• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what video game are you playing?

scorpionldr said:
whats up with the x360 deaths these days? I'm hearing about fans and everything else, and here my brother is who has one and I'm only waiting to hear something, as much as I want one.

Oh, and odd as it sounds, lately i've been addicted to Def Jam Vandetta

it overheated :rant:
getting a new one next week tho

jk666uk said:
it overheated :rant:
getting a new one next week tho

s'ok, it joined the future of all the ps3's.....apparently it will catch fire if you pause it and let it run for a while

Mortal Kombat: Armagedon

I'm playing Mortal Combat Armagedon, not my normal type of game, but it has a creat a fighter mode, and I love those creat a wrestler modes for the WWE games. It's a pretty good gam other wise, even if it won't ley you use profanity in your toons name. Thats right it will show a charactor being slice on stakes and a big rat making off with a peac of you leg, but you can't call you charator Mother Fucker... makes not sence to me either.

"Justice League Heroes". Not a bad game, but it coulda been better --what's up with Batman only having Batrangs,a batswarm and grapple/kick attack when everyone knows he has a ton of weapons?..and only ONE martial arts attack in the "powers"?

Gotta love some of the dialog in the game, though, like Flash's. "Try to catch me, numbnuts!" (yep, he actually says something like that in the game lol) "There's 'fast', 'really fast', and then there's me."

And hey, they got Hawkgirl, too --although not as a main character, and not in the costume from the JL cartoon...she doesn't have the same voice as the JL/JLU one , either. Too bad....it woulda been fun hearing that yell she does when she's ready to kick someone's ass . lol

He-Man said:
"Justice League Heroes". Not a bad game, but it coulda been better --what's up with Batman only having Batrangs,a batswarm and grapple/kick attack when everyone knows he has a ton of weapons?..and only ONE martial arts attack in the "powers"?

Gotta love some of the dialog in the game, though, like Flash's. "Try to catch me, numbnuts!" (yep, he actually says something like that in the game lol) "There's 'fast', 'really fast', and then there's me."

And hey, they got Hawkgirl, too --although not as a main character, and not in the costume from the JL cartoon...she doesn't have the same voice as the JL/JLU one , either. Too bad....it woulda been fun hearing that yell she does when she's ready to kick someone's ass . lol

I wanna try this game but i know it wont due green lantern justice, i mean, a weapon that its limits is his own imagination cannot have a set move list :)

just won the NBA title with the cleveland cavs. next i think i do it with the heat.

Goodieluver said:
I wanna try this game but i know it wont due green lantern justice, i mean, a weapon that its limits is his own imagination cannot have a set move list :)

Well, it doesn't do Kyle Rayner(not the main GL in the game, but an unlockable one) justice, with all those crazy weapons and stuff he creates..but Jon Stewart doesn't seem to have much imagination(at least not in the JL/JLU animated series), so I guess for him, the list of moves is okay lol .

And damn, Flash's spin attack (turns himself into a tornado that sucks up then slams around the bad guys) kicks ass once it's leveled up enough. :p

Of course, like most decent superhero games(like the Spider-Man games ), JLH is too freakin short .

GirlsDoItToo said:
World of Warcraft.

Also, the boyfriend just bought Final Fantasy VII, so I might give that one a try. I'm sure after watching him play it I will want to.

We neglect each other for video games. It's great!

Excellent game. I just recently purchased the CGI movie "Advent Children" they made from the game. It was kick-ass!

I also like GTA San Andreas..although its shame that I dont know the hot coffee mod... :cool2:

GirlsDoItToo said:
World of Warcraft.

Also, the boyfriend just bought Final Fantasy VII, so I might give that one a try. I'm sure after watching him play it I will want to.

We neglect each other for video games. It's great!

the origional ps version or the revamped new one?

It got me into Playstation and i loved the story, esp sephiroth

Right now, I'm playing Gun. I sort of ignored when it came out, but it turns out to be one Hell of a cool game.

