• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Terrell owens

hey "genius" and i use that term loosely, you realize that myself and ticklingfeet4fu have something in common. that is a brain. face facts man, you have absolutely no idea on what you are talking about.

so when the Eagles played Carolina in 2004, was it at Carolina's place? NO. that must mean that Philly had a good regular season. when they played Tampa Bay in 2003, was it at Tampa? NO. that must mean Philly had a good regular season. they didnt sneak into the title game, they had homefield advantage for crying out loud. so tell me, what did Terrell Owens do that made the Eagles different from previous years? all he did was give them a better target to throw to and bring some excitement. the Eagles ALREADY were a good team. the simple fact that they made 3 title games in a row BEFORE Owens got there proves that. Owens is NOT the reason why the Eagles made the SuperBowl.

you also made a mistake. the Eagles won TWO playoff games to get to the SuperBowl WITHOUT Owens. like you said, Owens was hurt in week 13 or 14, and the Eagles managed to win TWO postseason games without him. HOW did Owens get them into the SuperBowl? HOW??? you keep talking about the regular season, but like i pointed out, the regular season DOES NOT translate into postseason success. look at the Steelers for crying out loud. they were 11-5 in the regular season, the #6 seed, and played ALL of their playoff games on the road and they won. they didnt have a spectacular regular season and they got the job done. Indianapolis had the best record in the AFC and what did it get them. regular season success means nothing unless you win in the postseason. even a person like you can understand that simple fact.

Owens played a PART in the Eagles success, but that team was already built to get to the SuperBowl. Owens was brought in to help them get over the hump in the NFC title game and he didnt do that. he didnt play in that game. big damn deal he played in the regular season. that is meaningless when it comes to the NFC title game. stop being stupid and realize what we are trying to say.

i know this for sure. when Owens shows his true colors and Jerry Jones throws him out of Dallas, will you still "side" with Owens? nope. keep in mind that Jerry Jones himself said "this MAY work", he didnt say "this WILL work". i wonder why he used the term "may". there's a reason behind it. wake up and pay attention.

Tickle_Fiend05 said:
I'll put them on as soon as you get of off Primetime's d*ck. And I guess they made history if they were a number 1 seed all three years they were in the NFC Championship. They must have been the first number 1 seed ever to play on the road when they played the Rams. Thank you for bringing that piece of history to my attention. And I see you answered none of my questions either so I guess you don't know the answer to them either. This season I will cheer T.O. and you will be due with Primetime's baby. That'll be a part of history there too.
You know the skirt thing was a joke. I am not a Fag. You continue to resort to such measure Fiend. You did last year with me and you are doing it again. All I meant was be a cheerleader. You have failed to answer ANY of my questions. Point blank- once more, how many catches did T.O. have in the NFC Championship game for the Eagles??? So they played on the road against the Rams. You are absolutely right about that!!! Nice research on your part. Do you see where I give credit where credit is due??? You resort to all kinds of slander and calling names. I think I will act my age and not really get PISSED at you. But the bottomline here is they went to three NFC Championship games without T.O. Am I right, so far??? Did T.O. do anything in the PLAYOFFS Fiend prior to the Super Bowl??? Forget regular season because they PROVED in past years they were the SECOND BEST team in the NFC by virtue of losing the Conference Championship game. What did T.O. DO IN THE PLAYOFFS TO PUT THE EAGLES OVER THE TOP??? ANSWER THE QUESTION. If you can't answer the questions, then just drop the subject. And we will all move on.

primetime said:
hey "genius" and i use that term loosely, you realize that myself and ticklingfeet4fu have something in common. that is a brain. face facts man, you have absolutely no idea on what you are talking about.

so when the Eagles played Carolina in 2004, was it at Carolina's place? NO. that must mean that Philly had a good regular season. when they played Tampa Bay in 2003, was it at Tampa? NO. that must mean Philly had a good regular season. they didnt sneak into the title game, they had homefield advantage for crying out loud. so tell me, what did Terrell Owens do that made the Eagles different from previous years? all he did was give them a better target to throw to and bring some excitement. the Eagles ALREADY were a good team. the simple fact that they made 3 title games in a row BEFORE Owens got there proves that. Owens is NOT the reason why the Eagles made the SuperBowl.

you also made a mistake. the Eagles won TWO playoff games to get to the SuperBowl WITHOUT Owens. like you said, Owens was hurt in week 13 or 14, and the Eagles managed to win TWO postseason games without him. HOW did Owens get them into the SuperBowl? HOW??? you keep talking about the regular season, but like i pointed out, the regular season DOES NOT translate into postseason success. look at the Steelers for crying out loud. they were 11-5 in the regular season, the #6 seed, and played ALL of their playoff games on the road and they won. they didnt have a spectacular regular season and they got the job done. Indianapolis had the best record in the AFC and what did it get them. regular season success means nothing unless you win in the postseason. even a person like you can understand that simple fact.

