• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tk Tetris (Game, */F, includes artwork from 15 different artists!)

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
BEBOB4999, BELLA DONNA, CHESHIRE CAT, DAVE2112, FEATHERHEAD, FMILLING/ BOMBERS, ILOHNOH, KALAMOS,
PENMASTERRULE, RAJEE, RAVEN KIRSAEN, SHORTY02, SCAVENGER, SMADE, SNAIL SHELL.

See any names you like? Then you might be interested in this game!

NOTE: You can download the game itself from IloHnoH's Corner (already right now!) That's right, I didn't pre-announce this one. ;)

TK Tetris is a Tetris game containing the artwork of no less than 15 different artists, most of it NEVER SEEN BEFORE! Brand new or dug up from dusty archives and finished.

Beware, this game is rather addictive, and it is NOT easy, especially as you progress!

Contains, but not limited to: armpits, bondage, chairs, doctor, feathers, feet, fins, furry/neko, gags, gamecontrols, mermaid, nudity, nurse, palmtrees, picturemanipulation, realistism, robotics, sides, stocks, swimsuits, tentacles, tetrisblocks, toes, 3D

DOWNLOAD:
I have included two files to this thread; you only need one.
Either...
A) Pick up the executable (zipped: Exe_only.zip) 1224 kb
Or...
B) Pick up the installation package (zipped: TkTetris_install.zip) 2566 kb

If you have any of my other games installed, the executable is enough. Otherwise you might need a few extra files to be able to run the game, which are included in the installation package.

- - - - - - - - - - - -
And now a useful guide to playing the game:

TK TETRIS!

All of you probably know the game 'Tetris'. So I probably don't have to explain the basics. TkTetris is "tetris with a twist" so I will limit myself to explaining this twist.

First of all, the game includes TWO game types. A regular level-based game (Classic mode) and a hard mode with extra blocks (Extended mode).

WARNING: You're strongly adviced to start with the CLASSIC mode. The extended mode is for experts!

TETRIS VS. TKTETRIS in general
==============================

The biggest difference with regular tetris is that this one contains ARTWORK (Tk artwork to be precise) and the goal is to uncover the complete piece of artwork. You can see a light background with at the bottom a bit darker 'square' area. The meaning of TkTetris is that you fill up this entire dark area with blocks, so that the complete picture is revealed. Doing this means you win the level and you can proceed to the next (not to mention that you can enjoy the picture in it's completeness!)

Whenever blocks hit the bottom (or another block below them) they will become transparent and you can see a glimpse of the underlying picture. However, to see the picture CLEARLY (ie. not through the transparent blocks) you will have to complete the entire row. This will only work as long as there are no GAPS in the rows below the just completed row... so try to make sure you leave as little gaps as possible or work them away as soon as you can! Whenever a row is filled while there was a gap on one of the lower rows it will simply disappear and all above rows will be lowere one position (like in the regular Tetris game).

The purpose is to reveal the complete picture, so work from bottom to top as much as possible, completing row after row upwards!

Alike in the regular Tetris game you have to prevent that your blocks pile up against the top of the screen. That is a game-over situation.

As you are getting closer to completing your picture, you will start working closer and closer to the top of the screen, which of course is trickier. To prevent things getting really hectic, a block delay is activated once your static blocks approach the upper area of the screen. The block (once inserted) slowly fades in and while this is going on you can freely rotate it and move it to the left or right without the block starting to descend. If you lower the block manually then this effect terminates and the block will drop.

In the regular Tetris game the drop speed of the blocks increases with every level. This makes every level harder than the previous one. You might be happy to hear that this is not done in TkTetris. It is not a race against the clock. Instead, if you make it through level one and you proceed to level 2 and above, you will start seeing that the play-field contains so called 'pockets'. These will make it trickier to play as they may be 'in the way' (level 2 and 3) or they will have to be cleared first before you can complete the lowest row (level 4 and above).

Levels and pockets are NOT in use in the 'Extended' game mode, that one works different but don't expect it to be easier!

CLASSIC MODE
============

This is the level-based play, containing classic Tetris Blocks (except the vertical 4-size block is in this game a 3-size block). You generally start playing at level 1, unless you have already cleared one or more levels and obtained the password for subsequent levels. If you want to start playing a certain level, you can type its password in the 'level password' field after launching the game. If you typed it right you will see "Level n" appear in the top of the screen (where 'n' is the level's number). Each level contains its own artwork, by one of the artists that submitted artwork for this game. The artwork linked to a certain level is always the same, so e.g. level 1 will always contain IloHnoH's artwork.

Once you clear a level you will see the complete picture (not seen through the transparent blocks but for real!) and you will be given the password to the next level (provided you didn't just clear the last level, at which point there simply is no password). Pressing Enter on your keyboard will then take you to the next level and you can do this whenever you are ready.

