

I m a squemish man but not while.tickling... if i m tickling a girl i have to be the one who define the limits

By tickling?? I haven't seen a single Japanese video where the lee actually seemed ticklish!

Actually, Rhiannon, I have. Take a look at some of Matsushita's videos. The Japanese girls fight to hold in their laughter and I think that's a cultural thing. The spy tickling videos with Yuu, Misato and others are quite good. That is tickle torture, though, and not sexual in any way.

Love the crying, the screaming, the hysteria.

I totally agree but prefer to see a male villain doing it!

I'm totally into it like NY ler.

That's the difference between tickling torture and milktoast tickling, isnt' it? I like the tickle torture scenario myself. Having said that, to see this girl-on-girl bullshit just looks like two girls playing with each other and I wonder if the crying is even real. With a male villain it would be so much more realistic!

Nothing wrong with it turning you on or turning you off. It is all about what sells. Apparently, a lot of buyers like it, and when they stop, the trend will shift.

I've enjoyed several videos in the past where at the end the lee seems in genuine distress and discomfort; it was at this point that my enjoyment stopped. This is when tickling gets a bit sinister for me, when instead it should be enjoyable. Just saying...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Lets be honest... in my personnel life i have never met somebody who like being tickled. I m sure there are but it is qiute exceptional. And the ticklees in videos are ordinary people who perform their job. There are hardcore torture videos for exemple. I dont think that most of the model in victim role are genuinely masosist people... are they?
So in my opinion there are basically 3 options:
1-The ticklee is not ticklish but pretend to be ticklish during the video...
2- she is ticklish but the tickler do not really touch to the.sensitive points... the tickler abstain from real tickling
3- the ticklee is ticklish and tickled.. so this Will be a moderate torture a discomfort...

If i buy a video i would not be suspicious about if the first two are the case... of course the third is what is wanted

I noticed with honor that most of the users are mercifull tickle fun emphasizing on consensuality who want to be sure of the enjoyment and comfort of the ticklee even while watching tickle torture clips otherwise they do not enjoy etc...

Ok... but if the general tendency is like this among tickle fun why the professionally taken and launched videos in the market are advertised by means of the concepts like cruel, merciless, horror, dungeon, helpless...???... i rarely see video descriptions trying to convince the clients that the ticklees are not in discomfort and that even they enjoy...

Is not it a contradiction?

I noticed with honor that most of the users are mercifull tickle fun emphasizing on consensuality who want to be sure of the enjoyment and comfort of the ticklee even while watching tickle torture clips otherwise they do not enjoy etc...
Man my bf and I can be the complete opppsite sometimes. He is very much into consensual nonconsent. I love to be treated rough and my bf knows this. I want him to sometimes push my limits and be a total dick. Man there is nothing hotter then looking in the mirror seeing your body all covered in burises after an intense rough tickle play session. Nothing like tight restrictive bondage. If kink.com had a tickling site it would so be my style. I've seen tickling incorporated in their vids(instant lady boner!), but as far as I know they don't have a site dedicated to it.
Man I should've taken a pic of the last really bad buries I got. It was epic for a tickling bruise and it hurt for a couple of days.

If I'm watching a vid with tickling that intense, I always want to check into the company and assess whether the vid is consensual or not. I always want to see a bit of playfulness even during the intense times, and I never want to see a safeword ignored. I think that's why I like to see verbal brat behaviour coming from the lee, because it shows me they want to be there and are willing to bait the ler and bring on more of it.

But, provided that the safeword is respected, I LOVE to see a lee pushed to the limit. And as a lee, I truly love to be pushed like that, even if it means tears. It's a release because I have been stressed or holding things in, and losing control makes emotions come up. But I like that...as long as I trust the ler to respect me...if they screw up and ignore my safeword they will never have another chance to tickle me again.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back