• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish girl looking for some fun

EASY COME..EASY GO ....lol you guys didnt really think she was going to post some pics aslo ...did ya :)~

pattrick said:
EASY COME..EASY GO ....lol you guys didnt really think she was going to post some pics aslo ...did ya :)~

its creeps like you that chase people like her away

well i have been called worse,,thanks for being so kind :)~ i think if she was for real ..she would have loved to prove me wrong!!! and she could have easily posted some pics of her self.. on that note i have some pretty feet to tickle tonight hehe. i sure people are tired of these useless post...trust me i wish she did post pics or email someone or even met up with someone!! im man enough to say i was wrong IF i was.. just a little heads up...LOTS of guys that are into guys post pics like that...but we wont go there.. dont need to open another can of warms LOL nite all

You really are a creep Pattrick, oh and I though Id put a few more pictures up just for you... and it is people like you that have led me to not do this anymore.. but guess what, I am meeting up with someone still when I get back, but Im not doing it to prove anyone wrong, especially you..

-Angela

PS... notice the different skin tones in the pictures, well since many guys have been assholes to me Im not going to be talking to any more... but still with ones ive talked to before and liked. Girls, still send a message or something if you want to talk please

Tootklish said:
You really are a creep Pattrick, oh and I though Id put a few more pictures up just for you... and it is people like you that have led me to not do this anymore.. but guess what, I am meeting up with someone still when I get back, but Im not doing it to prove anyone wrong, especially you..

-Angela

PS... notice the different skin tones in the pictures, well since many guys have been assholes to me Im not going to be talking to any more... but still with ones ive talked to before and liked. Girls, still send a message or something if you want to talk please

Angie,
Most people are decent, even inside this community. The best thing to do with the minority of creeps is simply to ignore them. Don't despair. They can be irritating, but don't let them win by influencing you. And just for the record, I think your pictures are lovely. And I admire your boldness for putting them out there. Keep them in good taste and you should be fine.
Greg

I thought this might happen

It's true that there are creeps and weirdos in any large group and this place seems to have a few as well. I PM'd Angela and got a response saying she'd like to chat when she gets back. I live 20 minutes away from her. We'll see. I did cringe when I saw her 1st post because I did assume she was real and I felt like she wasn't aware what a powerful reaction she would get. It's true there aren't a lot of young attractive girls who would make a post like that, but it's a big world out there.
I take her at face value and would love to meet her. That is if she doesn't think we're all a bunch of freaks because of some of her responses.
Angela- For the record, since I tend to take things at face value till proven otherwise, I absolutely believed you. There are plenty of degreed professionals in this community who are discreet and appropriate and I like to think I'm one of those but you can judge that for yourself.
I'm so sorry this thread has taken this direction. Hopefully, it will stop.

Regards

Louis

hey i am 20/m both ler and lee who lives in columbia, SC and would be glad to talk with u about any ticklish situations lol. My email address is [email protected] if you would like to contact me.

Airportqb

Hi Angela,
I must say that you are an extremely pretty girl.
I'm in Brandon (Tampa area)
I'll be in New York City from July 23rd til August 2nd.
I would LOVE to chat with you about tickling (or anything else you may wish to discuss)

Due to pattrick's behavior, this thread is under review. My apologies for the borderline behavior from him. Having been someone who met MANY people in our community, and heard from scores of women who get the ridiculous "prove it" argument pattrick attempts.

People, he doesn't seem to realize that he's chasing women away. I'm not asking you to forgive him. I'm asking you to understand that there is behavior here that he clearly doesn't understand fully.

Angela, good luck with your search for people here. There are many cool men and women. He's a bad example, here.

Pattrick, not sure if you realize this, but your posts are here permanently. You have to ASK to have them pulled, and then we get to CHOOSE to do so. It's no problem to leave them there for posterity, where every woman in this community can see just how poorly you treat people when they don't do what you want. Do consider just how much more communicative women are, especially in this subculture.

my apology to Angela

wow..did i open a can of worms.. first let me apologize to Angela and to any women i may have offended. i been in the tickling community for over 15 years and people who have met me know im a good guy and a gentlemen. ok i jumped to gun with Angela and it was my mistake!!! she is a very attractive girl and sounded a little good to be true. i been burned so many times trusting pics and letters of the years. but no excuse for the way i acted i know!! so once again i do apologize the Angela and any one i may have offened. i guess you can say i had one of those days that day ,,and should have kept my thoughts to my self. lesson learned!! happy tickling................Pat

For Angela Ticklish Girl Looking for some fun.

