• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Well , this is weird.

^That is interesting. Do people post about their tickling activities on Facebook?^

Tickling? Nah don't see much of that. The weird random pictures, videos or news articles? Those are all over. Most just reposting whatever George Takei puts up because they effing rock!

I miss the times when I would post a thread and within two hours it would be gone from the first page. Perhaps I'm exaggerating - deal with it ;P Suppose I can definitely see the social media explosion and the way that your friends now expect you to be reachable on Facebook and Twitter 24/7 (what happened to good ol' phonecalls anyway?).

Controversial thread? Bring it, and if you're feeling too old I'll give you some of my youth :yayzorz:

I just.....stopped reading posts, I guess. *shrug*

EDIT: Holy shit, my sig quotes are out of date!!!

^That is interesting. Do people post about their tickling activities on Facebook?^

Hell no.

No.

FB is unspokenly known to be primarily TK discussion free. Too many of us utilize it for work and/or have friends & fam on there who aren't clued.

It's just a better way to keep tabs on each other.

I just.....stopped reading posts, I guess. *shrug*

EDIT: Holy shit, my sig quotes are out of date!!!

Hey Slacker, I couldn't help but reply when you called out your signature quotes. You say "6-2 in the Super Bowl. Come talk to me when your team can say that." Well, my team is 5-0 in the Super Bowl. We don't have a 6th yet, but we are UNBEATEN in the big game. No other team that has won more than one Super Bowl can say that.... Just sayin' :laughhard:

Yeah, the forum has seem a lot more quieter. Remember all the "clique vs. there is no clique" threads? Ah, the memories..... It's just good to see some of the "veterans" still around.

The Mods cracking down on flame wars, threadjacking, personal attacks, and other trollish behavior has had a noticeable effect. It cuts down on the amount of posts, but it's a good thing.

Skippy and I often trade with each other on making this observation. It feels like it used to be more alive. But I agree, many people who have found friends here have migrated to other social venues because it tends to be easier.

I also agree with Fireguardian. I rarely find threads where I feel compelled to post in anymore. Really, so much so, that it's become habit and it can feel strange to post. I miss what it used to be but accept what it is. :)

It's better if people are treating people as people, rather than objects in which to dominate or upset.

I was like you, CL. You remember that. The grabbing onto someone, and just roping them around silly. To a set extent, I got a rush from it. And now...not so much. Maybe it's feeling burned by losing the foxhole buddies, because they haven't talked with me in at least two years. Maybe it's because I was a sucky person two years ago. Dunno. Can't dwell too much.

There isn't much on here that screams out to post in. This thread, for some reason, prompted this I saw Lily post and then started reading and, well, yeah. Imagine if people want slam their head into the wall crap, it's still there in the PR Forum, which is far and away the replacement of all that toxic stuff from in the past.

One thing has not changed.Kurch,Mils,and I still post actively in the self referential thread. :D :p

Didn't you hear?

CrystalLight, recently this web site installed a drama filter. It screens out the Morals Police and other busybodies who rush in to judge people they have not even met.

After realizing the error of my older ways, I find few reasons to post. My way of thinking is different, but it works for me. While I no longer hurt people or demand/expect unreasonable things of them, I live and think very differently from people here.

My best case scenario would be to do what CL did... be productive, go to events, etc etc. I just can't accept that, due to my disconnect with people. So I'll reply to some thread once in a while or make one when I have something to say.

All in all, there isn't a point in socializing with people when you feel disconnected and out of place. And instead of forcing myself on people, I accept that, and live in a very close by shadow looking in.

Hey Slacker, I couldn't help but reply when you called out your signature quotes. You say "6-2 in the Super Bowl. Come talk to me when your team can say that." Well, my team is 5-0 in the Super Bowl. We don't have a 6th yet, but we are UNBEATEN in the big game. No other team that has won more than one Super Bowl can say that.... Just sayin' :laughhard:

HA!! I KNEW that Super Bowl quote would draw out someone after all this time. Not really surprised it was you, Prime. Your boys had a good run this year, so maybe we'll see you in the big game next year.

As to the topic, yeah, there really aren't too many threads these days that spark much in the way of posting anymore, present thread excluded. Maybe it'll change again. The activity level has always fluctuated around here over the years.

It's cause you're a mod now. We're all on our best behaviour around you.

I always thought that the TMF was cyclical, like the WWE. Right now we are in the lull period what was after the Hulkamania era of the 80's and prior to the start of the Attitude era of the late 90's. No need to worry, things will pick up again once an influx of young members join and begin to participate in things.

I always thought that the TMF was cyclical, like the WWE. Right now we are in the lull period what was after the Hulkamania era of the 80's and prior to the start of the Attitude era of the late 90's. No need to worry, things will pick up again once an influx of young members join and begin to participate in things.

Best analogy ever.

Good topic

I think the ''shiny new penny factor''does wear off at some point . Plus just about all the tickling related subject matter has been covered x10 no matter how it is worded.

I know I am here much less frequently and tend to spend more time in the sports section than any other place. I have made some great friends ( didn't think that would happen when I signed up ) and enjoyed the spirited banter that popped up between you and I at times.

Comfort Eagle

This true story will answer your "Morals Police" question. At times you cannot be honest even in this great forum without some know-it-all shitting a turd in the punch bowl.​

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back