• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Things That Make You Blush

meteor

TMF Expert

Things that would or have made you blush.

Once on the way to a job interview, i encountered a road range incident, on arriving at the venue, the same road range guy, was the boss, conducting the interview.

We had a laugh and to my surprise i was offered the job, but declined because of the low salary.

Should have been in the general section, but i thought tickling discussion may lead to more blushing. :devilish:

Last edited:
I can't really say much makes me blush anymore. Girls flirting with me used to, but it always seemed like they were goofing on me behind my back, so after a while I stoped taking female attention seriously.

As shy as I am, almost any kind of situation you could imagine, but more than anything a girl's smile.

I don't take compliments very well. I super appreciate them, but I get a little embarrassed, too.

I blush when I become a center of attention. I'm also Scots, and my skin color is transparent. I blush when the wind changes.

People who claim one thing and then do the exact opposite IRL.

Also:

Fat, ugly people I know IRL that attempt to controll me based on their Canadian understanding of American relationships.

Saskatchewan "parents" who go off on a tear about how much they love their kids, but when you actually watch them, you notice that they are just taking advantage of the globalist setting of using future white babies as credit cards...You ALL do realise that the globalist system expects you to pay them back tenfold after they hit graduation age, right?

You'll be in debt until the day youi die, lol!

I don't blush as much as I used to, but there's this really sweet guy who I run into on occasion and he always has lovely things to say about me. Such as how seeing me always makes his day and nothing could go wrong for the rest of the day for him...all because I said hello and maybe chatted with him for a few minutes. So based on that, I wouldn't say "blush" but hearing nice things from really nice people always warms the heart.

I don't blush as much as I used to, but there's this really sweet guy who I run into on occasion and he always has lovely things to say about me. Such as how seeing me always makes his day and nothing could go wrong for the rest of the day for him...all because I said hello and maybe chatted with him for a few minutes. So based on that, I wouldn't say "blush" but hearing nice things from really nice people always warms the heart.

Lucky guy to get to chat with you for even just a minute.

When my red hair is brought up. Also when a girl compliments me or I'm the center of attention too.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back