• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What are you reading right now?

Halfway through Good Omens by terry Prachett and Neil Gaiman. Havent laughed so much from one book. As Clive Barker praises 'the apocolypse has never been funnier'.

The Irrational Knot by George Bernard Shaw.

It's one of his earliest works, a novel he wrote in 1880 but could not get published until 1905. Despite that gap, it is well written with real, believable characters and gives a fascinating look into life in London in that era.

Himmler's War by Robert Conroy. An American bomber got off course,and dropped their bombs to lighten their load,and dropped them on some building in Germany.In this book,Hitler was in that building,and was killed. Himmler took over,and is letting the generals fight the war without interfering with them.

(Bumperama)

I'm listening to The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark by Carl Sagan, on tape. Mr. Sagan by the way, graced us with his presence at our local community college back in the day. (He was a professor at Cornell U., just an hour up the road).

FINALLY starting the LOTR Trilogy. Never Read it despite my love for fantasy, but saw the movies. Now that Breaking Bad's been over I've been dedicating more free time to reading.

Ticklishwyo.... A fan of Jamie and Claire too? Excellent. I'm just about to reread A Breath of Snow and Ashes while I wait on MOBY. Herself is my favorite author! Wondering if I know you from another group of groupies. LOL

All of the Doc Savage novels, in publication order (only about 150 to go!).

I finished rereading The Phantom of the Opera recently, so my next book to reread is Letters to Erik by An Wallace.

"When Giants Walked the Earth: A Biography of Led Zeppelin" by Mick Wall

Such an amazing band with such an interesting biography, I love reading the stories behind their albums and tours :)

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back