• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tools vs Fingers & Tongue

sexyfeline

TMF Regular
Which do YOU personally like to use or have used on YOU

If you like tools better... What is your favourite?

My answer:

(trying not to say both or all because that's boring)

I guess i like tools. I like the feeling of a feather or Q tip going between my toes and slowly down my arches of my foot. Then again i love having fingers scratching at my stomach and around my sides. I don't like anyone using their tongue at all. I find it quite a turn off.

Look fwd to reading others answers

:redheart:

Hi Sexyfeline, Feathers don't do much for me, i prefer to use my fingers, and when i am on the receiving end of a good tickling i also prefer to be tickled with fingers.

fingers and tongue. i've been told i use both with an evil level of efficiency.

Fingers definitely.

Love the feel of ticklish flesh writhing and twitching underneath them.

I always favor my fingers, i love the feeling of my fingers gliding up and down her soles :D

OK, so call me boring. I like all of the above...if used properly.

For strictly my own reaction and feel, the best thing on me is a nice sable hair artist brush...smallish. Because I react much more to lighter touches, this is the best tool to use on me. Feathers, vibrating goodies, etc. can also work to different degrees. But, if you like using tools, the artist brush is the way to go with me.

Fingers glided softly across the flesh work quite nicely as well...provided they're nice and smooth and not all rough, which makes it scratch rather than tickle. Not much kills a session more for me than scratchy fingers or rough tickling. It just doesn't tickle that way!

The tongue can be effective at times. But, that's not something that I allow everyone to do on me. So, it's rather a moot point.

One other very effective method that wasn't mentioned here is that of simply blowing a stream of air across the skin. This works especially well once the lee is worked into something of a frenzy and is very hyper. Trust me. It can be killer!

If I had to choose just one, I'm not sure I could. But, a skilled and patient ler using a combination of methods could drive me insane for prolonged periods without having to worry about breaks or anything. :happyfloa

Easy...fingers, tongue, beard...

Which do YOU personally like to use or have used on YOU

If you like tools better... What is your favourite?

My answer:

(trying not to say both or all because that's boring)

I guess i like tools. I like the feeling of a feather or Q tip going between my toes and slowly down my arches of my foot. Then again i love having fingers scratching at my stomach and around my sides. I don't like anyone using their tongue at all. I find it quite a turn off.

Look fwd to reading others answers

:redheart:

Cant' resist a guy with a 3 day old beard rubbing hi schin on my feet, and between my legs... so incredibly arousing. Not really into "tools".... well, maybe one tool ;)

Lea

Lea

Cant' resist a guy with a 3 day old beard rubbing hi schin on my feet, and between my legs... so incredibly arousing. Not really into "tools".... well, maybe one tool ;)

Lea

Lea

Ah but of course you have to be sensitive because rub too hard and those 3 days of growth will earn you a surprised yelp. Luckily I am very sensitive. :D

I like fingers and tongue but then I am tickling my GF so tongue is OK, in fact it's damn near compulsory. I find it works really to nibble her neck, ears, sides and lower tummy. Her belly button is ticklish if I use my fingers but if I raspberry it she only laughs because it is amusing rather than because it tickles.

Everything works well on her feet. Never really been a big fan of feathers but I have used a small paintbrush that seemed to tickle and arouse at the same time. It all depends where you tickle. ;)

TklishVan

Fingers have the magic touch. Some tools are too light to feel.

fingers and tongue all the way. i love being tickled by fingers. for some reason fingers just get more laughter out of me than any type of tool.

For me fingers work best. Tongues and tools don't cut it for me.

Lea

Lea

Leave your boyfriend and your hometown and come move in with me.

ROFL.

I am a huge fan of fingers and tongue, it's more personal that way. :tickle:

as both lee, and ler

my choice is to use fingers and tongue. i do enjoy tools, very much so, but if i have to make a choice, then it fingers and tongue all the way!

Women have fingernails...

I LOVE FINGERNAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you

Noone mentioned nibbling, Teeth and tongue. :tickle:

Thats it for me too and fingers of course, I absolutely love it and the feel of a hot mouth nibbling me and tongue is the best. Also the use of a hairbrush on my feet, works wonders too. But, I love the nibbling on my sides, ribs, boobies, back and feet, love it!

depends on the 'lee

I dig the response. If I have a really sensitive 'lee, I'll stick to light touch, beard, light use of nibbling, lips, tongue and breath. Some nuzzling with chin and nose.

Some 'lees REALLY dig hard/firm touch, where rubbing and pinching is desired. Not my normal approach, but if the reaction is there, it's all good.

There's folks who dig tools, and for 'em, tools are good. I ain't a fan of noisy tools, though. They've limited viability unless someone is REALLY into it, in which case the response outweighs the noise (in the case of electric-powered).

There's just somethin' delightful about touchin' a woman, though, ESPECIALLY when she twists and arches while makin' such sweet music...

exploring the oral aspects of our bodies...

It is now allowed and almost protocol in our further exploration of my fetish to where it merges with hers to use our mouths.... anywhere.

I've discovered that she like when i use the tongue... and it tickles her like hell! Especially on the bottoms of her feet fresh out of the bath!

She and I have discovered that teeth are equally as effective on my soles, toes; and lips and tongue anywhere else!

Lea

Lea

Love using my fingers but hmmm (rubbing chin) Lea, I haven't shaved for a day or so!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back