This game mode is recommended. Its difficulty is 'normal' (sorry, there's no 'easy mode') and as the levels increase it becomes harder and it will take longer in order to complete a level. Naturally it takes both skill and a little luck (of getting good blocks) in order to do so. Patience is a virtue that will come in real handy with this game, especially as the levels increase.

However, if things are going completely out of hand, of course you can quite easily just pile up the blocks to force a 'lose' situation and start the level over.

EXTENDED MODE
=============

Extended mode has no levels. Every time you play extended mode you are basically playing 'level 1', with the crucial exception that you will be seeing the 'extended blocks' pop up. Most of these are nasty buggers that you will learn to hate sooner than later and you have to be lucky to have a spot for them. If you do not, they can cause quite a gap in your nicely organised patterns. There are no 'pockets' (that's why I say this is always 'level 1') because with those it would become completely impossible to complete the extended mode.

So, this is the EXPERT mode (or HARD mode) and needs good planning as well as luck. Not for the beginner!

The advantage of playing in EXPERT mode is that you can get to see artwork from any level in the
classic mode - out of order! They are presented randomly, so the first time you play extended mode you might very well be presented with the artwork that comes with Classic Mode level 10 to name an example.

Also, instead of typing passwords, you can preselect a picture by typing the first three letters of the artist's name in the text box after the game launches. If you typed the three letters correctly then you will see the text 'Level 1' on the top of the screen change to the name of the artist in question. Also the 'Classic' button will get disabled because you can only play this in extended mode.

Artists are as follows (in alphabetical order)

beb = Bebob4999
bel = Bella Donna
bom = Bombers (aka Fmilling)
sca = Scavenger
che = Cheshire Cat
dav = Dave2112
fea = FeatherHead
fmi = (Fmilling aka Bombers)
ilo = IloHnoH
kal = Kalamos
pen = PenMasterRule
raj = Rajee
rav = Raven Kirsaen
sho = Shorty02
sma = Smade
sna = Snail Shell

DOWNLOAD: You can download this game from IloHnoH's Corner.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Note: These are all scanned for viruses before uploading (and none were found, otherwise I wouldn't upload). The games were created for you to have fun, not a nightmare! Please do NOT play these at work or in another environment where you might run into trouble. By downloading and installing these games you take all responsibilities for effects it might have on your system or personal environment. I take no responsibilities whatsoever to caused damage or other negative effects.

Tell me why I'm having the most difficulty time on my OWN picture?!

ARGH!!!

:D

Now THIS is a totally unexpected game from you Ilohnoh. I guess if you can make a tickling tetris game, there's no tk game you cant create! Way to go man! :)

Great, now I'm humming the Tetris theme because of you. XD

Such an unexpected release! I'll be downloading this very soon! ^_^

Tell me why I'm having the most difficulty time on my OWN picture?!

ARGH!!!

:D

The difficulty is sort of slightly increasing per level (if you're playing the classic mode). The order of the artists (I think I didn't say that anywhere here) is in fact the order in which they signed up for participation in the project. The few images which are not (entirely) new have been put to the end, so people will get to see the new material first. I thought that was also fairer to the artists who did spend the time in making something new for this project. By the way, this is not to say that the pictures are exclusive to the game, every artist is free to post their image (or a larger version of it) on the forums and anywhere else at a later time. It's their artwork, after all and I didn't want to limit them in any way.

Now THIS is a totally unexpected game from you Ilohnoh. I guess if you can make a tickling tetris game, there's no tk game you cant create! Way to go man! :)

Have been pondering block-breaker... it's similar but instead of adding blocks you're removing them... and moving up... not yet sure if I'm going to make that in time. We'll see.

Great, now I'm humming the Tetris theme because of you. XD

Such an unexpected release! I'll be downloading this very soon! ^_^

Hee. :)

WOOOHOOO!!! It's done!! I'm picking mine right now!! Hey, thanks a lot for the invitation, Ilo! I'm very very glad to have taken part on it!

iloHnoH, I've always been a fan of your games but this one just shows the kind of creativity and drive that makes the tickling community such a great place. I've played through the first few levels and the mechanics work very well indeed. I congratulate you for the effort of not only programming such a great game, but for bringing so many excellent artists together into a project you all should be very proud of! Fantastic work, everyone!

Damn, I hate Tetris. >_< Anyway, we'll see. :p

I'm sure this question has been addressed in other threads for your games, but is there any mac-compatible version, or one in the works?

:eek: A collaborative effort among artists in the TICKLING COMMUNITY to MAKE A VIDEO GAME?!? and I THOUGHT IT COULD NOT BE DONE!!!

Now I'm Jealous. ;P

Gonna have to grab a copy.

iloHnoH, I've always been a fan of your games but this one just shows the kind of creativity and drive that makes the tickling community such a great place. I've played through the first few levels and the mechanics work very well indeed. I congratulate you for the effort of not only programming such a great game, but for bringing so many excellent artists together into a project you all should be very proud of! Fantastic work, everyone!

