• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle a Stranger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully, I think the "consent decrees" get taken too far in these conversations, to a level that not even the people writing them even believe themselves -- or follow in their own lives. Is there anyone on this forum who on every date they've ever been on first said, "may I touch you on the arm while making a joke?" followed by, "may I put my arm around you?" followed by "may I now hold your hand?" followed by "may I now kiss you here at your doorstep?" followed by "may I tickle you for a 1/2 second?" Because if someone didn't get consent at every point, they believe they'd get punched in the face at any of those stages? Let us know if you're that guy!

The reality is that whether it's holding hands, a kiss on a first date, or a quick little 1/2 second tickle, most people use non-verbal, body language queues from other human beings to decide whether another person is likely to be receptive to any of this flirtation/courtship-level physical contact. No one alive gets verbal consent for each of these things -- the normal thing is simply to understand human queues, not be an asshole and be willing to back off if someone seems uncomfortable.

Granted, I'm not talking about rape, molestation, sexual assault or anything else that would involve the criminal justice system -- I'm just talking about the simple examples I mentioned. After all, I think we all know what a police station desk clerk would likely do if someone walked in to report a single unwanted kiss, or a single 1/2 second tickle. They wouldn't care, nor should they. Nor should we. I feel like perspective in these conversations sometimes gets lost in a vortex of political correctness about "consent for everything." No. Just don't be an asshole. That's my point of view.

The difference is in the list you provided you KNOW the person- key word.... KNOW. This whole discussion is touching a STRANGER aka someone you do not know. They are two completely different situations in which people react differently.

I think the concept of consent is especially important when it comes to complete strangers. Last time this came up, a woman was telling how she was just working in a bakery and got tickled by a complete stranger, and was not happy about it. Surely this is not the same as physical contact on a date with someone who is an acquaintance and who has gotten to know you. Flirtatious touching on a date via non verbal cues is completely different from just going up to random strangers and touching them.

Guys and gals, I posted this question as an inquiry to a situation that I have never had happen to me before. My wife is the ULTIMATE foot and tickle goddess and is the ONLY one that I tickle and she loves every second of it. The fantasy that I had at the store that night was just that, a fantasy. I didn't post this question as a reason for people to come out with boxing gloves on and to advocate potential acts of violence to a situation. I don't view a 1 second stroke up the soles with a finger as having the same ramifications as squeezing a woman's tits or pinching her ass. Enjoy the oily, ticklish soles of my foot goddess. There is none better. View attachment 421870

In my first post, I let you know how this thread will go. lol Happens all the time.

What cracks me up is when people say they will respond with violence. Um, what if the person who tickled you BRIEFLY, thought you were someone ELSE? You are sitting there, your feet up, the person comes by and tickles your foot for like half a second, you will respond with violence? Really? Even if the person says "I thought you were a friend of mine! I am so sorry!" they even turn red and continues to apologize. You still may resort to violence?

I know, it was his true "intent" that creeped you out. The problem is, you don't know their true "intent". After all, it really could have been a mistake. Those things do happen. But to resort to violence? Then it would be you that gets an assault charge. The person can say "I thought she/he was a friend, I apologized, and then I got punched in the nose...." Now, who really looks bad? You or the person you punched?

You may not like being touched by strangers, and that is perfectly fine. But to say you might resort to violence is a bad overreaction.

.... yeah that's a great way to get punched in the face. just because you declare someone a "tease" doesnt give you the right to touch someone you dont know.... and yes i'm aware that not everyone agrees- but yeah i'd punch you in the face if you touched me and i didnt know you.

Come on Ticklemepls. Are you saying an innocent and playful one second stroke up you sole would constitute and act of violence on your part? Maybe doing it might not be a good idea by the other party in the first place. But if you punched someone in the face in response, then you would be the aggressor and you would be the one going to jail, not the other guy. If someone squeezed your tits or ass then yeah, that is another matter all together. But to touch your foot? Give me a break! Lighten up!!

Last edited:
Wow.. people on this board need to loosen up. Punch someone in the face for a tickle? Really? lol.