Owens played a PART in the Eagles success, but that team was already built to get to the SuperBowl. Owens was brought in to help them get over the hump in the NFC title game and he didnt do that. he didnt play in that game. big damn deal he played in the regular season. that is meaningless when it comes to the NFC title game. stop being stupid and realize what we are trying to say.

i know this for sure. when Owens shows his true colors and Jerry Jones throws him out of Dallas, will you still "side" with Owens? nope. keep in mind that Jerry Jones himself said "this MAY work", he didnt say "this WILL work". i wonder why he used the term "may". there's a reason behind it. wake up and pay attention.

You can just read my previous post for my rebuttle against your T.O. argument. And I said the Eagles won two playoff games 30,00 times so I dont know what mistake you are talking about. I never said this WILL work. Jerry said it's a risk. I feel it will work. You KNOW it wont. If T.O. doesn't work out you guys will take credit saying I told you so. If it does work I will just be happy. I'm not worried about anything that happened in Philly. You can make all of the arguments you want but my position will not change. We have differing opinions. You could say whatever you feel but at this point I could care less.

ticklingfeet4fu said:
You know the skirt thing was a joke. I am not a Fag. You continue to resort to such measure Fiend. You did last year with me and you are doing it again. All I meant was be a cheerleader. You have failed to answer ANY of my questions. Point blank- once more, how many catches did T.O. have in the NFC Championship game for the Eagles??? So they played on the road against the Rams. You are absolutely right about that!!! Nice research on your part. Do you see where I give credit where credit is due??? You resort to all kinds of slander and calling names. I think I will act my age and not really get PISSED at you. But the bottomline here is they went to three NFC Championship games without T.O. Am I right, so far??? Did T.O. do anything in the PLAYOFFS Fiend prior to the Super Bowl??? Forget regular season because they PROVED in past years they were the SECOND BEST team in the NFC by virtue of losing the Conference Championship game. What did T.O. DO IN THE PLAYOFFS TO PUT THE EAGLES OVER THE TOP??? ANSWER THE QUESTION. If you can't answer the questions, then just drop the subject. And we will all move on.

Anything related to T.O. just read my previous post. I didn't need to research I just remembered. And I didn't know it was a joke. You to offense to a comment I made earlier when I was joking also. You come at me in the right way and it will be returned. You and your friend seemed like you were getting heated. It's just a disagreement about football. If you come at me in the wrong way, which was how I felt when I read your comment, then you will get it in return. You keep your mouth shut from any personal attacks and you won't have to worry about comments like that.

Tickle_Fiend05 said:
Anything related to T.O. just read my previous post. I didn't need to research I just remembered. And I didn't know it was a joke. You to offense to a comment I made earlier when I was joking also. You come at me in the right way and it will be returned. You and your friend seemed like you were getting heated. It's just a disagreement about football. If you come at me in the wrong way, which was how I felt when I read your comment, then you will get it in return. You keep your mouth shut from any personal attacks and you won't have to worry about comments like that.
How about answering the damn questions??? BTW, I don't know Primetime from a hole in the wall. Just like I don't know you. It just so happens that the three of us love football but only two of us are using our brains. That is not to say you are stupid. Because I truly don't think you are. I just want you to see that you are in err when it comes to saying that the only reason the Eagles went to the Super Bowl because of T.O. You make outlandish statements and then when it is called into question you resort to mudslinging. If you want to stand on the point of view that you don't want to answer the questions then say so. BTW, your earlier joke was also in poor taste. Then just get married then. You don't say that to two men. You want to be T.O. personal cheerleader then that is fine. When he acts like an asshole that he is I don't want to see you post shit about how he is acting. Because he is a credit to your organization according to you. Be consistant. I know I am. If he went to the Jets, I would root for the Arizona Cardinals before I root for the Jets with that CANCER on the team. He was born a jerk. He acts like a jerk and he will retire a jerk and he will die a jerk. That is truly the bottomline. So you root on this jerk. Watch him take your team down. And when he does DON'T tell us what a jerk he his. Because you have been nothing short of a cheerleader to him. :sowrong: And since you won't answer the questions I will make the guess that you have no clue what the answers are. So maybe I gave you to much credit earlier.

