• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Adventures of Silke Arches ~ FLASH ANIMATION

totally unbelievable!
Great stuff
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelieve it.

MTJpubs.com and C.A.B. need to come up with a combined special project. It will be a win-win situation for all parties involved. I'm just throwing out an idea, fellas.
One never knowz, do one?

Of course, not every one of the old projects has to go by t he boards--perhaps Sadista can make occasional appearances as either a villain or a controller for the good guys? If one tosses in the odd bit of time travel one can bring in the "We were always here" concepts.
LOL! You're getting a little ahead of me. I appreciate the enthusiasm. rest assured, nothing is going by the wayside.

You sir... amazing person to take the time to answer so many people. Only your talent stands above your humility.
I try to keep up with replies, I figure if you took the time and interest to comment, I should at least make an effort to answer.

LOVE IT! Ya know That could totally be web-isode shorts, and I'd pay money to see that!
You'd pay money to see my shorts?

Hmm...lighting up the butt...trying for the glass half full attitude...if you survived...no more hemroids!
:flatstare:

this is great, nice work bud!
Thanks, dood. Party on!

As always, phenomenal work! You have remarkable talent.
Thank you, Sir. Talent is bestowed. Work is achieved.

Oh f*ck. that's amazing

Curse you and your bar raising antics.

Thanks for sharing, loved the "hanging from rope being tickled with feathers" *sigh*

Oh f*ck. that's amazing Curse you and your bar raising antics.
THAT made me laugh out loud! :D

Thanks for sharing, loved the "hanging from rope being tickled with feathers" *sigh*
somehow i just knew that would be your favorite ;)

Awesome flash animation!
I'm really enjoying pushing Flash as far as it will go (at least as far as I understand it) I had an awesome tickle torture Flash Game planned last year, but I got stymied with the ActionScript programming aspect. Alas, I'm not much for programming.

Ultra uber mega platinum Roy Orbison Johnny Cash RDJ Nick Cave teal-loving spy having an assisted flat tire and tickled within the belly of a pyramid with nothing (?) to stop it...*gasp*...

Cool.

Ultra uber mega platinum Roy Orbison Johnny Cash RDJ Nick Cave teal-loving spy having an assisted flat tire and tickled within the belly of a pyramid with nothing (?) to stop it...*gasp*...

Cool.
LOL! very creative :D

Knowing that you DO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TAKE REQUESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consider this a sincere exhortation: do another one of these. With tickling. And boobs. And possibly even tickling OF boobs. But definitely tickling of something.

And don't give me any of that "I don't do sincere exhortations" bullshit. Cuz I know you do......I can see it in your little eyes.

;P

B

Knowing that you DO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TAKE REQUESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consider this a sincere exhortation: do another one of these. With tickling. And boobs. And possibly even tickling OF boobs. But definitely tickling of something.

And don't give me any of that "I don't do sincere exhortations" bullshit. Cuz I know you do......I can see it in your little eyes.

;P

B
I think I mentioned on the other Silke Animation thread (Tomb of 100,000 eyes) that I had pushed Adobe Flash to its limits and was looking at purchasing ToonBoom Animate Pro, only then would I consider doing part 2.

I think I mentioned on the other Silke Animation thread (Tomb of 100,000 eyes) that I had pushed Adobe Flash to its limits and was looking at purchasing ToonBoom Animate Pro, only then would I consider doing part 2.

If you open a Kick Starter for that, you'll reach your goal in the first five minutes.

If you open a Kick Starter for that, you'll reach your goal in the first five minutes.
An intriguing thought, and very nice of you to say. But I do not want to feel beholdin' to anyone... in the nicest way, of course.

What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back