• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The non-consensual crap

You forget that we are not talking about sex play here, we are talking about a work deal. How do you define "abusing" a safeword here? Both model and producer work together to get a product that can be sold. Both have their part of the deal to fulfill. Of course, if the model calls it quits halfway through the shoot, she shouldn't get as much money then if she delivered more material, but extra unpaid time of tickling...nah.

that abuse was told by laziva who is a tickling model... i wanted just to create ideas to deter models to use safewords out of emergencies...

and i should add that i wonder what replace safewords in gagged tickling which are my favorites

Last edited:
Laziva is probably not your everyday model I would think. I doubt a whole lot of models have the same attitude towards the whole thing as she has.

Laziva is probably not your everyday model I would think. I doubt a whole lot of models have the same attitude towards the whole thing as she has.

i do not have models everday :) ... she mentionned about a kind of abuse and i made a proposal... that is all

Last edited:
and also i want to ask what replace the safeword in gagged tickling videos?

and also i want to ask what replace the safeword in gagged tickling videos?

IRL if a gag is involved, the bottom is generally given some sort of object like a bunch of keys or a ball to hold which she can drop instead of safewording for the same effect.

This is also a good signal to use if the top is using a whip or other implement in a noisy club and thus might be standing out of hearing distance from the bottom.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back