• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling FML

conan2995

TMF Novice
Just read this FML on my iPhone.

"Today, my boyfriend said he wanted to try something kinky in bed and produced a pair of fuzzy handcuffs. After I was inescapably secured to his bed he asked, 'So, are you ticklish?' Apparently peeing myself was the only way to convince him to stop torturing me. FML"

Buzzkill

Last edited:
That's a good way to not let her ever tickle you again. Too far, and the fact that his gf just posted that probably humiliated him.

THIS is why people DO NOT enjoy tickling & think we're freaks thanks a lot shithead

What a total asshole. Or what is that creative combo, "FUCKTARD???" :rolleyes:

Yeah, NOT funny, not hot ---

That's non-con, I agree, NOT the way to go --- That's the way to turn someone off this for life after possibly traumatizing them.

She trusted the asswipe --- she won't do that again.
I *hope she makes him suffer far more than mere "humiliation" for that

torture, assault, unlawful imprisonment --- she didn't know or understand what he was going to do, those were NOT the terms she agreed to be tied to -- If she wanted OUT he had no right to keep her much less torture her.

Screw the handcuffs, I'd have that jerk's "fuzzy dice" dangling from my rearview window for a coupla years... Do they serve prunes in prison? :D

You know, it doesn't sound like she was really all that traumatized, I think you guys are over reacting a little. Those FML sites are supposed to have a bit of humour to them.

I agree that it's not a good thing to do, but it's posted on there so people can laugh about it.

So chill out.

---- Hang on ---- You're a MEDICAL STUDENT and you think this is funny?

I can understand the average meathead on this site thinks "hardy harrrr what a funnnieeeee..." :rolleyes:

but what the hell? :shock: I guess minimal humanity isn't a prerequisite for medical practice anymore, good to know.

That's true. I suppose that was completely insensitive of me :( No harm intended. And please don't think less of the medical profession just because of me.

I misinterpreted her intent when she posted that on FML. The objective of posters on that site usually is to convey humor rather than suffering. I had the sense that she was reflecting on the experience with a humorous slant (though either way it was clear she didn't enjoy the tickling at the time). I suppose I shouldn't always assume that to be the case.

Sorry! I'll be more careful when reading FML from now on!

You know, it doesn't sound like she was really all that traumatized, I think you guys are over reacting a little. Those FML sites are supposed to have a bit of humour to them.

I agree that it's not a good thing to do, but it's posted on there so people can laugh about it.

So chill out.

"A bit of humour" was not included in the summary that was presented, so uh, no,

misleading someone into being tortured isn't what I find amusing or productive.

Nice to know that you hold the men of the Forum in such high esteem.

How utterly repulsive... :sowrong:

Yeah, "utterly repulsive" THOSE men in this forum certainly are --- It's been "nice" to find that they're the most vocal. :rolleyes:

Have you ever looked into the video review section? :illogical Or for that matter --- In THIS "Tickling Discussion" subsection...

There are *several threads celebrating this shit --- in reality.

It seems like the majority of those men who post don't give a crap about tricking a woman --- literally speaking, not in fantasy.

For that matter, just look up...

So yes, I'm QUITE disgusted. :disgust:

----It'd be real nice if you'd speak up THERE as well a little more often, by the way,

if you're so appalled.. and *more by my comment than by what was done to this woman????
:shock:
What does THAT say???? :sherlock:

--- because the clamoring of the sweaty barbarians is *allowed to overwhelm the more genteel voices in too many subforums.

Last edited:
That's true. I suppose that was completely insensitive of me :( No harm intended. And please don't think less of the medical profession just because of me.

I misinterpreted her intent when she posted that on FML. The objective of posters on that site usually is to convey humor rather than suffering. I had the sense that she was reflecting on the experience with a humorous slant (though either way it was clear she didn't enjoy the tickling at the time). I suppose I shouldn't always assume that to be the case.

Sorry! I'll be more careful when reading FML from now on!

Wow, thank you so much, :wow: it's refreshing to be proven wrong in a positive manner.

I didn't know FML was humorous to begin (not so familiar with "Fuck My Life"), though I am sorry she had a really bad experience.... so I guess that was literal for her...

but I'm also sorry for "misinterpreting (*your) intent..." Thank you so much again for your highly unusual objectivity...

