• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What foot fetish guys NEED TO KNOW. (and a laugh for everyone else)

subtle_feather

Verified
This is freakin hilarious--and so true. I've been kind of scarce around here lately, but I just had to share :mwahaha:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oFAozYmmjWs?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oFAozYmmjWs?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This should be required viewing at all gatherings, in the Welcome Forum, when you sign up for the TMF, and before entering the chat room.

I give it 2 thumbs up, A+++ and 17 gold stars.

Seriously, I know a lot of people who need this video linked into their profiles.

AWESOME and FUNNY AS HELL!!

Great find subtle.

Rob

i think its hott when guys have a foot fetish!

I'm guessing that's a joke Aimee! And lol funny vid. Pretty much sums up why I'm ashamed to have a foot fetish.

^ I'm guessing that's a joke Aimee! And lol funny vid. Pretty much sums up why I'm ashamed to have a foot fetish.

I am not ashamed. I have been able to tell a lot of people and not once ever get labeled as "creepy".

As the funny video shows, there is a way to have a foot fetish and NOT be creepy. Something A LOT of people need to learn.

Don't be ashamed.
Set yourself apart from the creeps. You would be surprised how happy the ladies the are to engage with a gentleman.

I always do and have never had any problems.

Rob

i think its hott when guys have a foot fetish!

I think all the guys who like feet are thrilled to hear you say so, myself included :)

This should be required viewing at all gatherings, in the Welcome Forum, when you sign up for the TMF, and before entering the chat room.

I give it 2 thumbs up, A+++ and 17 gold stars.

Seriously, I know a lot of people who need this video linked into their profiles.

AWESOME and FUNNY AS HELL!!

Great find subtle.

Rob

Thanks Rob, though obviously this does not apply to a gentleman such as yourself.

I'm guessing that's a joke Aimee! And lol funny vid. Pretty much sums up why I'm ashamed to have a foot fetish.

Creepers do give us a bad name, don't they? But seriously, it's only shameful to be a creepy jerk about it. Liking what we like is not a cause for shame, and there's no reason it can't be fun for everyone involved!

/sermon

hmmm . . . .explains a lot, I'll have to keep an eye on myself.

I am not ashamed. I have been able to tell a lot of people and not once ever get labeled as "creepy".

As the funny video shows, there is a way to have a foot fetish and NOT be creepy. Something A LOT of people need to learn.

Don't be ashamed.
Set yourself apart from the creeps. You would be surprised how happy the ladies the are to engage with a gentleman.

Rob

Good advice, Rob.

Ah well I know I'm not creepy when it comes to feet. It's just the way foot fetishists are perceived. And it is difficult to change a stereotype. There is one girl I know (who I met through a tickle site might I add) and she seems to not mind it;)

Although she's the only person who knows me in the real world that I've told due to the way we are perceived! I did laugh at this video though, I've seen a lot of foot blokes who act a little bit mental alright!

Funny video!

Wait, are you trying to say something about me?? :shock:

Great video! :D
I'm not one of the creepy ones myself and I'm quite straightforward about it. If asked, "Do you have a thing for women's feet?" I will respond, "Yes, it's been one of my interests for as long as I can remember, back to age 4." :feets:

This is hillarious :p If only a lot of the guys here could learn some of that and some decent manners, conversation and patience. Things would go a lot better for ya :p

Good video.

While everyone on here who knows me, knows that I have a foot fetish, I try not to come across as "creepy". Even when I have left messages for new girls, I say something like "I have liked female feet since my age of reason". I would never message, or meet, a girl I didnt know, and ask them to do things to their feet.

I've liked female feet since I was about five, literally. I may have mentioned before how I used to walk on my toes on my left foot, before having surgery to correct it when I was nine. My relatives were so obsessed with looking at my feet, that I began to notice women's feet. Around age five, I used to ask any female babysitter I had to smell her feet. Most thought I was a silly kid, so they said yes.

Since I've become an adult, I've waited until I've gotten to know a girl well, and then brought up the foot subject. Once she's gotten to know me as a person, it will come up from me as something like: "I've greatly enjoyed touching female feet since for as long as I can remember. As part of our physical contact in other ways, would you be okay with my... touching/massaging.smelling/ tickling your feet". That approach seems to be decent. I have never, and would never, ask a girl to play with her feet, straight off, or before she got to know me. I might glance at her feet, without staring, but, as for playing with the feet, not until I know her well, at least as a friend.

Mitch

I am far from ashamed of my foot fetish. I can't say that has always been the case but as i've grown up i've grown to accept myself more. My foot fetish is something I’m passionate about and it is quintessential GQguy. I wouldn't be me without it. I also see it as a standard. I don't like ALL feet...quite the contrary...the feet that drive me crazy are very much in the minority. When it comes to women..I do pretty well so most woman accept it regardless of what they think about feet. My phone is filled with pics of old flames shooting me pics of their latest pedicure....the key is for it to be a passion and not an obsession. When it is a passion your female friends can join in the fun....at times it became not MY foot fetish...but OUR foot fetish. I think my casualness with it also sub communicates that if she is not into my foot fetish another girl easily will be. Foot play followed by great sex always makes her more enthusiastic about my foot fetish.

The creepiest guys IMHO are those that have little concept of themselves. Their social intelligence doesn't allow them to see how they come across to others and how they make others feel. They are also very self centered and selfish. Creepy guy will stare at a woman...making her uncomfortable just so that he can enjoy her beauty. He doesn't care that she is uncomfortable. Even if you explained to him this fact he still wouldn't understand. Time and time again he will put his own satisfaction ahead of others comfort. This could be a PM "can I sees your feetz?"...again..little regard to the reader.

I guess all sexual fetishes and niches all have creepy obsessed guy. Seeing as foot fetish isn't as mainstream it comes off as even more bizarre.

Hilarious video. I think that should be foot fetish 101.

GQguy

It is amazing how many guys that are into tickling love feet. It's got to be well over half.

As the funny video shows, there is a way to have a foot fetish and NOT be creepy. Something A LOT of people need to learn. Don't be ashamed.

Rob

This is correct, in fact it is worth noting that with decorum and finesse, a foot-fetishist may also be pleased to discover how many "objects of desire" can become intrigued and willing participants. The same holds for "tickling".

But if one blunders around like tactless Uncle Dick, expect a chilly response.

"Maintain," people.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back