• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Official Sammi-chan Fan Club Thread

So... this one? o_O

Attachments

• rail.jpg
    rail.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 29
Well, it's the creepiest picture I can think of. And one of only 2 that I've shown.

That's what I said, but I digress. Surprised this thing is still going, as I thought she'd abandoned it and everything else a long time ago. Go figure. *shrugs*

But it's far more fun to be creepy. Of course, I'd go out on a limb and call the Joker creepy. Especially Ledger's. o_O

And I come and go with the wind, whenever the mood strikes me.

RIP Ledger...

But eh, fair enough then, it's none of my business anyway.

But it's far more fun to be creepy. Of course, I'd go out on a limb and call the Joker creepy. Especially Ledger's. o_O

And I come and go with the wind, whenever the mood strikes me.

That reminds me of an old MASH episode.

Disturbing? Even better! :D

And ol' Blackmagic, which episode are you thinking of?

It's an episode with Colonoel Flag. He tells everybody he is like the wind and has to leave unseen. So he gets them to all close their eyes and jumps out the window. Hawkeye looks out the window and says, "I believe the wind just broke his leg."

http://www.tickletheater.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=155186&d=1202192671

In the above photo, whats the mesh thing you have on your arm called?

Ive been after some for like forever ever since I saw Jeff Hardy wearing some on WWE many years back.

I tried looking everywhere for mesh and non mesh ones but couldnt find any anywhere. (and not knowing the name doesnt help either:rolleyes: )

If you dont mind me asking where did you get yours from?

Thanks

It's an episode with Colonoel Flag. He tells everybody he is like the wind and has to leave unseen. So he gets them to all close their eyes and jumps out the window. Hawkeye looks out the window and says, "I believe the wind just broke his leg."

He tries to get Radar to get him a box of Skorpions. "It's personal; Gift for a friend."

I didn't think too many people even knew that show anymore.

maybe they were too hot...

cause its seems to have melted the people who thought of you wearing them sammi lol

Lol after this Sammi will need another trip to Florida :D

Lol after this Sammi will need another trip to Florida :D

Man, I'd kill for another trip to Florida! One in which I don't catch a cold, have to deal with a snoring roommate, and actually get to go do a few fun things now and then.

Well Sammi that could be arranged... it shouldn't be so hard, depending on the price willing to pay... what is a soul or two for you :D

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back