ticklingfeet4fu said:
How about answering the damn questions??? BTW, I don't know Primetime from a hole in the wall. Just like I don't know you. It just so happens that the three of us love football but only two of us are using our brains. That is not to say you are stupid. Because I truly don't think you are. I just want you to see that you are in err when it comes to saying that the only reason the Eagles went to the Super Bowl because of T.O. You make outlandish statements and then when it is called into question you resort to mudslinging. If you want to stand on the point of view that you don't want to answer the questions then say so. BTW, your earlier joke was also in poor taste. Then just get married then. You don't say that to two men. You want to be T.O. personal cheerleader then that is fine. When he acts like an asshole that he is I don't want to see you post shit about how he is acting. Because he is a credit to your organization according to you. Be consistant. I know I am. If he went to the Jets, I would root for the Arizona Cardinals before I root for the Jets with that CANCER on the team. He was born a jerk. He acts like a jerk and he will retire a jerk and he will die a jerk. That is truly the bottomline. So you root on this jerk. Watch him take your team down. And when he does DON'T tell us what a jerk he his. Because you have been nothing short of a cheerleader to him. :sowrong: And since you won't answer the questions I will make the guess that you have no clue what the answers are. So maybe I gave you to much credit earlier.

If you read the last post then you saw where I said read my previous post for my arguements. Everything is getting redundant. And I don't care who the 'Boys bring to the team , Im a true fan. I've heard a lot of Cowboys fans say they were finding a new team if T.O. came. Well best of luck to them. To any Cowboys fan who leaves I hope they never come back, whether this works out or not. You have players beating their wives, getting busted for drugs, hanging in all the wrong places and you want me to hate T.O.? Please.

Tickle_Fiend05 said:
If you read the last post then you saw where I said read my previous post for my arguements. Everything is getting redundant. And I don't care who the 'Boys bring to the team , Im a true fan. I've heard a lot of Cowboys fans say they were finding a new team if T.O. came. Well best of luck to them. To any Cowboys fan who leaves I hope they never come back, whether this works out or not. You have players beating their wives, getting busted for drugs, hanging in all the wrong places and you want me to hate T.O.? Please.
Yeah!!! I understand. Support the guy that will rip his teammates and accuse people of being gay. I guess I understand the way you are. You and T.O are the same kind of people. So enjoy your lovefest. Thank you for NOT answering simple questions and I will watch the Cowgirls very closely in 2007. He will behave this year. Enjoy your one year wonderboy. The Cowboys ballboy is probably a bigger winner than your Crybaby. :shock:

ticklingfeet4fu said:
Yeah!!! I understand. Support the guy that will rip his teammates and accuse people of being gay. I guess I understand the way you are. You and T.O are the same kind of people. So enjoy your lovefest. Thank you for NOT answering simple questions and I will watch the Cowgirls very closely in 2007. He will behave this year. Enjoy your one year wonderboy. The Cowboys ballboy is probably a bigger winner than your Crybaby. :shock:

I'll enjoy my love fest and you will enjoy yours i guess.

tickle fiend, we HAVE READ your arguments, which is why we are asking you questions. your posts make no sense whatsoever. now you say it's getting redundant. typical response to a guy who is realizing he cant prove his points. our questions directed to you are simple enough for a 4 year old to answer. i think you realize you made a mistake in your logic, which is why you wont answer the easy questions. oh well, typical...

enjoy this one year of T.O., but i will tell you this, if the Cowboys arent winning and Bledsoe isnt getting him the ball, watch what happens.

I say that terrell owens isn't the best but you have to say that T.O is funny.

primetime said:
tickle fiend, we HAVE READ your arguments, which is why we are asking you questions. your posts make no sense whatsoever. now you say it's getting redundant. typical response to a guy who is realizing he cant prove his points. our questions directed to you are simple enough for a 4 year old to answer. i think you realize you made a mistake in your logic, which is why you wont answer the easy questions. oh well, typical...

enjoy this one year of T.O., but i will tell you this, if the Cowboys arent winning and Bledsoe isnt getting him the ball, watch what happens.

