• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

kurchie go beddy bye now. :atom:

Good Night Angel. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night sophilos. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night AmishTickler. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night BengaliGirl. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Aussieticklegal. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Helena. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Raichyll. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Nemmy. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night seanwoj. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night porcelaindoll2. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Pulchritudinous. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Armada Status:

The Armada has saved Snorphous BlapoMat and several other citizens of the world that lies behind door #444,444 from the Shandrew Tamb Bodecai demons that have invaded that world. Snorphous is taking the Armada to the leaders of world # 444,444 so that this critical world and its vital citizens can be saved.

Good Night sophilos. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night AmishTickler. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night BengaliGirl. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Aussieticklegal. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Raichyll. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night seanwoj. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night porcelaindoll2. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Pulchritudinous. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Armada Status:

The Armada has saved Snorphous BlapoMat and several other citizens of the world that lies behind door #444,444 from the Shandrew Tamb Bodecai demons that have invaded that world. Snorphous is taking the Armada to the leaders of world # 444,444 so that this critical world and its vital citizens can be saved.

HEEEEEELLOOOOOO!

It's been a heck of a while but I'm finally ready to make my return to TMF, and to you lovely folks. :D I've gone through a lot of personal changes, good and bad, but right now I am at a good place with myself, and I intend to stay there as long as I can come hell or high water.

I hope you're all doing well today!

HEEEEEELLOOOOOO!

It's been a heck of a while but I'm finally ready to make my return to TMF, and to you lovely folks. :D I've gone through a lot of personal changes, good and bad, but right now I am at a good place with myself, and I intend to stay there as long as I can come hell or high water.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY :bounce: :happyhop: We iz glad you iz back.

Hello, Kurch! :wavingguy
I'm fine today and hope that you are well, too. :D :p

Hi mils :hello: I am well :bounce: Glad you are well too :bounce:

HEEEEEELLOOOOOO!

Hi :hello: :twohugs: :wub: Glad you are back. :rainbowbounce: :bubbleheart: I am well :bounce: just worn out. Its been over a 100 here for about 2 weeks and it looks like it might go on for another two weeks. :eek: Since mom gets very ill in the heat it doubles my workload. So I will be tired for a long time it looks like LOL ;)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY :bounce: :happyhop: We iz glad you iz back.

Hi General Zod. :hello: I am well :bounce: Hope you are too. :bounce:

--------------------------

Its been a brutally hot few weeks and it looks like it will be brutally hot for at least a few more weeks so I will likely not be on much or just on very late for awhile it seems. Today I need to make a ton of business calls while I can so I must go. I do apologize for my nasty schedule but it seems thats where my life is heading. Ironically I left my old job for an easier more relaxed workload. LOL Being self employed aint for the weak :laughhard: Peace :peace: and wuv :wub: to you all.

Good Night Everyone. Take care. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Its been a brutally hot few weeks and it looks like it will be brutally hot for at least a few more weeks so I will likely not be on much or just on very late for awhile it seems. Today I need to make a ton of business calls while I can so I must go. I do apologize for my nasty schedule but it seems thats where my life is heading. Ironically I left my old job for an easier more relaxed workload. LOL Being self employed aint for the weak :laughhard: Peace :peace: and wuv :wub: to you all.

Oh goodness, please take care of yourself!

Armada Status:

Hi mils :hello: I am well :bounce: Glad you are well too :bounce:

Hi :hello: :twohugs: :wub: Glad you are back. :rainbowbounce: :bubbleheart: I am well :bounce: just worn out. Its been over a 100 here for about 2 weeks and it looks like it might go on for another two weeks. :eek: Since mom gets very ill in the heat it doubles my workload. So I will be tired for a long time it looks like LOL ;)

Hi General Zod. :hello: I am well :bounce: Hope you are too. :bounce:

--------------------------

Please watch yourself in that heat my good friend. :) :peace:

Armada Status:

Armada Status:

Armada Status:

Armada Status:

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back