Last edited:
Snarky case in point.

I can understand the average meathead on this site thinks "hardy harrrr what a funnnieeeee..." :rolleyes:
Nice to know that you hold the men of the Forum in such high esteem.

How utterly repulsive... :sowrong:

Well, here you go, if there weren't enough samples earlier in the thread:

It's her own fucking fault, Babbles. She didn't use her safeword.

Hilarious. I assume you don't run your "fucking" business like that much less your (ditto) personal life.
Whether or not they're one and the same.

I find it interesting that we have the capacity to laugh at all types of unfortunate accidents and circumstances, even if it takes some time to eventually see the humor in them (take a look at the general discussion or silly stuff forum). However, posting anything regarding non consensual tickling, even posting something found elsewhere will garner someone extreme reactions, judgment and insults.

I understand as a community non consensual tickling is generally frowned upon and rightfully so in my opinion. However, that isn't a get out of jail free card for diarrhea mouth. The flaming sword of righteousness that comes out anytime someone reads a post and interprets the situation as non consensual or feels that it might be questionable is obnoxiously overbearing to say the least. To me this type of behavior really brings down the community as a whole. I generally stray away from posts like this because they never lead anywhere positive, but when I see members ready to crucify each other over a post or situation they weren't even a witness to I find it hard to bite my tongue. Did we elect a secret police force to monitor anything 'non consensual'? Everyone has right to their opinions, but shouldn't they be expressed with a certain amount of consideration and respect for others? Let's get our emotions under control. We're adults right?

I LOL'ed.

FMLs are supposed to be funny. They're posted with the intention of bringing joy. So how about everyone relax and feel joy-some, kthx.

Well, here you go, if there weren't enough samples earlier in the thread:

Hilarious. I assume you don't run your "fucking" business like that much less your (ditto) personal life.
Whether or not they're one and the same.

I think you're missing the point, dear. If she'd have used her safeword, she wouldn't have made this FML post, and your panties wouldn't be all in a twist.

Please dislodge your cranium from your anus and broaden your jocular horizons to include the concept of sarcasm. You'll find yourself much less irritated at life in general if you can stop getting so angry at the world about stupid little shit like this. :happyfloa

Adults with priorities.

I find it interesting that we have the capacity to laugh at all types of unfortunate accidents and circumstances, even if it takes some time to eventually see the humor in them (take a look at the general discussion or silly stuff forum). However, posting anything regarding non consensual tickling, even posting something found elsewhere will garner someone extreme reactions, judgment and insults.

I understand as a community non consensual tickling is generally frowned upon and rightfully so in my opinion. However, that isn't a get out of jail free card for diarrhea mouth. The flaming sword of righteousness that comes out anytime someone reads a post and interprets the situation as non consensual or feels that it might be questionable is obnoxiously overbearing to say the least. To me this type of behavior really brings down the community as a whole. I generally stray away from posts like this because they never lead anywhere positive, but when I see members ready to crucify each other over a post or situation they weren't even a witness to I find it hard to bite my tongue. Did we elect a secret police force to monitor anything 'non consensual'? Everyone has right to their opinions, but shouldn't they be expressed with a certain amount of consideration and respect for others? Let's get our emotions under control. We're adults right?

This isn't the "Silly Stuff" forum. And frankly I'm glad an account of real non-con torture wasn't posted there.

I didn't know FML was SUPPOSED to be funny, I didn't recognize the abbreviation immediately ---- but that doesn't change the fact that

torture isn't freakin' funny.

You want to be all "self righteous", as I said,

it'd be nice if you took the time to SPEAK UP WHERE IT COUNTS rather than lecturing me indirectly about my knee-jerk reactions to
those who find someone's DISTRESS AMUSING.

Pardon me if my vocabulary distressed you more than the fact that this woman was set up & tortured until she peed by a selfish asshole --- and tell me that's not an appropriate description --- and perhaps turned off for life.

Yeah, this IS supposed to be fun ---- and not just for the Missing Links among us. :dancingmonster: I saw bitterness in her half-humor. Who wants a "boyfriend" who'll be that damn inconsiderate.

