• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That Legendary TIMECUBE

Krokus

3rd Level Green Feather
Visit www.timecube.com -Lemme know what you think. I think that this guy is a nutcase. Beware the awesome power of TIMECUBE!!! :D :sowrong:

Re: Re: That Legendary TIMECUBE

TIME CUUUUBE!! said:

YOU are the lowest form.
YOU can't procreate alone.
YOU destroyed the village.
YOU destroyed the family.
YOU destroyed childhood.
YOU destroyed naturalism.
YOU don't know the Truth.
YOU pitiful mindless fools,
YOU are educated stupid.
YOU worship cubeless word.
YOU are your own poison.
YOU create your own hell.
YOU must seek Time Cube.
:cry1: :cry1: I feel like crying after reading that...but nothing but blood springs from my eyes. Why oh why did I have to keep reading insanity-turned-text?

Blacks are enslaving whites - and will soon extract revenge
(ahh, the classic 'evil blacks' argument, works every time :()

I am wiser than all gods and scientists
(sure ya are...)

Wise people call me a genius. Stupid and evil people call me crazy.
(then call me stupid and evil, you goddam fruitcake)

This loony keeps making the same points over and over and over about 'educated stupid', 'cubic life' and indoctrination. He's fecking chaotic and morbidly fascinating in the same way as a traffic accident. Check it out if you're in the mood to be annoyed and confused.

After reading that I'm feeling a little dazed and confused :confused:

from an old commercial

This is your brain on drugs....................

This is why they don't give guns to monkeys....:sowrong:

Folks like the guy who created the time cube are best left alone. Don't poke at them.

Basically you have a person who has invested massive energy and time in creating a philosophy that allows him to make sense of the (most likely bad) things that happened to him in his life. His entire world is built on the concepts and ideas that he shows on that site. The ideas don't/won't/can't make sense to anyone but him. They are shadows of his mind that he's bent into a concrete form.

You are seeing a tiny bit of insanity spilling out into the world and made manifest. It should be a touch disturbing.

If you attempt to engage him in debate, or anythign else for that matter you can't win, and perhaps might even open yourself to some bad stuff from his direction. This guys entire worldview balances on the cube being How It Is. And since he's able to self-define things as he likes he'll always win. And he can also justify anything the same way.

Be amused by the time cube, but I'd advise keeping a distance.

Myriads

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back