Your are very sexy and probable very ticklish thank for letting me have another dream, Like the tickling videos i which. But i don't see any pictures of your feet yes tickling a female is good but so is playing with her feet. And to any female reading this it would be nice to have pictures of your feet tops and bottoms. :p

to Kandy..DIDN I NOT APOLOGIZE!! MOVE ON!!!!

listen did you read my post ...i was man enough to apologize to Angela...that all i can do!!! all i can tell you this bone head has a TMF friend coming down to visit me for a week,,so this bone head will be very very busy having FUN!!! happy tickling............thank G-d i have alife!!!

Kyle, I am sorry to edit your post, man, but you can't leave such expletives in a post. I can say, for instance, that I don't enjoy Pattrick's commentary, and that I find his willingness to dissuade women from interacting here to be a serious disappointment, but I can't describe him as having questionable proclivities, moral failings, similarities to certain parts of the body, etc.

Pattrick, we disagree on whether it's manly to apologize only AFTER an authority comes down on you for your behavior. The post is public, here, so anyone questioning it can see it. Solves the situation easily, as women communicate far more than men, and will notify one another soon enough about the way you treated this lady. It's the only reason your post was left standing. It does you far worse than it does anyone else posting, including the corrected Kyle.

Hi Angela
Tickler-1 here IV been reading all the the replies that these people are
leaving, because there posting there replies on my thread so don't listen
to them if i would of had a chance to tickle a pretty female like you, it
would be an honer to tickle you to my hearts content and lick your feet.
But any more all i do is dream if tickling a female, but I'm not that good looking any more and I'm to old and don't think like females think i should and not good with females anymore, but the last time i was with a female was 8 Years ago butt don't worry if that's your pictures then as you look like a model and you won't have a problem, your not like me your Young so take slow you'll find a tickler to tickle you and play with feet. :feets:

Hi guys

Well as you know I got back from Hawaii a week ago. I totally forgot about reading my messages and stuff, I did say I was going but I don't want to ignore anyone. And I believe I am meeting up with one person, but just for drinks and dinner and such. But if any girls are intersted please let me know (in my area). I also go to Connecticut once or twice a year because of family (I was born there). So if any girls live around there let me know too. I dont have an email right now, but my AIM is Donttrustmee. Bye

-Angela

She is who she is until proven otherwise

Pattrick is a *edited very nasty word*, especially for someone in the "tickle community" for 15 years. Hello dude, you're not the only person in this community to get burned and like many that get burned, they are naive and stupid, ESPECIALLY being here for 15 years and falling for it.

As someone stated, until proven guilty, she is the person in that photo. I have caught two of them and had presented the evidence to the public group. I did not jump the gun and accuse. Have some class. I assure you, there are two current "girls" photos posted in the member's section that I know I've seen their photos somewhere on the net and I will find the proof and uncover them shortly. In the meantime, not guilty til proven guilty.

There are a few others that patrol the TMF for posers but we stay in the shadows and catch them when they get careless. Don't jump on my bandwagon Pattrick if this gal turns out to be a guy down the road, you were quick to jump sides when the Mod heat came down on you. :ignite:

Watch out fakers, I am the night....

DK

again to comment

Well Darknight, you seem very determined hehe. I guess it's a good thing though. I'm commenting though to ask guys to stop sending me messages, I'm getting out of this soon. I don't want to be mean but I might start ignoring the ones that don't give up. I do like determination, but guys are still talking about me going to see them, no thanks. Oh and darknight, I hope you do find a picture of me online because I do know of me being on a couple websites (not that your looking but it seemed like you were). I'd still like to talk to girls, well one or two, but probably just to talk now... not meet right away or at all. Well until I come back,

-Angela

PS.. I'm sorry if I sounded mean or something to some people, I really didn't mean it I promise.