Next, I think I'm going to have to pick up the new Splinter Cell for the 360. :D

Goodieluver said:
the origional ps version or the revamped new one?

It got me into Playstation and i loved the story, esp sephiroth

Neither, I had a typo in my roman numeral! :bouncybou

Final Fantasy 12!!! XII!

I do know my roman numerals, I swear!!

well i am finally picking up final fantasy XII today..
financial trouble has kept it out of my hands until now..
picking it up today after work..
so im sure within the next few days i will have TONS to say about it, and ill probably end up making a discussion thread for it.. even if im the only one talking about it haha
it kind of sucks because im still in the middle of dragon quest VIII, but im at a point where im going to need to level up each character like 5 levels in order to get past.. and it takes 2-3 hours to level up one character now, so i think i could give the game a rest for right now..

bass said:
well i am finally picking up final fantasy XII today..
financial trouble has kept it out of my hands until now..
picking it up today after work..
so im sure within the next few days i will have TONS to say about it, and ill probably end up making a discussion thread for it.. even if im the only one talking about it haha
it kind of sucks because im still in the middle of dragon quest VIII, but im at a point where im going to need to level up each character like 5 levels in order to get past.. and it takes 2-3 hours to level up one character now, so i think i could give the game a rest for right now..

FFXII totally wasn't worth my money. =(

I played Tales of the Abyss. Then played about 30 hours of FFXII. Tales of the Abyss' storyline, characters, and gameplay blew FFXII out of the water. Each drawn out non-storyline minute of FFXII, I was close to falling asleep. Literally, I almost fell asleep a few times. That's never happened before. So after the 30 hours, I downloaded Phantasy Star Universe, and once again, gameplay, story and characters were incredible compared to FFXII.

The only thing FFXII beat them on was graphics. I hope you have a better time with it than I did, though. I'll be waiting to hear what you think.

Speedbump said:

I played Tales of the Abyss. Then played about 30 hours of FFXII. Tales of the Abyss' storyline, characters, and gameplay blew FFXII out of the water. Each drawn out non-storyline minute of FFXII, I was close to falling asleep. Literally, I almost fell asleep a few times. That's never happened before. So after the 30 hours, I downloaded Phantasy Star Universe, and once again, gameplay, story and characters were incredible compared to FFXII.

The only thing FFXII beat them on was graphics. I hope you have a better time with it than I did, though. I'll be waiting to hear what you think.
I've never really been a Final Fantasy fan myself, but seeing my boyfriend play it, it doesn't seem to be all that interesting. Plus I've noticed it doesn't really seem like he's enjoying it so much when he's playing. I thought that once he got the game he would be playing it all the time, but he's hardly played it at all... I'm just basing my opinion based on seeing him play. On a side note, it seems like they're trying to go the World of Warcraft/MMORPG route with the way a few things seem in the game, i.e. exclamation marks over heads.

GirlsDoItToo said:
I've never really been a Final Fantasy fan myself, but seeing my boyfriend play it, it doesn't seem to be all that interesting. Plus I've noticed it doesn't really seem like he's enjoying it so much when he's playing. I thought that once he got the game he would be playing it all the time, but he's hardly played it at all... I'm just basing my opinion based on seeing him play. On a side note, it seems like they're trying to go the World of Warcraft/MMORPG route with the way a few things seem in the game, i.e. exclamation marks over heads.

It's not so much that. It's just they tried to bring in MMORPG game mechanics because it was so popular with their FFXI MMO, then it must work even offline!

But no. Really, It's not so much the gameplay that keeps me playing MMO's, it's the interaction with others. Really, though, the gameplay in this isn't even as good as an MMO -- there are no real combat skills that you obtain, like some sort quick "SUPER SLASH" that does something new, with a cool animation that can be done rather than just normal attacking.