Come on Ticklemepls. Are you saying an innocent and playful one second stroke up you sole would constitute and act of violence on your part? Maybe doing it might not be a good idea by the other party in the first place. But if you punched someone in the face in response, then you would be the aggressor and you would be the one going to jail, not the other guy. If someone squeezed your tits or ass then yeah, that is another matter all together. But to touch your foot? Give me a break! Lighten up!!

No I will not lighten up- the fact that I'm the only one stupid enough to keep stating the same thing over and over doesnt shade the fact that I'm not the only one who's said they'd resort to violence. We had a decently long conversation in the chatroom about this topic and rest assured I was not the only one with this thought. I'm entirely sick and tired of people saying "an innocent stroke to the sole is not like grabbing your boobs" YES IT IS- you are invading MY personal space for YOUR sexual gratification- what the hell is so hard to understand about this whole thing? You all think it's perfectly find to intentionally set out to do this then ATTEMPT to bullshit your way out of it by lying about why you've put your hands on someone. It's entirely insane. Keep your damn hands to yourself and stop acting like the world revolves around you and your sexual desires. I do NOT tolerate someone I do not know touching me in any manner and it's blatantly obvious when you're lying about thinking I was someone else... I'm not stupid- and most other women are not either. It's easy to tell when someone is lying most of the time. This whole "fantasy" as people are now referring to it is completely wrong. Keep your hands to yourself and the fact that you have to CREATE an excuse of "I thought you were someone else" should inform your brain that the situation is wrong- Y'know the whole Jiminy Cricket thing? If the little voice has to say "this is wrong" or "gee I need an excuse in order to act this out" then guess what? IT'S WRONG.

I love how everyone says it's over reacting to say you'd result to violence and yet- as a female in a state where rapes and murder and everything else is currently running crazy you can best believe I'm going to insure you do not ever put your hands on me again. Women are not door mats for your personal pleasure (but that's another argument all together). So keep your hands off unless it's someone you know- duh. Not rocket science.

And now- I bow out of this ridiculous conversation.

...and I'm still waiting for the real life stories, successful or otherwise, about the realities of these encounters.

For all this talk, surely SOMEONE must have done it by now....

I'd recommend against it. There are lots of ways it can go wrong, in exchange for a mild moment of fun--at an unknowing stranger's expense.

...and I'm still waiting for the real life stories, successful or otherwise, about the realities of these encounters.

Perhaps that someone chose the wrong 'subject' for their experiment and is still in a critical condition...?

Last edited:
No I will not lighten up- the fact that I'm the only one stupid enough to keep stating the same thing over and over doesnt shade the fact that I'm not the only one who's said they'd resort to violence. We had a decently long conversation in the chatroom about this topic and rest assured I was not the only one with this thought. I'm entirely sick and tired of people saying "an innocent stroke to the sole is not like grabbing your boobs" YES IT IS- you are invading MY personal space for YOUR sexual gratification- what the hell is so hard to understand about this whole thing? You all think it's perfectly find to intentionally set out to do this then ATTEMPT to bullshit your way out of it by lying about why you've put your hands on someone. It's entirely insane. Keep your damn hands to yourself and stop acting like the world revolves around you and your sexual desires. I do NOT tolerate someone I do not know touching me in any manner and it's blatantly obvious when you're lying about thinking I was someone else... I'm not stupid- and most other women are not either. It's easy to tell when someone is lying most of the time. This whole "fantasy" as people are now referring to it is completely wrong. Keep your hands to yourself and the fact that you have to CREATE an excuse of "I thought you were someone else" should inform your brain that the situation is wrong- Y'know the whole Jiminy Cricket thing? If the little voice has to say "this is wrong" or "gee I need an excuse in order to act this out" then guess what? IT'S WRONG.

I love how everyone says it's over reacting to say you'd result to violence and yet- as a female in a state where rapes and murder and everything else is currently running crazy you can best believe I'm going to insure you do not ever put your hands on me again. Women are not door mats for your personal pleasure (but that's another argument all together). So keep your hands off unless it's someone you know- duh. Not rocket science.