If none of the bs you are "predicting" happens what will you say? What if T.O. does just fine in Dallas and is very successful? What then? It reall doesn't matter what you think. As long as T.O. goes out and does his thing, thats all that matters. Everyone can feel that T.O. will "ruin" Americas Team just as most of you feel he did to the Eagles, which he didn't. At the end of the day your thoughts don't matter because it doesn't dictate what the outcome will be. I'm gonna get my T.O. jersey and I can't wait until the season gets here.

go ahead, cheer for Terrell Owens. he'll score touchdowns for your team and you will pump your fist and cheer for Owens with all of your heart. but all we are saying is keep in mind, this is his THIRD team. his two former teams do not exactly have positive things to say about him. ever wonder why?

how did you feel about Owens when he ran to the middle of the field TWICE and posed on the Dallas star? were you cheering then? did you tell yourself that there is nothing wrong with what he did? did you agree with his reason as to why he did it, which was he was "praising God"? tell me, what was your reaction? honestly....

again, your failure to answer easy questions only prove to me where your mind is. just like your answer (hopefully you will give one) to my previous paragraph.

primetime said:
go ahead, cheer for Terrell Owens. he'll score touchdowns for your team and you will pump your fist and cheer for Owens with all of your heart. but all we are saying is keep in mind, this is his THIRD team. his two former teams do not exactly have positive things to say about him. ever wonder why?

how did you feel about Owens when he ran to the middle of the field TWICE and posed on the Dallas star? were you cheering then? did you tell yourself that there is nothing wrong with what he did? did you agree with his reason as to why he did it, which was he was "praising God"? tell me, what was your reaction? honestly....

again, your failure to answer easy questions only prove to me where your mind is. just like your answer (hopefully you will give one) to my previous paragraph.

Nothing that you mention is news to me. I'm not naive about T.O. and things that could take place. My stance is I think he will be just fine all three years and any years beyond that. You say he WILL do this, that and anything else. And when you say his two former teams don't exactly have positive things to say about him what do you mean? Do you mean the organization itself or the players? If you mean the players you're wrong. People have said bad things about him but a lot of people have said good things about him. While he was still on the Eagles a lot of the locker room was in support of him. When Keyshawn came to Big D he was coming out of a similar situation in Tampa. He came and he was just fine. People were saying a lot of the same bs and it didn't come true. And I don't know if it was you but someone said they met Keyshawn and he was an asshole or whatever. I was listening to a Cowboys radio show earlier today and they talked about similarities between Keyshawns situation and T.O.'s. One of the guys expected Keyshawn to be an ass because of what he heard in the media. He came and surprised the guy. He liked him a lot and that's coming from someone who actually spent quality time with him. People said Bill Parcells and Jerry Jones wouldn't be able to coexist. Charles Haley had a falling out in San Fran before he came to Dallas. Just because people feel things will happen one way doesn't mean it'll happen somewhere else. About T.O. and the star, I'm over it. And no it's not because T.O. joined the team. I felt he got what he deserved the second time he went out there and I really don't feel it was disrespectful. I didn't like what he did but it was more because we were losing and lost. When he left the 49ers I wanted him to go to B'more and have success. When he went to Philly is when I wanted him not to do so well, only because it's Philly. I don't hold grudges against players. He didn't say anything about the team so why should I hate him? I can't think of one player in any sport who I hate. I wish you would just get over your hate of T.O. He is a part of the new era of football that will live forever. Players are young, flashy, and flambouyant and it will carry on. People can change, including T.O.

Here is a little tidbit for you. Bill Parcells as I said to you before ( note you DON'T pay attention ) coached Keyshawn Johnson for 3 years. He had a relationship with Bill. That is the reason why Keyshawn did nothing in Dallas. Bill established guidelines when he was the New York Jets head coach. If you think that didn't mean anything then you are wrong. How come you can ask questions of us that we answer but you never answer our questions? I mean, I still want to know how T.O. helped the Eagles win their two playoff games and still want to know how many catches he had in the NFC Championship game? But you won't answer that. Because if you do then you are admitting that you were WRONG and that T.O. didn't help the Eagles in the playoffs and that he didn't make them a better team during the playoff run. Because he was sitting on the sidelines.

ticklingfeet4fu said:
Here is a little tidbit for you. Bill Parcells as I said to you before ( note you DON'T pay attention ) coached Keyshawn Johnson for 3 years. He had a relationship with Bill. That is the reason why Keyshawn did nothing in Dallas. Bill established guidelines when he was the New York Jets head coach. If you think that didn't mean anything then you are wrong. How come you can ask questions of us that we answer but you never answer our questions? I mean, I still want to know how T.O. helped the Eagles win their two playoff games and still want to know how many catches he had in the NFC Championship game? But you won't answer that. Because if you do then you are admitting that you were WRONG and that T.O. didn't help the Eagles in the playoffs and that he didn't make them a better team during the playoff run. Because he was sitting on the sidelines.