Sure, you can summon now and then, use a long Quickening chain, etc., but that's no fun. With summon, you're pretty much doing the same thing, just in a different way. And Quickenings are just pushing a few buttons until you run out of time -- then you run out of MP too! Woo! But still, msot of the time you push a button a couple times to start auto attack charge up, then you walk up to the enemy and auto attack. On bosses, you do some heals, maybe tell your other people to heal now and then, etc.

Also, this game wins the "Most Random Boss" award. There's been about two bosses that have related to the story, while the rest just pop out of nowhere in order to end a dungeon.

In other words: yeah, it's a very boring game. if you go on gamefaqs, all I see everyone talk about is where to get "x item", or "what's the best way to level?", "leveling spots", etc.

Oh well.

Speedbump said:

hmm.. this is what i seem to be hearing everywhere.. people either love this game, or they think it was a waste.. i just know that either way im going to be thinking about it and thinking about it until i get the game and form my own opinion.. im sure im going to become obsessed with this game, just like i did FFVII and FFX, but im not sure for what reason yet..

and on that note, im leaving work, picking up the game, and taking it from there.. im sure ill have something to say about it tomorrow.. ill probably play like 8 hours tonight haha

Forgive me for changing the subject, but I mostly play DDR: Mario Mix. I love how the beat goes. Though I wish I had a Dance Mat (or action pad) to make it more interesting.

Half Life 2 for XBox

I traded in some old games recently and am currently playing Half Life 2 on the XBox. I just finished "Sandtrap," but man "Ravenholm" was freaking CREEPY!!!

Currently i'm playing CounterStrike every now and then and also Tactical Ops, the Unreal Tournament Mod which is fantastic.

I bought Dirge of Cereberus for the PS2 on Friday its ok, nothing special though theres hints of Devil May Cry in it which i'm not too sure about yet.
As well as that i've been playing my long term game Disgaea, One of the best RPG's i've played.

But, Guitar Hero 2 comes out on Friday, can't wait! :happyfloa

Bagelfather said:
I traded in some old games recently and am currently playing Half Life 2 on the XBox. I just finished "Sandtrap," but man "Ravenholm" was freaking CREEPY!!!

Awesome game but way to quick to finish.

Trauma Centre: Under the Knife

Shonen Jump Super Stars

and

Pheonix Wright: Ace Attourney! OBJECTION!!!

I bought a DS game, rcently called Guilty Gear: Dust Strikers.

Wow. This thing is a DIRECT from Japan video game. So much so, that the translations are rediculous.

I get a humungous kick out of it. The game(street fighting genre) is a complete trip. I'm not a japanimation fan at all, but the fun of the game and the ludicrous words and phrasing that is used makes its camp value worth the price alone!

At the beginning of each round, instead of the announcer saying "fight" he says "heaven or hell...LET'S ROCK!!!" During the fighting the voice over occasionally says-at least this is what it sounds like to me-"Romantic." When you win a match, instead of saying victory, the voice over says "Splash!"

The mini-games are even more hilarious. In one game, your sole purpose is to use your stylus to knock dust off of a yo-yo! In another game you are a waitress that stands on the bottom of a screen outside a resteraunt. There is a cook on a balcony on the top screen. The objective is to guide your waitress back an forth to try and catch rabbits on a plate that the cook throws of said balcony! Another game is a WHACK-A-MOLEesque type of game except the objective is to "whack" a guy through various doors. He's wearing a paper bag on his head. By far, however, the most recognisable game is a 9-ball pool table. However, if find it amusing that the computer refers to your opponent as "the enemy."

The graphics are pretty damn good, though. Mid-ninties arcade style.

PS2- FF XII, Dragon Quest 8, Dance Dance Revolution Supernova

PSP- GTA Vice City Stories, Metal gear portable ops (coming soon dec 5th.)

PS3- Resistance Fall of Man

Cube- Smash Bros Melee (yea, still...till the new one comes out)

by the way how is FF 12 anyway started playing sonic for 360 not bad really just the crappy loading screen takes too long.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back