Here's why I say you are overreacting. You say the person touching your foot is doing it for their sexual gratification. Can you kindly explain how you know this? You do realize that no everyone who tickles another person is sexually stimulated by tickling right? What if it truly was a case of mistaken identity? The person who stroked your foot thought you were someone else, and gets assaulted by you because YOU thought he was "getting his rocks off"?

You can't prove what the person's intent was. Sure, you can feel "violated" in your mind, it is your feelings. However, to automatically say you would resort to violence because YOU equate touching your foot is the same as touching your breast, is an overreaction. That is why they say "lighten up".

The TMF member "Don't ask just tickle" has already provided multiple examples of doing this... So it has been done.

Here's why I say you are overreacting. You say the person touching your foot is doing it for their sexual gratification. Can you kindly explain how you know this? You do realize that no everyone who tickles another person is sexually stimulated by tickling right? What if it truly was a case of mistaken identity? The person who stroked your foot thought you were someone else, and gets assaulted by you because YOU thought he was "getting his rocks off"?

I also agree that violence is overreacting in this case. But you have to understand that being touched in a way that someone dislikes could evoke
anger in the heat of the moment. Again, not excusable but how about you put yourself in that person's shoes? What if it's not tickling and it's not grabbing private parts but just some sort of non-sexual touching that YOU didn't like? Would you like it if someone just came up to you and ran their fingers through your hair, or started grabbing your nose, poking your face, etc.?

My dear, did I ever even remotely imply that I had this thought as a result of "sexual gratification" or "getting my rocks off?" No, I never implied that whatsoever. This is what you are ASSUMING. And to ASSUME something is just going to make an ass out of you and me. Hence the word ASS-U-ME. Every guy who has a tickle fetish has had this thought from time to time but whether you THINK of it or ACT upon it are two different things. Guys with foot and tickle fetishes are not creeps. If I got on my knees and started sucking her toes then yes, that would make me a creep and yes, I would have got sexual gratification. THAT thought never even entered my mind. But if you don't know me, then saying that I would have got sexual gratification from it is completely unfair and you are labeling the majority of men with fetishes as creeps and since you are a member of this forum and have a tickle fetish yourself, I hardly doubt that is the case.

Last edited:
See this is where you're wrong- it's NOT a harmless act.
If we are talking about a two second tickle, then yes it is absolutely harmless.

Putting your hands on strangers for YOUR sexual gratification is not harmless. It's creepy and down right wrong.
Who said anything about "sexual gratification?" We're talking about tickling somebody briefly, not grabbing boobs or ass.

With everything going on in the world why on earth would you think a woman would be ok with some random person touching her without consent.
Because unless you live in a bubble, it's going to happen. Especially in crowded places like subway trains, rock concerts, theme park lines, etc.

That automatically opens the door for self defense to insure said person didn't have anything else in mind.
Feel free to break the nose of the guy who inadvertently jostles into you when the subway train suddenly brakes unexpectedly. I'm sure the judge will be lenient once you explain to him your self defense policy. :laughhard: :bwahaha:

But like the one above- you're going to believe what you want to believe no matter what anyone says.
There is no "what I WANT to believe." What I believe wasn't shaped by wants or desires, but rather by experience, logic, reason, and my own values. So try not to act surprised when I decline to change my beliefs solely on the basis of your hysterical shrieking.

Let me take the thread in a different direction than all the other "tickling strangers" threads:

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE TICKLED STRANGERS, How did it go?
In my best cases, I connected with people in a good way. In my worse cases, I've gotten a couple of "WTF" looks. I've already described some specific encounters in other threads.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?241549-tickling-strangers&p=3655468#post3655468

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-WITHOUT-permission-WTF&p=3759473#post3759473

Having participated in numerous threads on this topic, I'm seeing some real improvement in this one. In the past, when some poor unsuspecting noob would post his thoughts on tickling a stranger, he'd have been dog-piled by numerous individuals trolling up the thread with accusations of rape, sexual assault, etc. It's good to see that such deplorable behavior has been throttled way back. For the first time, I'm optimistic that one day a discussion on this topic can occur without the bullying attacks on the one seeking advice.

