• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE spot!

fitnesstickle said:
I'm in with you NT. We'll load them on the TICKLE TOUR bus with a long stop in the Phoenix area. <<<<---- :devil: <<<<----

LOL :eek: :D OOOOOOOO:jester: yeah and I'll hear that
Cops theme "whatca gonna do when the bad boys come for you"
as I see that Tickle Tour Bus exiting the freeway hhhehe LOL:p :devil:

I see all of you have been having a lot of fun while I've been away. Hmmmmm......let's see....

I see NT has a partner--Mr. Fitnesstickle. Just a few notes for posterity's sake:

Are you ticklish, Mr. Fitnesstickle? It's easier to tickle muscle than a larger person (such as myself). Or do I have to make the ticklexploration for myself?

NT, stocks huh? One must get into stocks first before one can find out their effectiveness. Think I'm going in voluntarily? NOT!!!:idontwann :shock:

Now, if you want me to test their strength AFTER you get in, I can definitely arrange that.:devil:

That for me to know. :p
And I can use all my muscle to get you in those stocks my dear.:D

Psssst ! Kis!

YEP~He already blew his own cover in another thread-his HIPS!!!:p
XOXO

kis123 said:

Are you ticklish, Mr. Fitnesstickle?

Now Steph, u could have let her find out herself. :p
Too bad that the only place I'm ticklish.:rolleyes:

No matter hon~I can still have fun there!

XOXO

Then you will punished for lying to me when you get here!:p
XOXO

Mr. Fitnesstickle:

It'll take you plus an army of your choosing to get me in some stocks my dear.

Steph:

Hips, huh??? I wonder what else we can uncover with a ticklexploration? We'll flip a coin for who gets those hips.......:devil: I'm a very good hip-tickler and when I get through, he won't need tickling anywhere else.

Kis, I don't need an army, trust me when I say I'm strong enough to get you myself.
And the rest is still for me to know and you two to try and find out.:p

tickleshotel said:
LOL :eek: :D OOOOOOOO:jester: yeah and I'll hear that
Cops theme "whatca gonna do when the bad boys come for you"
as I see that Tickle Tour Bus exiting the freeway hhhehe LOL:p :devil:

You remember the Blues Brothers right. Well now you've got the Ticklin Brothers. At a venue near all you lovely ladies.:cool: :cool:

fitnesstickle said:
Kis, I don't need an army, trust me when I say I'm strong enough to get you myself.
And the rest is still for me to know and you two to try and find out.:p

Promises, promises!!!

Well FT, you definitely have your work cut out for you. I'm one of those lers who likes the ler position and am only the lee on a a voluntary basis. But, I'll make sure you'd be well tickled....um, I mean...taken care of!!:devil: :devil:

easy way to keep the tickler from exploiting the ticklee's worst spots: fake it. i suppose it takes some acting skills, but wouldn't it be easy for the lee to laugh the hardest when the spots are less sensitive, and then hold back as much as possible on THE spot(s) so the ler automatically tickles the less ticklish spots? maybe its easier said than done...i dunno...

of couse, its not like I would do something like that. i can't act. :angel:

My worst spot...

My feet, ribs and armpits. And I know that Ticklshotel, Randir65tft, Zacutie and Steph would love to get hold of me. (shivers and quivers):yowzer: :veryhappy

suprticklishgrl said:
easy way to keep the tickler from exploiting the ticklee's worst spots: fake it. i suppose it takes some acting skills, but wouldn't it be easy for the lee to laugh the hardest when the spots are less sensitive, and then hold back as much as possible on THE spot(s) so the ler automatically tickles the less ticklish spots? maybe its easier said than done...i dunno...

of couse, its not like I would do something like that. i can't act. :angel:

Well suprticklishgrl, I would love to put you to the test to fine out. Waddya say? :D :p :p :p

Re: My worst spot...

ticklishscribe said:
My feet, ribs and armpits. And I know that Ticklshotel, Randir65tft, Zacutie and Steph would love to get hold of me. (shivers and quivers):yowzer: :veryhappy

*kis makes notes in tickle journal*:

ticklishscribe,
underarms, ribs, and feet.

*Keeps notes on file for possible future reference*:devil:

:D Ribs, waist, armpits, stomach. I think we should
find out for ourselves where Kis123 is ticklish.
:devil:

Re: My worst spot...

You're in trouble NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW hon!
XOXO

ticklishscribe said:

rajee said:
:D Ribs, waist, armpits, stomach. I think we should
find out for ourselves where Kis123 is ticklish.
:devil:

Hmmmmmmm. I don't think so, my dear! Come here my little ticklish pork chop. I need to test you for freshness. So many victims, so much time to tickle them!:devil: :devil:

I collect my little pork chops like people collect stamps and coins. Watch out for me!

:p I'm a steak if I'm any meat product as well a tireless relentless tickler gals. :D

rajee said:
:p I'm a steak if I'm any meat product as well a tireless relentless tickler gals. :D

I'm very flexible and enjoy an occassional side of beef! Come to me my little ticklish filet!!!!:devil:

Oh Yeah

Hmm.. lets see My Belly for starters is my worst area on me. On a scale of 1-10 my belly is a 20 and my Bellybutton is off the scale big time. My lower belly also very bad spot on me about a 20 too. I would say my ribs and sides a close second. My pits I have no clue about, but my nipples about a 10. My feet a 10 also and my back. Sucks being a Ler and being this ticklish at the same time cause when you evil women out there discover my weakness, it's like "Oh really?" Then I know I'm in trouble

mgctouch said:
Well suprticklishgrl, I would love to put you to the test to fine out. Waddya say? :D :p :p :p

hah...hah...
sorry, i dunno. i'm just way too ticklish. i wouldn't be proving anything to you. (and i know for a fact that provoking ticklers only makes it worse - you people just jump on that don't you? hahaha) being tickled like that is still kinda a scary thought. eep! :scared:

Re: Oh Yeah

BButtonLuver said:
Hmm.. lets see My Belly for starters is my worst area on me. On a scale of 1-10 my belly is a 20 and my Bellybutton is off the scale big time. My lower belly also very bad spot on me about a 20 too. I would say my ribs and sides a close second. My pits I have no clue about, but my nipples about a 10. My feet a 10 also and my back. Sucks being a Ler and being this ticklish at the same time cause when you evil women out there discover my weakness, it's like "Oh really?" Then I know I'm in trouble

*kis devotes entire page in tickle journal to bbutton*:

Hmmmmmmm...where do I begin???
Let's see...belly + lower belly rank highest on list so I'll pencil that in first.

I think the underarms need to be tested for response and 1-10 ratings.;)

Then we can flip him on his tummy and work the back over with his sides and ribs (more effective when lying on tummy).

Can't forget the feet....must never forget the feet!:devil:

I just didn't know I could have this much fun!!!:firedevil :firedevil

P. S. Ticklish lers should never give it away! Make them work for it!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back