• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "Exhilarating Word" Game

Eldrich spooky... also a character class on Dark Age of Camelot.

tachydidaxy

I've actually not heard this word before, so I'm gonna take a stab at it by breaking it down. Tachy being a prefix dealing with either speed or swiftness and didaxy, I believe, relating to a method of learning or knowledge, I'm going to guess that Tachydidaxy is a fast method of learning something. Close?

Parsec

A split part of a second....something about less then an actual second.

Just to be annoying lol:

Antidisestablishmentarianism.

to be opposed to the removal of the Church of England's status as the state church of England.

Also sometimes cited as the longest word in the dictionary.

sciolism

oh and dave, tachydidaxy is fast teaching so not bad.

Superficial or vague knowledge of a topic or subject. More specifically, the act of pretending to know more about something than you actually do, to be precise.

Dissociative

sperated from... usually used to describe a groupe of mental conditions where the brain creates blocks from highly traumatic events.

polylemma

Hatred for religious iconography.

Puirt a beul (OK it's three words, but tell me they're not interesting ;D )

Literally means "tunes from a mouth") and is a traditional form of song native to Scotland, Ireland, and Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia.

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

Straight from the OED: 'a factitious word alleged to mean 'a lung disease caused by the inhalation of very fine silica dust, causing inflammation in the lungs'. Note "factitious". Also, nice lips :D

Factitious

Spanish-language-originated slang for "the bad part of town", or a poor neighborhood.

Ellucidate

Misspelling of "elucidate" :p Make something clearer through explaination, as in "would you care to elucidate upon your decision to buy a Vauxhall Cavalier?"

Lucent

Yeah, sorry for the mispelling. ;) Anyways..."lucent" has two main definitions...either "giving off light" or as a shortened version of "translucent", ie: clear.

Pernicious

Having an unpleasant or offensive odor.

Misanthropic

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back