• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Color Look Best On Fingernails When Tickling

Dear Ticklkitten,

I look forward to reading about your adventures later on this week and for now I shall continue to enjoy typing with extra long fingernails, it really does make a difference in so many of life's activities.

Mistress Stephanie Locke
http://www.stephanielocke.com
http;//www.mslvideos.com

Oh Mistress StephanieLocke I am sure we could write stories to curl many readers toes! I love your work babe... keep it coming.

I like your methods Mistress Stephanie long enough to tickle severely but not enough to draw blood or scratch. :D :D Look forward to seeing more of your videos and pictures.

I'm just amazed and pleased that Ms. Locke is now posting here! I discovered you in my "world" when I was going to college - that's back in the 80s! Incredible. I used to actually be scared of you when I was first exploring all of this, not knowing anything! I'm still scared, but in a much better way.....

Sharon Kane, Simone Devon... truly, incredible names from the past. Does anyone ever hear from Kiri Kelly or Sarah Foster Tate? Not from a fetish perspective, I just hope that they are happy in their lives.

I don't know what to say. What a legend! And I love what you did with the TMF's own helpless ticklish Bella.

Steph and Stephanie Locke joining up possible one day in tickling, what a meeting that would be.

And I'll be getting the needle for some bone marrow on March 21 & 22, so can I be on the good guy list, too? :devil:

naughty, naughty...;)

Oddjob0226 said:

Steph and Stephanie Locke joining up possible one day in tickling, what a meeting that would be.

And I'll be getting the needle for some bone marrow on March 21 & 22, so can I be on the good guy list, too? :devil:

OMG honey, that's the worst~WOW! (Hands him official good guy membership card...) :p

XOXO

But she's great at what she does.... you're great at what you do... there's close geographical proximity. It would be an amazing event!

Kire Kelly and Sarah Foster Tate

Kiri Kelly was on my staff at The Private Quarters during 1986-7 as were Simone Devon, Eve Howard, Mischi, Christine Justice, Anna Devine and many other famous bondagettes and corporal discipline stars...and tickling stars---remember, Leda launched their tickling line after I tickled Mischi in "Stephanie's Playthings--Mischi".

It was supposed to have been just a spanking movie but Mischi was so tiny (4'11" to my 6'1" in heels) that I started to get worried after a few minutes. I have a very heavy hand and so to save her bottom I decided to tickle her sides. In no time at all, the movie became a study in extremes---I would spank Mischi until she begged to be tickled and then I would tickle Mischi until she begged to be spanked. By the end she was breathless and absolutely adoreable and her feet were so cute being tickled in their little white ankle socks.

I'm told that Kiri recently moved back to California and is thinking of creating her own company....wouldn't that be a lovely thing!

As to the beautiful Ms. Foster Tate, regretfully, we never met, I've only admired her on the pages of Harmony.

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.stephanielocke.com
www.mslvideos.com

p.s. points for marrow donation!

For the nails, I usually go for dark colours, typically dark red or black, because they are the only two colours I use at all (if I can be bothered to paint my nails, I usually don't).

I had forgotten the name Anna Devine... what a great trip down memory lane!

The video with Mischi is a delight. The study in extremes ended up being a wonderful idea. She was so sensitive to the spanking, but the tickling drove her absolutely wild. Great work from you both.

And there was the video in which your male slave at the time tickled your foot. You gave him a little extra bottom reddening for that, as I recall. Bad boy!

Well, I hope things go well with Kiri (look at me, typing like I know her...). Her work was always somethign I looked forward to, and she deserves good things in life.

I don't know what to say. What a legend! And I love what you did with the TMF's own helpless ticklish Bella.

Ticklish indeed. Never helpless :firedevil

I don't believe that was nearly three yrs ago! I miss you Stephanie, I won't be in Vegas but I'll definitely be in PS in September.

(hugs) Bella

Lots

First of all, I've had a chance to look at Steph's great dbl foot shot where her toes are tied and her ankles are sensibly and attractively protected with a towel....most impressive my dear. The bondage tells me you can react quite strongly. Thanks for writing in, where, pray tell are you located in California?

Secondly, Oddjob0226, I had completely forgotten about the time my foot got tickled in a movie, thanks for reminding me!. That movie was for Shadow Lane and it was the first Fem Dom Movie Eve Howard ever wrote and directed.

It starred a cute young student of 21, blonde, blue eyed, very well-mannered whom Eve had "discovered" one day whilst he was in the process of sketching me as I reclined in velvet corset, thigh high boots and not much else...

When we made the movie I was pleasantly suprised. The only spanking J.D. had ever taken was for his audition. In the film he takes hand spankings, paddlings, strappings and a crop.