It's up to the person being touched to determine whether a quick touch is harmless or not. Harm isn't necessarily only physical.

Also, accidentally jostling on trains, at crowded concerts or in crowded lines is not the same as intentionally setting out to touch someone without their permission.

I don't get why people are getting so upset over a harmless, two second punch. It's totally overreacting to complain about strangers punching you in the face.

Also another point I'd like to add: sexual gratification doesn't necessarily only come from touching someone's chest, butt, or genital area. Someone could be sexually attracted to a stranger and decide to quickly hug them, rub their back, or touch their face. It was quick, intentional, but would that really be harmless? Again, it's up to the person being touched to decide. Someone could be just as offended from a stranger tickling them as they would be from being touched like that even though it didn't involve their private parts. Really, I think someone's entire body is private and should never be touched by someone they don't know unless they agree, it was an accident, or it's an emergency (paramedic, firefighter rescue, etc.)

You can't prove what the person's intent was. Sure, you can feel "violated" in your mind, it is your feelings. However, to automatically say you would resort to violence because YOU equate touching your foot is the same as touching your breast, is an overreaction. That is why they say "lighten up".

Can she prove it, no, but it is implied its sexual or in the least wrong...yes otherwise why not ask the person if you can tickle them. Because you are worried the person would say no. Which then makes it unwanted. Which in turn makes it creepy. As for the lighten up, again you are not the one that gets to decide how the other should and will react. If you want to risk being punched in the face because that person deems it a valid reaction, go for it. But then don't bitch when your favorite shirt gets ruined with your own blood.

My dear, did I ever even remotely imply that I had this thought as a result of "sexual gratification" or "getting my rocks off?" No, I never implied that whatsoever. This is what you are ASSUMING. And to ASSUME something is just going to make an ass out of you and me. Hence the word ASS-U-ME. Every guy who has a tickle fetish has had this thought from time to time but whether you THINK of it or ACT upon it are two different things. Guys with foot and tickle fetishes are not creeps. If I got on my knees and started sucking her toes then yes, that would make me a creep and yes, I would have got sexual gratification. THAT thought never even entered my mind. But if you don't know me, then saying that I would have got sexual gratification from it is completely unfair and you are labeling the majority of men with fetishes as creeps and since you are a member of this forum and have a tickle fetish yourself, I hardly doubt that is the case.

The fact that you stated in the very beginning that you sat there fake reading a book for 2 hours watching her "tease", one can deduct either its sexual to you and again makes it creepy or your a special kind of stupid because who would sit there for 2 hours starring at something that wasn't of keen interest to them.

Second you do not know my wife so dont patronize her by calling her dear. You do not have that right.

If we are talking about a two second tickle, then yes it is absolutely harmless.

Harmless to you, but again the person doing it does not have the right to decide that. Otherwise nobody would go to prison for rape either.

Who said anything about "sexual gratification?" We're talking about tickling somebody briefly, not grabbing boobs or ass.

Again the person receiving it gets to decide that, not the idiot doing it.

Because unless you live in a bubble, it's going to happen. Especially in crowded places like subway trains, rock concerts, theme park lines, etc.

Feel free to break the nose of the guy who inadvertently jostles into you when the subway train suddenly brakes unexpectedly. I'm sure the judge will be lenient once you explain to him your self defense policy. :laughhard: :bwahaha:

To an extent you are right for once. But on a train you expect it so the fact that you probably got bumped by multiple people makes it more innocent. If it were an empty car and a guy flies half away across the car to accidentally bump her, creepy. Or standing next to her in case the train stops when he could stand on the other side and be nowhere near her, again creepy. I find it hard to believe a situation would exist where a woman sitting at a book store would expect to get touched on her feet.

There is no "what I WANT to believe." What I believe wasn't shaped by wants or desires, but rather by experience, logic, reason, and my own values. So try not to act surprised when I decline to change my beliefs solely on the basis of your hysterical shrieking.

