• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Animal Lover Thread

zacutiebrat

1st Level Red Feather
name all your favorite animals i love em all so no use putting a list lol

My favorite animal, the dog, without a doubt. I love dogs.

Mitch

my wife has 2 cats but i'm more of a dog person. My favorite is a german sheppard

MONKEYS!

*Ahem*

Monkeys, apes and primates of any description. :dogpile:

Ook

Great thread idea! I love animals! Too many to name here so I'll just list my top ten :) (in no particular order)

1. Ferrets
2. Domestic Cats
3. Squirrels
4. Foxes (red tailed and artic in particular)
5. Penguins
6. Tigers (Siberian and Bengal in particular)
7. Chinchillas
8. Dogs (Huskys and Jack Russells in particular)
9. Panthers
10. Otters

Animals are great

I LOVE ALL ANIMALS A TO Z BUT YOU ALL HAVE PUT DOWN GOOD CHOICES MONKEYS ARE FUN EHEHEHEEHEHE GORILLAS ETC

Tell you most animals are nicer and have more manners then my stupid neighbor. :firedevil

I love animals and i would love to get a dog some day an Australian kelpi i just love them :)

I love my 3 spoiled rotten cats: Baby Jack, Fatboy Opus and Sidney Tiny Bitchcat. I also love my baby chocolab puppy. Your home is so much better when it has animals in it, isn't it? :wub: :rotate:
XOXO

I love my kitty....she's 20lbs of adorable kittiness! I also love dogs but I don't own one right now! and yes Goddess, the home is so much better with pets!

Animals are great we had a husky at work today that looked like a coyote sweet dog came in with partner a female chow chow mix. :dog:

I think I am very certain I have mentioned how very much I wuv bunnies. :D

hheheheh yes you have kurchieee poo. My bosses daughter had a bunnie she found him ....... in his cage so she went and bought herself another one today white and grey dwarf rabbit.

My parents sometimes during day time help their neighbour with there dog it's a dachshund and when ever i go to visit my parents and they got the dog it follows me everywhere and are all over me :)

i have 11 parakeets lost one last week no clue what happened though was sad he either injured himself somehow flying or was sick but had plenty of energy etc so no idea what happened, i love all my birds plan on getting a dog soon when i can afford it

^ that's a lot of birds! :)

All I have is a little kitten named Kisha :) I love her though

true very true but i love them all chosen they all have their little personalities i miss my star the one that died even though i have 10 to 11 left LOL i started with one decided to get her a buddy then saw another one i liked got him then another etc etc lol

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back