• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Are Your Nicknames?

Here: Adrena or Alayna, usually.

Elsewhere: Layna, Laynie, Layners, Panda Bear, Little Girl, Poo face (lovely older sister of mine), LaynaBayna, Hungry Hippo, Chatterbox, Yayna

People who don't know how to pronounce my name: Alanna, Alynna, Elayne, and my favorite: Hey You, Waitress

Nicknames:

Porcupine (for my manic bed head that I have when I wake up in the morning, spikey looking...like porcupine quills)

Sketcherz (nickname given to me by a friend of mine on here and also my Fetlife username)

Squirrely ( cause sometimes I just go "nuts" :D )

I have only one.

ACE.

Anything else would be uncivilized.

Rob

Scouse is the one I get most when I'm not in Merseyside. The lads in work call me GeePee, which is apparently short for "GPS", because I used to get lost on a daily basis when I first started driving for them.

Probably because your name is a collection of random letters. Does LTSie work for you?

This is exactly what my screen name is.

Can I be called Ajax please? I like the sound of that.

That's the name of an All-purpose cleaner here. lulz.

Then again.. my handle is named after a drink.. so I guess I'm not one to talk. :tiger:

In real life, Nik or Nikki which is short for Nicole. Also I've always been Nemesis to my friends. When we wrote a story together in school, Nemesis was the name of my character. :D

On here, TN, Nemesis, Nem, Neme, Nemmy. :D

Hi, I'm a rhino.

trustingrhino.jpg

What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back