• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Oddity Of The Human Mind

qjakal

1st Level Indigo Feather
Try this....

While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction and there's nothing you can do about it!

NOW GET BACK TO WORK!

Q says so....

Yes, I tried it!

I love stupid human tricks!

:p

*NEENER!*....my foot didn't do what you said it would!

JB

qjakal said:
Try this....

While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction and there's nothing you can do about it!

NOW GET BACK TO WORK!

Q says so....
Are you a warlock? :wow:

So, how's working at MI-6 coming along for you, Q?

Cheers.:D

I noticed something similar to this when I was a little kid lying in bed awake at night. I used to try and visualize something spinning in a particular direction, be it a tire, or a piece of candy in a dish (Don't ask.), or basically anything that can spin. After thinking of the object spinning clockwise for a few moments, I could not for the life of me, visualize the object slowing down and spinning counter-clockwise. Weird. :confused:

I know several of those tricks, but this one was new to me. Such stuff is used in management training to prove that actually you can influence the others' thinking and even their movements! Neat!

Hey, did you know that actually both feet wriggle if you only tickle one of them? :D

JoBelle said:
Yes, I tried it!

I love stupid human tricks!

:p

*NEENER!*....my foot didn't do what you said it would!

JB

Hmmm...that foot BETTER do what I tell it to...lol. Actually I've found you can make your foot go in a back and forth motion rather than reverse itself with a bit of practice, although having the time to practice such a nonsensical skill leaves one wondering a bit about ones need for more productive behavior.

Figures Jujubee would be different. The stats on this are 99.8+% , so perhaps you are among that incredibly small portion who can resist the effect? This was a military grant dealing with behavioral issues...just a side effect that was noted so it's not classified or considered interesting...no applications for offense or defense. Nonetheless, given the number of members sitting at desks here I thought it would at least be amusing to pass along...

Q

Wow, now that I actually tried it, it's pretty frustrating how something that would seem so simple can't be done! I'm gonna bug a bunch of people about this, now.

The disturbing part to me was that I didn't have to try to make it happen the way I wanted. I thougth for sure there would be a load of others posting that it was not true and then have the Q-miester tell us all it was a silly prank.

I would be different. It might explain a lot of things.

Now, as far as obliging your commands....:devil:

Jujubee

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back