Well good for you. If you never get that bad reaction that gets you punched, I have a cookie waiting for you. But if you do end up in the ER with a broken nose, please promise to share your story then as well.

I don't get why people are getting so upset over a harmless, two second punch. It's totally overreacting to complain about strangers punching you in the face.

Well, I wouldn't condone violence as a response to being tickled by a stranger. Certainly not harmless, but what I think is being overlooked is that touching someone without their permission is also not harmless and uncalled for except for the examples I mentioned above (consensual, accident, or emergency). I think it's important to just be mindful of other strangers' personal space.

Harmless to you, but again the person doing it does not have the right to decide that. Otherwise nobody would go to prison for rape either.

You're absolutely right. (I assume you're not comparing tickling to rape, but just using it as an example.) It is up to the person on the receiving end, not the person doing the action. Sometimes rape victims don't press charges. That's their decision.

The point is is that if it's your body, then it's your right to decide if a stranger intentionally touching your body without permission is harmful to you (again, except in the case of accidental jostling or an emergency). Whether you can press charges or not for being tickled by a stranger is a whole other story and one I'm not entirely sure about, and I'd love if someone with expertise on that could make that clear. Regardless, sometimes what is and isn't socially acceptable is not defined by the law but by social norms, which are like unwritten laws. It's probably never going to be a felony to tickle a stranger, but the concept of personal space as well as people saying they don't like being touched by strangers should be enough of a guideline.

To an extent you are right for once. But on a train you expect it so the fact that you probably got bumped by multiple people makes it more innocent. If it were an empty car and a guy flies half away across the car to accidentally bump her, creepy. Or standing next to her in case the train stops when he could stand on the other side and be nowhere near her, again creepy. I find it hard to believe a situation would exist where a woman sitting at a book store would expect to get touched on her feet.

Exactly. It's all about what is reasonable to expect and what is not.

Last edited:
Again, this is why it is an overreaction to resort to violence. We are not talking about someone pouncing on a stranger, holding them down and having your ticklish way. That should lead to violence. We are talking about a stroke. One single stroke. I noticed that people are not considering my example. What if it is mistaken identity? Not some guy who planned to tickle a stranger's foot with a quick stroke, but a person who thought the stranger was their friend and did the quick tickle? They apologize and they still get punched? That is called overreaction because you do not know the intent of the person that did the tickling. Is that hard to understand?

Jesus Christ, you people. Strangers are just that,... strangers. She might be a stranger to you at a party,... while holding dual status as my wife...... in which case getting punched out would only be the beginning of how your evening suddenly went downhill. This has occurred before and I'm a zero tolerance-maximum penalty kind of guy.

Those of you so desperate to get a little tickling "action" had best find another means. Believing in your own fucking hubris is a losing proposition. The whole thread is an embarrassment.

Mistaken identity could possibly happen. But, and correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems more like a fabricated excuse rather than a legitimate accident. I think most people know what their friends look like and if they aren't sure it's them, they would make sure it's them before doing something like that. How would you like it if some stranger just came up behind you and started rubbing your back, fondling your arms and neck? Would, "I thought you were my friend" fly with you?

Jesus Christ, you people. Strangers are just that,... strangers. She might be a stranger to you at a party,... while holding dual status as my wife...... in which case getting punched out would only be the beginning of how your evening suddenly went downhill. This has occurred before and I'm a zero tolerance-maximum penalty kind of guy.

Those of you so desperate to get a little tickling "action" had best find another means. Believing in your own fucking hubris is a losing proposition. The whole thread is an embarrassment.

:thumbsup::peace::man::ty::ty::ty::goodjob::yourock:

Why is there so many replies to this Thread still? Some people still think it's OKAY to tickle a complete and total stranger in public or in private? If that's the case then sad honestly. I don't regret and can see why a girl or a guy would punch anybody in the face of a complete strange to them going up to them and giving them a quick poke or two. No matter what gender you are. It's not the right thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back