Once again, thanks! (already commented to your post in the IloHnoH's Corner as well). Comments like this make it worth all the time and effort that went into it. I'm sure the other artists agree.

Damn, I hate Tetris. >_< Anyway, we'll see. :p

Wait a week or two and you might see a 'lite' version with simpler blocks. The real game has difficulty modes "Normal" and "Hard" but if there's a wish for easy mode, it's not hard or taking much time to whip up a game to cater to these demands. In fact, tops 15 minutes to do the modifications, but I'm leaving you with the real game for now (and mention that the real game is more rewarding than the easy game - I'd be watermarking the pictures in two corners with a transparent text "Tk Tetris Easy Mode", but still you'd at least be able to see the picture ;) )

I'm sure this question has been addressed in other threads for your games, but is there any mac-compatible version, or one in the works?

I'm sorry, but I write my software in Visual Basic and don't have the tools/knowledge to create a Mac version. However, someone has been mentioning before that these games might run on a Windows PC Emulator. You can try to see if you can find one and give it a shot.

Too bad that i suck at Tetris. XD

If I release an 'easy mode' version later, you can give it a shot if you like.

:eek: A collaborative effort among artists in the TICKLING COMMUNITY to MAKE A VIDEO GAME?!? and I THOUGHT IT COULD NOT BE DONE!!!

Now I'm Jealous. ;P

Gonna have to grab a copy.

Yep. It's pretty unique. And as for myself, I'm happily surprised I managed to whip up this much support! As said, I completed the game development (save for some small adjustments and fixes I did later) before contacting any of the artists to see if any would be interested in jumping on board... I had initially created the game for NINE levels. It's amazing to see that we got almost the double amount of artwork! FIFTEEN levels is what the game now contains. Would have been sixteen if not for the fact that one of the artists didn't make it to the deadline and I couldn't get into contact with them for the whole week to see if their addition would still be forthcoming and if it'd be worth keeping everyone (and all the artists which were on time) for that. If they did start the picture, of course it's not entirely wasted time for it can always be posted on the forums whenever it's ready.

Music to Tetris to:

http: //www. youtube.com/watch?v =QMKTdrQqpNk

Remember: Spaces.

Well I've already beaten it all so that's not the thing, I just hate tetris because I suck at it. XD

Well done Ilohnoh, I have been playing and it's great. All the pictures of the artist I have seen till now are amazing. Just I have a doubt, why the hell I am stuck in my own level!!!? I can't get my own picture! haha

Just I have a doubt, why the hell I am stuck in my own level!!!? I can't get my own picture! haha

Wow...I guess I'm not the only one this has happened to... :lol

My picture wanted to tease me for a while before eventually showing itself in the end!

It turned out fantastic! There's superbe stuff in there! Cute pics in there!

I'm stuck at level 6 at the moment, I am having a really frustrating battle with those blocks>.<

Well done Ilohnoh, I have been playing and it's great. All the pictures of the artist I have seen till now are amazing. Just I have a doubt, why the hell I am stuck in my own level!!!? I can't get my own picture! haha

Heehee... I didn't throw in any magic dust, I can promise that. Some levels are considerably more difficult than others but a lot of it also depends on the blocks you get. I estimate that the final levels take a good long time to clear... but luckily there's always the extended version that you can use as a shortcut to an artist's work if the level-road is too long for you. Just have to deal with the more difficult blocks but don't have to worry about the pockets (marble tiles). Ultimately you'll be able to play an 'easy' mode later on, but no promise yet on when I actually publish that one. It's a simple and fairly quick thing to make but haven't started it yet.

My picture wanted to tease me for a while before eventually showing itself in the end!

All the more worth it, I guess? A bit of suspension? ;)

It turned out fantastic! There's superbe stuff in there! Cute pics in there!

I'm stuck at level 6 at the moment, I am having a really frustrating battle with those blocks>.<

Thank you Bebob. :) Good luck with the level progression! It's only getting harder further on, but getting a few good blocks helps a lot. Skill or tactic can get you pretty far too of course. Sometimes putting a block in a way so that it destroys a line immediately is better than placing it somewhere so that it doesn't cause a gap, especially if that creates but clears a new gap at the same time (if that makes sense).

You are not the only one Bombers, I finally managed to get mine but I had been trying a lot without success, maybe Ilohnoh has done something to make our own pictures hard to get, haha.

Heehee... I didn't throw in any magic dust, I can promise that.

Um... so you don't. Well, like in the end I was able to get mine too I'll believe you, haha.

You are not the only one Bombers, I finally managed to get mine but I had been trying a lot without success, maybe Ilohnoh has done something to make our own pictures hard to get, haha.

Ah! You may be on to something Raven...

Dare I say... conspiracy?! :scared

Keeping us other artists at bay by using our own artwork?!

Pretty sneaky....

Heh heh... Ilohnoh, you are as mischievous as you are creative... ;)

Last edited:
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back