• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What happened to all the big tickling pioneers and their preview clips???

Why did they split?

LVTicklr said:
Thanks for the info on what's happened with ANA Videos,for it's too bad that Ana and Andre broke up,and that Andre is now a chef in Florida who's very secretive about his now-tickling past,for I'm surprised that the ANA site is still up and running in spite of Andre's now anti-tickling attitude(he surely looked like he was having an absolute blast of a time in tickling those ladies). :wow: :wow: :sadcry: :sadcry:

And,I'm sure that MTP Jeff can fill us in on why his Magic Touch Tickling site has been pretty inactive for the last few years.

Anna is very cool; i wonder why they split... Did Andre find another guy tickling Anna??

Tara

Tara-

Anna dumped him. Lets be honest Anna was a decent looking woman and he was not very attractive. I guess she knew she could do better. Cant blame the woman for getting rid of the 300 pound plus of "dead" weight she had in her life. Good for her.

tickle fetish said:
Anna dumped him. Lets be honest Anna was a decent looking woman and he was not very attractive. I guess she knew she could do better. Cant blame the woman for getting rid of the 300 pound plus of "dead" weight she had in her life. Good for her.

shallowness...not a good quality. i doubt Anna dumped Andre because of his size. and your assumption of such speaks greater volumes about your personality.

cloudgazer2k said:
shallowness...not a good quality. i doubt Anna dumped Andre because of his size. and your assumption of such speaks greater volumes about your personality.

Cloud, friend please. Let's not feed the trolls. :/

He's being so obviously rude, it's just ridiculous. It's blatant, he's trying to illicit this kind of responce. You don't respond to people like this logically. The idea behind it is just to make people mad, and if not mad, at the very least add to the flame itself.

Good people, logical people will feel compelled to reply. Those replies turn to flames when tended to.

Everyone knows he could not possibly know what the hell he's talking about. He doesn't know what happened with Anna and Andre, it won't stop him from creating a statement he knows will illicit disgruntled remarks from the people of this forum.

Let's let this thread go. I know this very post is in essence a bump, since you cannot sage on this board (Replying without bumping). However it needs to be said.

Let's let it go.

tickle fetish said:
I would like to know exactly why this is happening,is it cost? Are they out of business? Are they lazy? And if so why? Why are they going out of business? Is it the quality or lack of quality in the clips? Is it because there are not many people into these vids? Some of these companies are still up and running but never have a preview. And why have previews all the time and then just stop. And why does TIB post many previews every day while others post nothing in months? Just questions I have.

It sounds like you feel the producers owe you something, like providing you with regular free clips. But they don't, you know. It might be good for business to offer previews on a regular basis, but they're not under any obligation to do so if they don't want to or, for some reason, can't.

I don't mean to be rude, but frankly, I believe that the producers' reasons for doing what they do and for changing their practices is their own business. They have private lives like everybody else, and this can sometimes have an influence on their tickling video work. Maybe they don't have as much time as before, maybe they have different priorities, etc. People just don't need to know what's going on in their lives. And if they change their habits just because they feel like it, I don't see a problem with it. They're totally free to do so. All I expect from producers is to be polite and to offer good service to their customers. Beyond that, they can do whatever they want.

It sounds like you feel the producers owe you something, like providing you with regular free clips. But they don't, you know. It might be good for business to offer previews on a regular basis, but they're not under any obligation to do so if they don't want to or, for some reason, can't.

I have always loved your girl next door clips,and you are very generous with sharing them.I hope to be in a position to buy some soon.:D

A&A's Marrage ended for the reasons that most do. Personal issues that pulled the relationship apart. This forum is not the place to pry into their personal matters, and I'll not have it discussed further.

Consider that aspect of the discussion closed.

Myriads

Well, I suppose I can talk from the perspective from a producer for a bit. Since TickleAbuse started we've posted sample previews (roughly 3 a week from the time we started and I'm going to be posting some more samples today...as I usually do it on a Saturday or whenever I have free time to make a sample clip).