I guess you don't pay attention either. I've asked a bunch of questions, in my last post and previous ones. You answer mine and maybe I'll answer yours. I said T.O. got the Eagles to the Super Bowl and the season was more than two seasons. He helped them get their by playing in fourteen games. And if Keyshawn respected Bill why can't T.O.? Keyshawn had one year in Tampa that he messed up. He was just fine the other years. Why did Keyshawn do nothing those years? His relationship with Bill? Bill isn't Andy Reid or Steve Mariuci. He handles players in his own special way.

I certainly hope TO can change. I hate to see talent like his wasted because of a poor attitude. Perhaps now in Dallas he can get a new start, forget the problems of his past and help the Cowboys get back to the playoffs and maybe to a Super Bowl. Im not making a prediction...or making a stand, its just possibilities that could happen. None of us truly knows what TO is going to do, only TO knows. If you listen to his rap he posted on his website (Aint that funny, now I got my money) and read his website he seems quite pleased at this situation. Will it change...who knows, I hope not. Id rather a season of talent than a season like last one.

Rob

Tickle_Fiend05 said:
I guess you don't pay attention either. I've asked a bunch of questions, in my last post and previous ones. You answer mine and maybe I'll answer yours. I said T.O. got the Eagles to the Super Bowl and the season was more than two seasons. He helped them get their by playing in fourteen games. And if Keyshawn respected Bill why can't T.O.? Keyshawn had one year in Tampa that he messed up. He was just fine the other years. Why did Keyshawn do nothing those years? His relationship with Bill? Bill isn't Andy Reid or Steve Mariuci. He handles players in his own special way.
I have answered your questions. You really don't get it do you? Keyshawn ( once again ) was coached ( this is only the fourth time I will answer this question ) by Bill Parcells when he was with the New York Jets. ( Are you following me so far? ) T.O is not Keyshawn. T.O. believes he is above the rules. That is the answer to that question. Question about T.O playing in 14 games ( this is the 8th time I am answering this question ) in the regular season. He did not improve the status of the team. The team was a number one seed for 2 straight years. Did he improve McNabbs stats? YES. But, stats may have improve but it did not change seeding. ( Are you still with me? ) They were number one seed two years without him. Am I correct, so far? So them being a number one seed the following year is not a shock to anyone. All I am saying is he did not put them over the top. If he did, explain how? We established that he played 14 regular season games. GOT IT!!!! Now for the 8th time, how many catches did T.O. have in the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME? Prior to the Eagles going to the Super Bowl that season how many catches did T.O. have in the playoffs? What contributing factors by T.O put the Eagles over the top in the NFC Championship game??? I know you WON'T get this right either. But do your research. You might surprise me. :ermm:

Guys the only reason Keyshawn was released by dallas just to get Terrell owens.That's what i think and i hope Owens gets a good start.

falconfan said:
Guys the only reason Keyshawn was released by dallas just to get Terrell owens.That's what i think and i hope Owens gets a good start.

Keyshawn and T.O. on the same team? Not even Hitler could control that!!! Still Owens is a great physical talent and plays when hurt (a rarity these days) so I say good move by the Cowgirls but who is gonna be the #2 reciever? Terry Glenn? I doubt that. Maybe draft a rookie? :scared:

ticklingfeet4fu said:
I have answered your questions. You really don't get it do you? Keyshawn ( once again ) was coached ( this is only the fourth time I will answer this question ) by Bill Parcells when he was with the New York Jets. ( Are you following me so far? ) T.O is not Keyshawn. T.O. believes he is above the rules. That is the answer to that question. Question about T.O playing in 14 games ( this is the 8th time I am answering this question ) in the regular season. He did not improve the status of the team. The team was a number one seed for 2 straight years. Did he improve McNabbs stats? YES. But, stats may have improve but it did not change seeding. ( Are you still with me? ) They were number one seed two years without him. Am I correct, so far? So them being a number one seed the following year is not a shock to anyone. All I am saying is he did not put them over the top. If he did, explain how? We established that he played 14 regular season games. GOT IT!!!! Now for the 8th time, how many catches did T.O. have in the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME? Prior to the Eagles going to the Super Bowl that season how many catches did T.O. have in the playoffs? What contributing factors by T.O put the Eagles over the top in the NFC Championship game??? I know you WON'T get this right either. But do your research. You might surprise me. :ermm:

