• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thinking about giving up...

Teazer

Hi Everyone,
I admit, I have been a lurker for quite awhile. I have posted in the pen pals and personals section on this site, as well as dating sites and, I am embarrassed to say, even posted on craiglist...but still have not found a tickle partner!
I am a young, attractive, female and after all of my efforts haven't found another girl interested in tickling :(.
I am so frustrated and upset. I don't have high standards, all I ask is that she likes tickling.
I am starting to lose hope.
What do I do?
Lots of guys have reached out, but sorry, I am just not attracted to men and I don't want them touching me.
All of these f/f videos and pics make it seem like it's easy to find lesbian ticklees/lers but it's not!!!
Please help!

I'm sorry.
I don't want you to feel you have to give up .. just don't loose hope!

Try posting around here more ... ya know? Get yourself out there.

Hey now, don't give up so easily! I think that you may have better luck with just trying to find someone you connect with on another level, instead of using tickling as your sole motivation! Become friends, maybe start a relationship. Then opening the door to tickling is much easier. :)

Dont give up :)

There are (probably) that many lurker guys who post on here in the penpals section PRETENDING to be girls that people might think youre the same.

Post in other sections, let people get to know you better, and something will come along

Teazer,

don't look for a tickle partner. look for a partner. chances are, she will have no problem with tickling you a lot. Dont look for a tickling partner though. You're restricting your options too much.

Regrds,

You've been here for four years and average 5.5 posts per year. No one will find you unless you raise your profile and get active. The only ones who will respond are the ones you reach out to specifically, and that's a narrow spectrum. Stop lurking. Express yourself. No one knows you're here. How can they find you?

You've been here for four years and average 5.5 posts per year. No one will find you unless you raise your profile and get active. The only ones who will respond are the ones you reach out to specifically, and that's a narrow spectrum. Stop lurking. Express yourself. No one knows you're here. How can they find you?

What Cap said. The more visible you are, the more your chances for success increase. Don't be shy! We won't bite. :)

I'm sure you will find someone, its just an numbers games, keep at it and someone will come along ;)

I know you aren't interested in guys but have you ever thought of a bi female partner??? (Not me btw LOL)

Just a thought :)

DJ Tickler

I'm of the philosophy that if you look to hard for something it will never be found. Try approaching things from different angles, like just looking for friends.

Don't give up because you never know when you will find what you have wanted all along.

Get out there a bit more. The more you post and get noticed. The greater your chances of finding someone.

aw, don't give up yet. Just start posting some more, and try to get to a gathering, or maybe start your own in your area. You never know who you could meet, or who has a friend, or whatever. Posting really puts you out there, and makes people want to know you better. Lurking isn't being active. Although it is safe, it can lead to a lot of frustration.

Teazer,

don't look for a tickle partner. look for a partner. chances are, she will have no problem with tickling you a lot. Don't look for a tickling partner though. You're restricting your options too much.

Regrds,

Hey now, don't give up so easily! I think that you may have better luck with just trying to find someone you connect with on another level, instead of using tickling as your sole motivation! Become friends, maybe start a relationship. Then opening the door to tickling is much easier. :)

I am in agreement with both baby and viper. I know it is ideal to find someone who is as into tickling as you are. But by limiting yourself to only being with someone who is into tickling you are cutting a very tiny slice into the wide spectrum of people you are compatible with. It is much easier to just find someone and introduce them to tickling. It take works and patience but it is possible if you are with someone you truly connect with, odds are they will be as open as you are to exploring that side of you.

Alternately, instead of craigslist or even here, have you thought about trying Alt.com? It has a ton of members and a lot of them are into tickling or at least interested in exploring tickle play. Just a thought.

But I would just look to connect with someone on any interest like mentioned above and go from there.

I like the idea of looking for a gf and trying tickling with her... My experience with lesbian and bi women is that they are generally more willing to try non-vanilla things. Maybe it's because they've already had to come out, and have accepted that their sex life will never be the "normal" one that society condones, so they are already outside of the box. (I know, no pun intended.) That's not to say all queer women are willing to do ANYTHING, but again, I think more are open.

I'm not even sure if you're looking for a girlfriend, though - maybe you already have one and are just looking for a play partner on the side. If that's the case, I agree with above posters. Post more. Get to know people and be a part of the community. That means getting to know people of both genders, even if you're only interested in women.

Why not try in real life looking for someone?
I agree with posting more. Request stuff in videos...I sure do! (YOu can always help us nylon lovers out with some pantyhose requests.....and it'll irk the pantyhoise-haters, ha!)

Post your opinions in the political/religion forum.....it'll piss people off, but that's the fun of the place! Everyone pisses someone off there at some point.

Post jokes, posts movie reviews, etc.

I'd say just post your picture...but the member's picture area seems to be gone.
Pretty girls who post their picture usually get many, many replies, I hear.

By limiting yourself to only being with someone who is into tickling you are cutting a very tiny slice into the wide spectrum of people you are compatible with.

Sorry to pick on your response in particular ikaiyoo, im just using it to make a general point. It seems alot of you posting here are leaning towards giving relationship advice and not much else. I think Teazer is looking for a "tickle partner" or pen pal, not a love interest/ girlfriend. Sorry to knit-pick, but thats just how i see it :). Im sure she'd be open to moreif it arose, but its not her purpose as far as i can tell. She's simply looking for other women who are willing to tickle/be tickled.

Even with other girls, girls aren't interested. XD

I've actually seen a fair number of lesbians 'round these sites. Not much to say other than just try not to give up.

Hi Everyone,
I admit, I have been a lurker for quite awhile. I have posted in the pen pals and personals section on this site, as well as dating sites and, I am embarrassed to say, even posted on craiglist...but still have not found a tickle partner!
I am a young, attractive, female and after all of my efforts haven't found another girl interested in tickling :(.
I am so frustrated and upset. I don't have high standards, all I ask is that she likes tickling.
I am starting to lose hope.
What do I do?
Lots of guys have reached out, but sorry, I am just not attracted to men and I don't want them touching me.
All of these f/f videos and pics make it seem like it's easy to find lesbian ticklees/lers but it's not!!!
Please help!

awww
your sweet
you will find someone that will have you screaming in ticklish LAUGHTER soon!!!!!! i bet!!!!

Questions and comments for Teazer

Teazer, you say you don't want a man touching you but in your T.M.F. profile you identify yourself as bisexual. Wouldn't a bisexual welcome both women and men?

As for your difficulty in meeting female ticklers, did your Craig's List advertisement include photos or at least the promise to e-mail some? As others have suggested, men may masquerade as women on such web sites and that probably inhibits dominant f/f ticklers from replying to your ad. A photo might help them believe your are for real.

I like the suggestion to participate more often on this great web site. Feeling they know a little about you and appreciating your contributions might get some female ticklers to your side of the fence. Two T.M.F. female ticklees invited me to tickle them in part because they read my posts here.

Last but not least, while it costs money, maybe a personal ad web site is worth a try. There may even be one that caters to gay women. I believe some let you sample the members without paying - a "tickling" keyword search may be all it takes.

As almost all of us know, Teazer, fulfilling one's desire for tickle play can be a maddeningly difficult journey but the one thing that's worse than failing is giving up. Good luck and please let us know how your search goes!

Lots of advice on this thread before me, so I'll skip the little generalities and go with the important stuff: Don't give up.

No matter how frustrating it may get, you have to remember it's only going to take one time to meet exactly the person you're looking for. All giving up will do is rob you of that chance. Keep your head up, and know that when the right person pops up, all the difficulty of finding her will make it all the sweeter.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back