• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling article on AOL news.

kinda interesting points, honestly didnt expect men to like it more than women... just look around here lol ...

Interesting. I didn't know about number 10. Ya learn something new everyday! :wow:

That was a good article, but the OP was right. It wasn't that interesting but alas I did learn something new.

The kind of fluff piece that pops up on Yahoo at times, but still cool to have some good press.

And yeah, #10 was something I'd never heard of either. Makes sense, though, since tickling is so psychological.

Last edited:
#8, "most common reason to tickle is to show affection"

Great find! Thanks.

Slide 8 gives the reason I tickle. If you're a woman I find attractive, I tickle you to show my affection.

And #13 does not surprise me

It's a lot different for a woman who does not welcome a man touching her than it is for a man who does not welcome a woman touching him. Guys have to remember how intimidating it they can be to girls.

Fine mainstream find. Thanks for the link. :D

Here's what surprised some people:

Men Like Being Tickled More

In one of Provine’s surveys, tickling was slightly less pleasant to women than it was to men, and almost twice as many women as men ranked tickling as “very unpleasant.” This may be due to bad experiences related to non-consensual or non-reciprocal sexual touching, Provine says.

Hey thanks for posting that article on aol, it was very interesting and it was fun to read so thanks. I learned a few facts on tickling I did not even know.:) That is when you know it is a fun informative how to -when it comes to tickling-when written in the "vanilla" world, not even on a tickle forum ;):couch:

#14 hits home the most for me. I am hardly ticklish at all myself, but with my past girlfriends, we always used tickling as a form of foreplay or integrated tickling completely into sex. Only during those times was I ticklish at all, which I always loved :D I am definitely only ticklish under circumstance!

THANKS FOR THE LINK!

This link should be read by all the forum members.:excited:

They are STILL saying that you cannot tickle yourself.
I CAN! My feet are SO sensitive that when I try to wash my feet in the shower I REALLY DO laugh out loud and jerk my leg 'away'.
I KNOW it's gonna happen. I KNOW it's coming!
BOOM! It tickles like crazy.
It's not like I WANT to be tickled. It just DOES!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back