Maybe she DID just post that where it would be noticed, not because she thought it funny.

I think you're missing the point, dear. If she'd have used her safeword, she wouldn't have made this FML post, and your panties wouldn't be all in a twist.

Please dislodge your cranium from your anus and broaden your jocular horizons to include the concept of sarcasm. You'll find yourself much less irritated at life in general if you can stop getting so angry at the world about stupid little shit like this. :happyfloa

How about you direct your dictionary towards the first post. :illogical
---First it's "fucking" now it's an attempt at dirty Oxford non-major biology.

JUST READ and don't be a smartass until you absorb the situation. That would be far more impressive.

There WASN'T a safeword. The jackass kept it up till she PEED.

THAT was the point.

Two thoughts …

1) Pics or it didn’t happen.
2) She probably deserved it … they all do! (that was just for Babbles)

So apparently the couple in the OP have been in a relationship long enough to 'try something kinky in bed', but not long enough for the boyfriend to know if the poster was ticklish and/or if she would like to be tickled.

Great relationship those two.

I too am thoroughly offended by a comment on the internet that does not relate to me.

So apparently the couple in the OP have been in a relationship long enough to 'try something kinky in bed', but not long enough for the boyfriend to know if the poster was ticklish and/or if she would like to be tickled.

Great relationship those two.

No foolin'!

This isn't the "Silly Stuff" forum. And frankly I'm glad an account of real non-con torture wasn't posted there.

I didn't know FML was SUPPOSED to be funny, I didn't recognize the abbreviation immediately ---- but that doesn't change the fact that

torture isn't freakin' funny.

You want to be all "self righteous", as I said,

it'd be nice if you took the time to SPEAK UP WHERE IT COUNTS rather than lecturing me indirectly about my knee-jerk reactions to
those who find someone's DISTRESS AMUSING.

Pardon me if my vocabulary distressed you more than the fact that this woman was set up & tortured until she peed by a selfish asshole --- and tell me that's not an appropriate description --- and perhaps turned off for life.

Yeah, this IS supposed to be fun ---- and not just for the Missing Links among us. :dancingmonster: I saw bitterness in her half-humor. Who wants a "boyfriend" who'll be that damn inconsiderate.

Maybe she DID just post that where it would be noticed, not because she thought it funny.

How about you direct your dictionary towards the first post. :illogical
---First it's "fucking" now it's an attempt at dirty Oxford non-major biology.

JUST READ and don't be a smartass until you absorb the situation. That would be far more impressive.

THAT was the point.

What section of the forum this post was made in doesn't change my point.

Neither is someone falling down a set of stairs but America's Funniest Home Videos persisted for years, even with Bob Saget at the helm.

I'm fairly certain that I get to decide "where it counts" and I chose to speak here because I think you should have more self-control. You have to read, process, think of a reply, type it and then submit. I don't consider that process a knee-jerk reaction. If you think you know when or where it's best for others to express themselves perhaps you should author a book or pamphlet entitled "Where It Counts: The Definitive Guide to Public Speech". I also think it 'counts' more to speak up regarding something that actually pertains to me, like the manner in which people speak to each other on a forum I am a contributing member of. That doesn't 'count' berating others because their reactions to an irrelevant post don't meet my requirements.

It seems based on your overreactions that you are the one in distress. It was a five sentence description of something posted on FML. You have absolutely no idea how this really played out, and that alone dictates that you shouldn't make inferences. You speak as if you were a witness. This is something that has absolutely nothing to do with you and you are attacking others because?

Apparently she does. So why do you care more than her?

The key word here being maybe.

Unless you are either the girl who made the original post or the accused boyfriend, you have no way of knowing this information you speak of so matter-of-factly.

Capital letters do not strengthen your argument.

You should ride a shorter horse.

THAT was the point.

You're more oblivious than a bat in a recording studio.

The point is that she sees the jocularity in the situation. Maybe it was painful at first, which sucks, but in the grand scheme of things, it's minor and inconsequential - and who knows, maybe they had a discussion afterwards, and he knows not to ever do that again. The only reason she posted about this experience on FML is because she saw how goofy it was as compared to other crap that life throws at us.

Holy crap, I can't believe this needs to be explained to you.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back