• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Official Sammi-chan Fan Club Thread

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
i figured this was innevitable. like bunnies. nothing you can do to stop it

*cue evil laughter*

anyways, hope the admin's don't have a problem with this, if so, i'll be happy to comply.

now go on, have fun and post about the greatness of the Sammi (and learn Sammi-ese while your at it)

Gyah! Where'd this come from?! *runs and hide, blushing and stuff*

Norm will be prez, since it was his idea. I'll be the bodyguard of Sammi and dragonkick all the would-be assailants.

PH34R MY 1337 KUNG PHU SKILLZ

Last edited:
Hey I've not know Sammi very long....but I think she's cool.....great lee too.Hehe

It would appear that you have made a mane for yourself in here miss Sammi-Chan.

tickle tickle

Last edited:
the_jimmy_james said:
Norm will be prez, since it was his idea. I'll be the bodyguard of Sammi and dragonkick all the would-be assailants.

PH34R MY 1337 KUNG PHU SKILLZ

as prez, i will double the salary of the bodyguard of our great nation's honorary member, Miss Sammi of the Chan.

yeah, sorta like the queen of england, but for america!

America is too Roman, though. Can I be Empress instead?

Woot! That has such a nice ring to it! n_n Empress Sammi.

*woosh* *glomps Sammi* Yay! You get your own thread! Awesome! Can I come can I can I can I???*XD*

*ish very glomped* Heck yeah, you can come! Would be the same if ya didn't. n_n

Norm,
Just thinking from a profit standpoint: hats and t shirts that say "Sammi's #1 fan"? Christmas is around the corner, ya know.

-Sets down a boom box; hits play-

"We love you Sammi!"
"You're the greatest, Sammi!"
"Have my children Sammi!"
"SAMMI!!!"
"ad nauseam!"

-Waves a little Sammi Flag- Sammi should get her own country!

You people seriously have the best ideas! I love you guys. n_n

If Sammi is an empress, she's going to need a loyal court of advisors and some entertainment.

It begs the question then Sammi: Who would be your advisors and what would be your entertainment. :question:

Well, so far I've seen nothing but good ideas from you guys, so you all get to be my various ministers and magistrates. n_n But for entertainment... hmm... Now lemme think real hard about that one... ;)

In this thread, heir Empress, you shall be treated better then the legendary Cleopatra herself. ;)

*bows, then brings in a throne along with a bowl of super fresh fruit beside it.

I like the sound of that. n_n

*sits on her very comfy throne* Ooh! Thank God! Food! I haven't eaten all day. *munches on the fruit* Yummeh!

*wonders in* Hmmm...interesting...Guess I'd better get started...*gets to work on a massage chair for Lady Sammi*

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back