And yes, when I order him to massage my feet (fresh from 5" opera pumps) he snuck in a tickle. I still remember the shock and indignation I felt as I proceeded to chastise him. I was not expecting that and while it was slight, the tickling was totally real.

Last but not least, My Darling Bella, so lovely to hear from you! I think often and fondly of our first meeting at Shadow Lane and I must confess that last Saturday when I filmed my first tickling video for my new company mslvideos---you inspired me to run long blue feathers between Julian's toes. He told me it felt "very sensuous" and I remembered that in one of your movies, there's a very sensuous scene where a purple sex toy goes between your toes. Hot!

For those of you who have missed Bella's and my movie together where Bella fights me very hard whenever I approach her feet, visit
Shadow Lane and look for Our Sorority Summer Camp.

The night Bella and I met at Shadow Lane in Palms Springs, I tickled her and for those of you who have yet to see that, or just to see how cute Bella looks that night click here:The Adventure of the Very Ticklish Girl at Shadow Lane and I think you'll be charmed.

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.stephanielocke.com
www.mslvideos.com

p.s Bella is correct, she was "ticklish indeed, never helpless". We had just met, she was the first girl I had ever tickled instead of spanked at Shadow Lane and I wanted to be careful. So the bondage was easy to get out of...and the tickling, well, I still need a proper opportunity to tickle Bella!

Re: Lots

StephanieLocke said:
First of all, I've had a chance to look at Steph's great dbl foot shot where her toes are tied and her ankles are sensibly and attractively protected with a towel....most impressive my dear. The bondage tells me you can react quite strongly. Thanks for writing in, where, pray tell are you located in California?

Steph, you are a marked woman now, I believe. She's looking for you, and Ms. Locke is very talented....

That's great of J.D. to take so much for his first time. I understand what that is like. I'm sorry the sligh and quick tickle was that unpleasant for you (since I enjoy both roles) but you did get him back quite nicely. And I remember those amazing shoes of yours as well.

Ms. Locke, have you even seen Bella in action as a dom tickler? She is amazing. She's always safe of course, and can be merciful. But wow - it is clear at all times that she enjoys her "work" thoroughly.

I look forward to enjoying your newest videos.

The Time My Foot Got Tickled On Camera

Dear Oddjob0226,

I wouldn't describe the foot tickling I took in Shadow Lane's "A Summer With Stephanie Locke" unpleasant. I would call it suprising.

I can be quite formal and J.D. was a very well-behaved young man. I was both stunned and amused by his audacity---at the same time, I didn't want to start a dangerous precedent so I took immediate steps.

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.stephanielocke.com
www.mslvideos.com

Re: Lots

OddJob~you slay me darlin'!

:wow:
Color me BLUSHING, Mistress Stephanie! Thank you so much for the lovely compliment~the rest of me can be seen at Ray and Tracy's site, which is temporarily down for improvements. ;) I am always thrilled when a respected pro deems little old me worthy of such praise...The ropework, towels, etc were all the handiwork of dungeon legend Dtrell (who is also a good friend.)

And your observation is dead on m'dear, I do react strongly~it's almost obscene...I am unfortunately waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up north from you, but may one day make it down to see my darling Goddess, the lovely bellystrokes, for a play party. You are in the best of hands, I promise!

XOXO

StephanieLocke said:

Last edited:
mmmmmmmm why thank you, my lovely goddess, Steph, for the kind words. I promise to keep the lovefest going and to take care of the Mistress. I am sure I will learn from her too. Kisses.

:Kiss1:
Yay for the lovefest among Cali Goddesses!;) (they do grow the best girls out here, don't they hon? Hee!)

XOXO

re:Cali Goddesses

Dear Steph,

Yes they do. We here in the Land of Cali are truly blessed!

Warmest Regards,
MIstress Stephanie Locke

Mistress Stephanie is very well known here in Southern Calif. We are very lucky to have her.

Re: re:Cali Goddesses

Dearest Mistress~
Just wait until you meet the Cali gang hon~we all adore each other and have the best time together at our play parties. Your most gracious Munchhostess/Goddess, Bellystrokes will show you the ropes...;)(not that you need direction~HEE!) Look for long blond hair, sexy tan and a Stevie Nicks ethereal quality~ya can't miss her!
Have fun!

XOXO

StephanieLocke said:
Dear Steph,

Yes they do. We here in the Land of Cali are truly blessed!

Warmest Regards,
MIstress Stephanie Locke

Re: The Time My Foot Got Tickled On Camera

StephanieLocke said:

I can be quite formal and J.D. was a very well-behaved young man. I was both stunned and amused by his audacity---at the same time, I didn't want to start a dangerous precedent so I took immediate steps.

I understand completely!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back