PPS.. The stop messaging me doesn't apply to girls, as I said I like girls better, personalities and looks. I hope to talk to one or two before leaving TMF. KBye babes

Angela,

I think it's the hero theme that makes me search out fakers, when I have time, the internet is as big as outerspace. I'm not online enough to locate the ones I'm looking for. I'm not sweating you, if you enjoy the TMf and people like you after chatting with you or seeing you envolved in posts, awesome. No offense but in the tickling community, it feels like 50% of the girls are only into the girls. I'm sure it's me being selflish but hey, you made yourself clear. Some guys can't take no for an answer, I'd hate to be a woman cuz of that.

Have fun and if I do find your photos floating around, it would make me suspicious if they weren't in other forums but on certain websites. Don't worry, I'll verify information before I pull it out on you. Again, there are two other photos I'm working on, you're not on my list. Don't cause any problems in my neighborhood and you won't find a bat shadow around you... ;) take care.

DK

Hi

Tootklish said:
hey everyone... My names Angela and Im 21. I have...well Ill put one picture attached but there are more if you want... I am willing to try anything and just love to have fun....hope to hear from you

-Angela

Wow...OK, for one.. Ive been talking to alot of guys and getting back to them so Im not ure what that was. I have been turning away guys to talk to (yes they have been ALL guys) because Im on vacation and I dont plan on sitting at the computer all day, I figure it will be awhile before I get back to Hawaii. Just to make this perfectly clear... I am not obsesed with tickling or feet, it is not my greatest fantasy to tie up and tickle someone, but I do get quite turned on from being tickled and decided to see if anyone else did (I had no idea!!). Thank you so much Tcklsh Kandy for sticking up for me, I appriciate it. Just for your information pattrick... I already have plans to meet a couple guys when I get back (just thought you should know). This has been getting a bit crazy though with all these guys emailing me and sending messages... I mean I cant keep up. Please wait about a week and a half to start conversations with me please. Well to finnish off, I guess I just didnt know what I was getting into when posting here... hell the first post was just to talk to someone about the tickling community, then it seemed kind of a fun idea to be tickled certain ways so i posted this. Oh sorry, that wasnt to finnish... please, if anyone thinks the way pattrick does or any other way like that inform ME first, not make a huge discussion without me even knowing about it, thank you so much.

-Angela

My girlfriend would love to tickle you. She's a very attractive blonde. We live near Orlando. If your interested let her know.

Well darknight, I'll make sure not to start any problems I promise hehe. I'm glad you are looking out for the people here though, that is really cool. And to the other person, I'm not going to meet someone right away... maybe if she talked to me.

With love,
Angela

Wow I guess I came late to the party.
A new member chimes in and inquires about the fetish and gets mobbed? Since the male to female ratio is about 100 to 1 here and It's about 3000 to 1 odds in the real world you'll find a woman interested in tickling (if even in a passing interest and not full out fetish) and about 5000 to 1 that they look like Angela
so I guess it's expected that she'd get mobbed but it sounded like some of them were kind of rude and inappropriate in their communiques. That's unexpected since it seems most of the people here are pretty cool.
It seems like there'd be an easier way for members to actually meet. Regional meet and greets, parties stuff like that. It just seems like it's hard enough to find others that are open to tickling let alone are really into it. That we'd use this forum as a conduit to actually hooking up if not for bonding, networking and just meeting like minded individuals... but actual tickle sessions
As a side note; if Angela ever comes back and assuming she's not freaked out by now, and still into tickling (even by women).. Someone should tell her she could make some serious money as a professional tickle model or at least her own fetish website. This actually goes out to all of you ticklish women here.
I know if I were a hot girl that didn't mind being tickled... and knowing that the supply of said hot, ticklish women are so rare and the demand from guys who rarely get to tickle hot women... I'd be making piles of cash as a tickle freak for hire LOL.
Just my 2 cents

Looking for some fun in South Florida

Hey whats going on? I saw this ad and I had to reply. I live in Sarasota which is about 30 mins away from clearwater. I am 24 and I and I work as a P.I
If your intrested my dear then write back or Email me
[email protected]

Jeremy

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back