I don't mind posting sample clips and I figure it's a good way to let people get to know us and to see what we shoot. The problem as I see it is that not every clip will appeal to everyone. Models we use get requested by the paying members of our website or clips4sale store...we do try to cater to those members because they support our efforts.

A little encouragement goes a long way and I'm sure you would see more samples posted if ticklefiles supported the efforts of these producers. If you don't like a clip that's fine, not every clip will appeal to everyone, but still the producer took the time to offer a sample, there's no guile involved, they're posting a sample for people to make their mind up regarding a clip and there's no need to rip them for posting a clip.

They offer a sample for free. You paid how much to see it? Exactly. So the piss and vinegar type responses aren't really needed.

Again, support your local pervert, you'll be amazed how a little encouragement goes along way.

Mr. Blue said:
...we do try to cater to those members because they support our efforts.

A little encouragement goes a long way and I'm sure you would see more samples posted if ticklefiles supported the efforts of these producers. If you don't like a clip that's fine, not every clip will appeal to everyone, but still the producer took the time to offer a sample, there's no guile involved, they're posting a sample for people to make their mind up regarding a clip and there's no need to rip them for posting a clip.

They offer a sample for free. You paid how much to see it? Exactly. So the piss and vinegar type responses aren't really needed.

Thank you for your insight on this topic, and I think you will find that the overwhelming majority of the members here, whether they purchase your media or not, appreciate the free sample clips that you share, and welcome your contributions to the TMF.....and I have seen in your threads that most of your customers do offer constructive advice and criticism of your work, which I personally feel makes the product better....

However, unfortunately, you will find a few here on our forum (and one member here who is "obvious", and apparent by his negative comments here on this thread, and in his displayed post history) who believe that the negative, corrosive, "piss and vinegar" comments are the only comments to offer to tickle media producers who provide FREE sample tickle clips to our forum......

Just as long as you know that not ALL members of this forum who have a "tickle fetish" are only capable of spewing negative hate filled rants at tickle media producers, while trying to pass it off as "criticism"....

Thanks.....

hey Andre...its not all of us.....

tickle fetish said:

Hey Andre, just so you know, its not all of us here....its just ONE constant and consistently negative poster here on our forum who we ALL know has no clue what he's talking about, on most topics, yet that still doesn't stop him from posting his uninformed, negative opinion....

Just read this thread....its pretty obvious who I'm talking about.....
:illogical

Last edited:
No no, im not accusing the whole group. I see who wrote the statements. I should have directed my question to the original poster. Im just trying to find out WHO this was that spoke to ME about all this. TickleFetish..when did we speak about this matter? Oh NewsFlash....I was informed that "someone" used to work with me and that I told "him" all this info and "he" passed it on to TickleFetish. I find it shocking. Please fill me in.

Wow...this thread just got interesting...

I hope everything is going well for you Andre...long time no see brother...

:bowing:

I was told...

...not to speak about this in the main room because of privacy issues. I will talk about this in PM's. I just sent Andre a message. I stand by everything that was said. Funny how nobody heard from Andre for years,people sent him messages,even asked about his accident with no responses back from him. But now here he is. If this is really him. I think that says all you need to know about what I said being very true. Read between the lines. Hey maybe now he can update his site for the first time in years which was the point of this topic from the start....but dont count on it!!

so what's your point?

tickle fetish said:

tickle fetish said:
I stand by everything that was said.

Ok, so you stand by your statements......

Do you think that makes you some "stand up guy" , in our eyes?

What are you trying to prove?

you have proven numerous times in nearly every one of your posts that you have the capacity to spit ignorant, demeaning, hurtful statements about people and situations that you know absolutely nothing about.....

So you now, "yet again", "dis" and insult "yet another" tickle media producer, who has contributed tickle media to our community, including FREE tickle clips....and you proudly boast that you "stand behind every thing that was said" as if that somehow makes your despicable statements any less demeaning and insulting?

each time you make a post, you show even more of your hateful venom and ignorance to more of our members who don't know you but are unfortunate enough to click on just about any thread or post you create..... :disgust:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back