• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

I think if everyone who has a driver's liscence had to take the driving tset over,roughly half would fail. :D :p

I have refrained from posting there.Can't think of anything witty to say. :D :p

Well its all variations on Prove God Exists. Well prove you love looking at a sunset. Then its no i dont mean prove I mean demonstrate. Well demonstrate you love a sunset. LOL All semantics.

:D :p

A demonstration about sunsets. :laughhard:

Well I think you understand what I am saying. Some things are just not provable or just dont need to be. Prove your love your wife. Demonstrate you love your puppy. Its emotion. No need to justify or prove it just is. Faith is just emotion at a higher level :D

Well I think you understand what I am saying. Some things are just not provable or just dont need to be. Prove your love your wife. Demonstrate you love your puppy. Its emotion. No need to justify or prove it just is. Faith is just emotion at a higher level :D
Exactly.I do wonder why the author had to make that thread. :shrug:
:D :p

Woah woah woah! Have we forgotten the past? Has the fog of the outside world hidden from us what is truly important? I would just like to remind you that..
The purpose of this thread is to talk about this thread. Any comments or discussion about this thread are welcome as long as they are about this thread and not any other thread.
In this thread, we owe our allegiance to this thread! Other threads try to seduce you with their subject matter and other such nonsense, but I believe in the Self Referential Thread!

"this thread can be a shining beacon in the darkness of what all future threads can and should be," - Kurchatovium, founding father of the Self Referential Thread

Woah woah woah! Have we forgotten the past? Has the fog of the outside world hidden from us what is truly important? I would just like to remind you that..

In this thread, we owe our allegiance to this thread! Other threads try to seduce you with their subject matter and other such nonsense, but I believe in the Self Referential Thread!

"this thread can be a shining beacon in the darkness of what all future threads can and should be," - Kurchatovium, founding father of the Self Referential Thread

This thread now encompasses all of the cosmos so any discussion about anything is perfectly ok. :D :p

I wonder how that author would like it if we demanded proof of their beliefs. :p

LOL Prove you dont beleive in God. I dont think you do I think you actually believe. You are just trying to deny it. LOL I love it. :laughhard:

You rock my friend. :yourock:

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back