• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE spot!

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Please Hotels and Kis, now lets be serious about this. I'm a guy and you are weak littel girls, there is no contest here :D . I would have both of you begging inside of 2 minutes, so I don't think you really want to go there with me my dears. :devil:
Muah Loves Ya!

fitnesstickle said:
She'll definitely be there TH and quite probably right next to you laughing like crazy being totured with you. :cool:

OH Great !:D ;) :p Now how about giggles,kis,steph and me ??Bet you couldn;t handle all that ticklish skin together in one place:D :p :devil:

Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

BButtonLuver said:
Please Hotels and Kis, now lets be serious about this. I'm a guy and you are weak littel girls, there is no contest here :D . I would have both of you begging inside of 2 minutes, so I don't think you really want to go there with me my dears. :devil:
Muah Loves Ya!

LOL weak little girls eh?? WEll,FYI I have Won *both * my husband who is 6"0 180 & my 17 year old stepson who is about hubby's size in ARM Wrestling:D
Nahhhhhh put your arm down on the table NOW buddy boy!:D :p :p

Opening my calendar, pen in hand...

Cool! steph, kis and tickles hotel want to tickle me!!! Let's break out our calendars. :D :p :p :p

Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

BButtonLuver said:
Muah Loves Ya!

Enough with the trash talk! Nothing about me is weak or little! Looks like you like learning your lessons via experience! Come here my little ticklish pork chop! You need to be tested for freshness!:p :p :devil:

Damn, I leave for a weekend, and there is more trash talked than a landfill!!:p

OK, here is how I see it. On one side is all the guys I've rounded up for the TICKLE TOUR, and on the other is kis, steph, TH, and anyone else I've forgotten. Let's battle til one breaks, which will be the ladies. I'll bring my stocks definitely for three people in mind...

Let us try to make it reality, so certain people can never talk trash again!!!

But then again, the ladies will be scared, or have an excuse, as usual:D :p

:whip: I NEVER bail on date Mister~take it back!
XOXO

Re: Opening my calendar, pen in hand...

mgctouch said:
Cool! steph, kis and tickles hotel want to tickle me!!! Let's break out our calendars. :D :p :p :p

Mgctouch Now are steph,kis and I going to be tickling you on the same day?or you going to arrange to be tickled by each one of us on a individual basis on different days? OHHH do tell:D :p :devil:

natural tickler said:
Damn, I leave for a weekend, and there is more trash talked than a landfill!!:p

OK, here is how I see it. On one side is all the guys I've rounded up for the TICKLE TOUR, and on the other is kis, steph, TH, and anyone else I've forgotten. Let's battle til one breaks, which will be the ladies. I'll bring my stocks definitely for three people in mind...

Let us try to make it reality, so certain people can never talk trash again!!!

But then again, the ladies will be scared, or have an excuse, as usual:D :p

Natural tickler,that is what I have been on a mission to do,make it happen in reality:D :rolleyes: And NOOOO I wouldn;t be involved in this whole scenerio if I wasn;t serious,want me to sign my signature on a Cashiers check making it official???!:D ;) :p :devil: :devil:

Oh we want to be Ms. Smartypants, hmm? well your tickling will be WORSE than the others.... a special tickle lotion is prepared, just for you ladies:p muwhahahahaha:devil:

tickleshotel said:
OH Great !:D ;) :p Now how about giggles,kis,steph and me ??Bet you couldn;t handle all that ticklish skin together in one place:D :p :devil:

We all have our burdens to bear and this one sounds an awfull lot like Heaven to me. :cool:

I keep trying to tell you guys....

I'm the "ler" in the relationship!
I like being on top of things!
It is a RARE occassion I would allow myself to be the lee!

So, for those who want a shot at me, you'll have to catch me and earn it!!!:p :p :p

kis123 said:
I keep trying to tell you guys....

I'm the "ler" in the relationship!
I like being on top of things!
It is a RARE occassion I would allow myself to be the lee!

So, for those who want a shot at me, you'll have to catch me and earn it!!!:p :p :p
If your ticklish, you'll be the lee as well with me my dear. I'm strong enough overcome your allowance of it. :D

fitnesstickle said:
If your ticklish, you'll be the lee as well with me my dear. I'm strong enough overcome your allowance of it. :D

:zzzzz: :zzzzz: :zzzzz: :zzzzz:
So much trash talk, so little time!:p

fitnesstickle said:
I've got all the time in the world to tease you till I get to you.:D

Oh, you're good baby! But not quite good enough! I'll let you know when my interest has piqued!:devil: :devil:

fitnesstickle said:
I too am a ler who volunteers too lee and by my name you can see I can handle it.:cool:

Oh what the fuck,this sounds interesting.Sign me up for what he's having.

Last edited:
kis123 said:
Oh, you're good baby! But not quite good enough! I'll let you know when my interest has piqued!:devil: :devil:

I've just begun to try to intrigue you dear las. I do believe this could be the challenge for both of our lives thus far. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back