• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling

Hi Mercy,Nice to see another brit,especially a female:).Welcome to the forum.Hope we chat sometime.I have msn,is it ok to add you?Or are you in the chatroom much? There is a yahoo group which Jim has started too,for brits,but he's not around much lately so no chat has started yet.

Happy tickling to all,

Footman:devil:

footman25 said:
There is a yahoo group which Jim has started too,for brits,but he's not around much lately so no chat has started yet.

Happy tickling to all,

Footman:devil:

I am around all the time and spend hours a day online. (Sad eh? :() The chat on the Wednesday fell through, but I now have a new plan. It's difficult for me to know when people ar online or if they're invisible, so anyone who wants to get involved with a chat online for UK ticklephiles add me to their Yahoo friends list. My handle is "thegreenguyuk". If I have a list of british members on my friends list, it'll be much easier to invite people to a conference so we can have a brit-exclusive chat. I'll post a message on the Yahoo Group to that effect too. :)

Hey Peeps!!

Hi everyone!! 21/m Tickler here from good old robin hood country!! its great to see so many uk ticklers and ticklees knockin about in here these days, even Females!! (Deep breath!! haha)
Lets try and get a meet going soon, Jim i have complete faith in you son!! long time since we spoke jim, i trust you are ok? still as gobby as ever i presume!! haha
Anyway take care fellow ticklers
Chris :grouphug:

Hallo everyone!!!

Hi guys!!!!Cardiff here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bouncybou :wavingguy

ukfoottickler said:
Hi everyone!! 21/m Tickler here from good old robin hood country!! its great to see so many uk ticklers and ticklees knockin about in here these days, even Females!! (Deep breath!! haha)
Lets try and get a meet going soon, Jim i have complete faith in you son!! long time since we spoke jim, i trust you are ok? still as gobby as ever i presume!! haha
Anyway take care fellow ticklers
Chris :grouphug:

Chris you old testering festicle! :D:D:D Where the smeg have you been? Still pulling Scandinavians with an ease that would piss off Sven Goran Erikkson?

Last edited:
Gathering?

Anyone in south east kent wanna gather for tickling? Could tie girls and boys feet down for tickling.

Have people actually genuinely met in here for tickle sessions or is it all just hot air?

Some of us MARRIED folks from this forum, brother.

Some of us have organized GROUPS of people together to play.

I have, for instance.

In England, once, even. First gathering of ticklephiles there, in fact. BigJim's done more than I. Met more than I, there. Two women in this thread have met up with others into this, and are posting here.

I suggest reading the back posts in this particular area of Personals before making so callous a comment, or count on someone being offended by your phrasing.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back