• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toe tying

robmic

Verified
Has anyone else noticed that in most pics showing toes tied that they are, or have turned purple? The circulation has been restricted and that has to be almost painful. Has anyone figured out a way to prevent this from happening? I had an idea to make up a small round stainless steel rod that would come up between the big toes and gently curve around them and end just after it has gone around the base of them and have a way to secure the piece to something behind them. The idea of this is to prevent the circulation from being cut off. It's a thought. Anyone else have ideas?

The issue is that the veins for circulation in the toes are pretty close to the surface. There is not much working room in the average toe, after you consider the bones, and muscles and such.

So anything that tightens around them is going to be a circulation hindering bondage. As you note watching the color is important, and as with any bondage, once bluing starts, its time to untie.

There are few good ways to restrain toes into immobility. The small size makes them difficult to bind. Any bar you place over them will cover most of the places you might want to tickle them. Toe immobilization is mostly effective in fantasy. Tickle Abuse has come the farthest in using bondage to good effect, with it's laced toe holders. But even there circulation issues must be watched (And Tommy does) and toes get out a lot too.

The most effective way to hold toes open and still? With one of your hands. And it only lasts as long as you need it to.

Myriads

While Dungeon-Monitoring at NEST several years ago I pulled rank and stopped a scene some participants were having because the Lee's big toes were actually black above the shoelace used to tie them.

The next year safe bondage classes were introduced.

That's the kind of thing I'm talking about! Both Myriads and you underscore my concerns. If not noticed soon enough, I could see where it could do serious damage. Be careful when doing this!

It can be a little dangerous, but most pictures/clips I've seen with toe tying is fine. I think they do that to maybe add to the pain torture or something?

But as a 'lee, I think toe tying is evil, but for a love/hate reason.

I never cared for toe tying. If you want to bend them back with one hand that's totally understandable but tying them does nothing for me for the same reasons mentioned above.

When I have done it, I have tied the big toe to say whatever the ankle is tied too, so if its a table leg, the ankle is held immobile and then you can tie the big toe not nearly as tight but it still wont be able to move around or protect anything.

When my toes get tied with shoelaces, I have had some minor discoloration but fortunately nothing serious. The slight blueness goes away when freed although lers who have tied them pay careful attention to that Toe cuffs are the way to go though when getting your big toes restrained. One ler from the past was always quick to use them rather than any type of rope. The toe cuffs get placed on to the point where restraint takes place , but they are not on tight enough to cut off any circulation. From a lee perspective , I always felt more comfortable in toe cuffs from a safety standpoint.

http://www.affordable-leather.co.uk...h-ankle-cuffs/ankle-to-toe-binder--CUF15.html

2s10gme.jpg

I know the fellow who runs the website and can vouch for the quality of the stuff he sells.

I wouldn't want my toes to hurt if they ever do get tied back but it's something i'd like to give a try sometime.

Hey niicole if you want to come to indiana i will put your feet in my stocks and tie your toes back for you. May even let you watch a ravens game while being tickled:)

I noticed this YEARS ago and came up with a solution....the waist drawstrings of mens shorts are thick enough and elastic enough to minimize the problem.
They work great.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back