• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This Tickling Picture almost Sucks (Happy Halloween!!!)

The Bandito

Verified
Sorry about the "suck" comment. Couldn't resist making a vampire joke. I'll be good for the rest of the post.

Trick or Treat:

Haven't had a second of free time lately to sit down and draw any fun tickle art. I miss you guys.

So I thought I'd post a quick page from BUMP IN THE NIGHT III (which is in progress...and will likely not be available until NEXT Halloween).

Here's one of my favorite new characters, the Vampire....tickling the absolute snot out of everyone's favorite ticklish Mummy.

Have a really awesome Halloween,

Deet

Really sweet artwork, perfectly timed for the season! Layout is incredible, without an iota of squandered space! I'm loving all the delicate filigreed line-work... even deprived the benefit of color, a terrific mood of mistiness and gentle shadow is achieved (how stellar it will look once White Lotus or another of your masterful collaborators have done their thing!) Macabre themes seem to bring out your best, most detailed creativity! The single decayed-door panel (upper right) contains enough sneaky surprises to fill a whole comic! Design for the two tussling monstresses is also superb! The vampira's feral gleam is both scary and irresistibly alluring! The way her cape sweeps down to infold her rapt (wrapped?) prey is quite wonderful! Issue 3 of this spooky series promises a continuation of all the elegance and care that's made it so special! Can hardly wait... this preview both satisfies and tantalizes at the same time!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back