• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what would you do if you were a multi millionaire with a tickle fetish ?

Mutualfunds

would Elle Fanning really say no to a five million dollar offer to be tickle tortured ?

2igzyj4.jpg

I'd run for president, and brag openly how easy it is to tickle girls and grab their feet when you've got that much money ^_^

I'd have a lot of well paid 'lees! And not famous ones. There's plenty of pretty girls out there! :p

Pretty much do what the freak from Tickled did. Except letting them know it's fetish content. And not torture the shit out of them when they stopped working for me.

... so maybe nothing at all like the assholes from Tickled, except for making a bunch of tickle videos.

Elle Fanning has got the money already. But as robmic says, there are plenty of others who would be both tempting and temptable in those circumstances. Of course it's dangerous territory ethically. But sod that, you've certainly got my imagination running.

Of course it's dangerous territory ethically

How so? Last night I shot videos with a girl for free just because I asked "Wanna try some tickle fetish stuff?". It's the easiest thing to explain and is usually fully clothed. A celebrity might not do it but your average guy or girl would give it a go.

How so? Last night I shot videos with a girl for free just because I asked "Wanna try some tickle fetish stuff?". It's the easiest thing to explain and is usually fully clothed. A celebrity might not do it but your average guy or girl would give it a go.

I was careful not to say "it is unethical". Each case has to be considered individually. But I am always aware that there is a point on the spectrum where my rampant desire to tickle somebody - and my power in the theoretical situation posited in this thread to put monetary pressure on them to attain that goal - may intersect with another person's potential vulnerability - their need for the money in an emergency, for example.

It's precisely because I am aware of the strength of my desire, and how easily it can get the better of me, that I personally make a point of reminding myself that there might be a balance to be struck. I have to remind myself to make sure that the other person's consent is genuine, and that I'm not taking advantage of an unbalanced power situation. That's just because I have learnt how selfish I can be otherwise. Not meant as a criticism of others in any particular case. But I know myself, and misuse of my power can be an issue for me.

By the way: How did the videos go? Was she ticklish? Where can we see it?

There are many young, fit, attractive women who work as subs, Dommes, or switches in commercial dungeons.
If I were a multi-millionaire, then I would have one long session (four or five hours) per week.
There is no need to harass movie stars who may well have no interest in our fetish.

why so serious, stating the obvious. Obviously you can talk acquaintances into tickling them but if you were a multi millionaire, would you not want to push the boundaries a little ? Use your imagination homey :makingalist::makingalist::makingalist::makingalist::makingalist:

I think the majority are missing your point.
They fantasize that an abundance of cash would help them accomplish what you do with simple social skills and non-creepy behavior.

Open a dungeon :)

If I had hundreds of millions (since one or two million is not that much) I would probably open a fetish club of some sort. Many areas don't have many of those at all. I would also allow parties for kinksters in general. But I would probably have a tickle night for only tickling. Well tickling/bondage since the two go together :) In the end it would be a great way to meet people, as lots of people randomly talk to the hosts in many of the dungeon parties I've seen. Additionally as much fun as meeting lees would be, it would also be fascinating to meet lers and watch their techniques (this includes switches who are both of course and anything else I may have left out). I'm sure I'd borrow some too :)

Additionally with a tickle party over time people with the interest would start to congregate so it brings interesting people to me :) It definitely raises the probability of meeting the right person/persons to play with. Furthermore there is a small satisfaction in helping others to also find their tickle partners/have a good time :)

But it does seem that many of the fetish clubs have lots of financial issues and so it is a money pit, that's why a it is good to have many millions :)

Last edited:
Get a very ticklish wife that loves to be tickled. I would have her tied down and have people ruthlessly tickle her feet, knees, thighs, waist, belly, ribs, and pits all at the same time.

Well... first, I'd fly to the various places in the world where my various online tickle friends live, so I could tickle and be tickled by each and every one of them (looking at you, Smeg! ;3).

Then, I'd open up a chain of... I dunno, tickle clubs? Just places you could go to get your tickle fix, I suppose. You know, a House of Laughs kinda deal...? (Shameless self-reference... XD)

Obviously the answer is build your own epic dungeon behind some bookshelf that's moved with a hidden button push. Spiral staircase leading down to a very comfortable room complete with couches to chill on, stocked bar, volcano vape chillin on the table for anyone wanting to partake. Of course the centerpiece being a variety of equipment. Ive always liked the bondage horses when they're in videos.(The furniture not the animal :p) Definitely something attaches to the ceiling, swing, shit whatever your heart desires really. I'm sure I'd frequent pro switches and subs as well. And definitely the pros that travel around offering sessions like Justine Cross. When I was younger(16-17) I fantasized about becoming super rich and paying the women I knew in my life that I found attractive to tickle them. As I got older and matured I realized that it would be creepy as fuck and I'd be the weird millionaire dude that lives in a big house that propositioned them. So I definitely would never do that. Its funny how your fantasies change as you get older. 17 year old me was a perv man!!!