Keyshawn didn't tear the Jets apart when he came and he and he had no previous relationship with BP before he came. And T.O. did put them over the top. He was brought there for that very reason. Three years with no T.O. on their team and three years they were home watching the super bowl. the year T.O. comes everything changes. You can try and make it seem like I don't understand all you wan't. You can't cut down a 16+ game season to two games to prove a point to me.

Wrathchild said:
Keyshawn and T.O. on the same team? Not even Hitler could control that!!! Still Owens is a great physical talent and plays when hurt (a rarity these days) so I say good move by the Cowgirls but who is gonna be the #2 reciever? Terry Glenn? I doubt that. Maybe draft a rookie? :scared:

Why wouldn't Terry Glenn be the number two, he was last year. He had one of the highest YPC average in the league. They were doubling Terry last year. When he was left one on one, cooked em.

Tickle_Fiend05 said:
Keyshawn didn't tear the Jets apart when he came and he and he had no previous relationship with BP before he came. And T.O. did put them over the top. He was brought there for that very reason. Three years with no T.O. on their team and three years they were home watching the super bowl. the year T.O. comes everything changes. You can try and make it seem like I don't understand all you wan't. You can't cut down a 16+ game season to two games to prove a point to me.
So you refuse to answer the question of how he contribute in the playoffs. I never said Keyshawn tore the Jets apart. I said for now the 5th time, Bill Parcells coached the Jets for 3 years. Keyshawn had a GREAT working relationship with Bill Parcells. I have NEVER ripped Keyshawn. But since you won't give me any answers and I have proven still again that I will answer your questions and you won't answer mine there is no point in continuing this issue. When you want to sit down at your computer and answer my questions you let me know.

ticklingfeet4fu said:
So you refuse to answer the question of how he contribute in the playoffs. I never said Keyshawn tore the Jets apart. I said for now the 5th time, Bill Parcells coached the Jets for 3 years. Keyshawn had a GREAT working relationship with Bill Parcells. I have NEVER ripped Keyshawn. But since you won't give me any answers and I have proven still again that I will answer your questions and you won't answer mine there is no point in continuing this issue. When you want to sit down at your computer and answer my questions you let me know.

My point was that Keyshawn and T.O. are alike. They're not bad people, they just want to win. Keyshawn was flambouyant in NY and wasn't someone afraid to speak his mind. Bill handled him them. You act as if there is no hope for T.O. You speak of him as if he is a criminal. He will be fine in Dallas. It's a different situation, new contract, a lot of things have changed.

This is so weird. I've been reading all the posts on this thread and I gotta tell you, fiend, everything you've been saying in support of TO pertaining to his attitude sounds so familiar. It's so disturbing. Where have I heard all this before??? hmmmm....
..............oh yeah, now I remember. I heard it all 2 and a half years ago from every Eagles fan I spoke to about it.

slacker2114 said:
This is so weird. I've been reading all the posts on this thread and I gotta tell you, fiend, everything you've been saying in support of TO pertaining to his attitude sounds so familiar. It's so disturbing. Where have I heard all this before??? hmmmm....
..............oh yeah, now I remember. I heard it all 2 and a half years ago from every Eagles fan I spoke to about it.

Is this Philly? Is this the year 2004? Does T.O. have the same agent he had when he signed with Philly? No. This is a new situation and his past behavior hasn't affected the Dallas Cowboys. The only way it has affected us is that he is now on our team because of it. T.O. has said he's a changed man, people on the Cowboys who have talked to him since he's joined are thrilled and can't wait for the season. This ain't Philly. They messed it up and now we have him. Everyone may not exactly want him on the team but oh well. When he went to Philly he wasn't coming out of a situation in SF to the level that it got to in Philly. They'll treat him fairly and I'm sure he'll be there all three years and maybe more years after.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back