It's precisely because I am aware of the strength of my desire, and how easily it can get the better of me, that I personally make a point of reminding myself that there might be a balance to be struck. I have to remind myself to make sure that the other person's consent is genuine, and that I'm not taking advantage of an unbalanced power situation. That's just because I have learnt how selfish I can be otherwise.

This is very well said I know exactly how this feels. I'm the most selfless person regularly. But man sometimes when the desire hits I feel exactly like you described. Even though any activity that takes place is entirely consensual and always with a significant other, I still feel like I'm being selfish as shit and using them to achieve my tickle fix. Maybe its just the nature of the act that brings about that feeling of taking advantage of an unbalanced power situation. Whereas subs have sub drop I kinda just kinda feel like a dick for awhile afterwards. Almost like that feeling you get with yourself the seconds after you rub one out.(You know what I'm talkin about everyone gets that shit at some point.) I dunno it doesnt happen all the time but i'm glad to see that feeling put out into words by someone else.

Great question. I ponder this often.

1. I would attempt to buy out whomever owns the RealTickling archive, get rid of all the crap that they've been producing for the last few years, and put it out to the TMF public for only a small donation to a charity of your choosing.

2. I would visit The Dominion in Los Angeles and evaluate the ticklishness of each and every one of their switches and submissives, sharing my findings with the TMF.

3. I would find out how to best financially support NEST and other tickle gatherings across the country, perhaps even going so far as to make some sort of "scholarship" program so that it's easier for people to travel. And no, I wouldn't ask for tickle sessions in exchange. Just being a philanthropist.

When I was younger(16-17) I fantasized about becoming super rich and paying the women I knew in my life that I found attractive to tickle them. As I got older and matured I realized that it would be creepy as fuck and I'd be the weird millionaire dude that lives in a big house that propositioned them. So I definitely would never do that. Its funny how your fantasies change as you get older. 17 year old me was a perv man!!!

Haha! Me too! and agree 100%, that fantasy has changed as I became an adult too for the same reasons.

Depends on how many millions we're talking about, but with enough I'd become a big time producer in the entertainment industry and slowly work introduce tickling as a mainstream kink in various media over a period of, say, 15 years or so.

If you doubt the power of that, then ask how many guys in strip clubs have asked to "reenact that scene in 'From Dusk 'til Dawn?'"

Depends on how many millions we're talking about, but with enough I'd become a big time producer in the entertainment industry and slowly work introduce tickling as a mainstream kink in various media over a period of, say, 15 years or so.
If you doubt the power of that, then ask how many guys in strip clubs have asked to "reenact that scene in 'From Dusk 'til Dawn?'"

I get the idea, I"m just curious as to why you'd do that.
What's the objective?

I would find out how to best financially support NEST and other tickle gatherings across the country, perhaps even going so far as to make some sort of "scholarship" program so that it's easier for people to travel. And no, I wouldn't ask for tickle sessions in exchange. Just being a philanthropist.

Probably the best suggestion I've seen so far in this purely hypothetical situation. Making it easier for people to meet each other in a safe environment and build the community even better.

I get the idea, I"m just curious as to why you'd do that.
What's the objective?
Seems pretty clear to me. He wants tickling to become more of a mainstream kink so we'll see more of it in various entertainment venues. Is it really that hard to understand?

There are many young, fit, attractive women who work as subs, Dommes, or switches in commercial dungeons.
If I were a multi-millionaire, then I would have one long session (four or five hours) per week.
There is no need to harass movie stars who may well have no interest in our fetish.
very good!

Probably invest in some things to make the community better.
A sizable donation to the TMF for all the work done here over the years, and to help with anything they're trying to improve.
Maybe hire a decent web designer, graphic artist, etc and get some sort of tickling-centered Fetlife style social network up and running.
If not that then some sort of site to make it easier to meet people in the community, not centered on "media" like here but rather on people.
And I'd try to normalize the kink within the fetish community, however I could.

You've got soccer moms out there reading cheesy BDSM novels by the millions.
Even if they're not spending their nights being whipped and bloodied, they're at least aware of it as a kink.
No reason why something couldn't be done to bring this into the light in a non-creepy, weird way.

But ultimately, I'd try to use the money to develop the community somehow.

That's an easy one. I'd have the elaborate tickle scenarios put to video like a high TV sitcom quality. I'd also have a secure room with stocks made for my wife and I to enjoy and I'd have my wife start every day with a pedicure and massage. Her feet are soft and very ticklish so I can't imagine what daily professional pampering would do.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back